Embarrassing Stories

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violakat

Now that you're all talking about grocery stores and supermarkets, I remembered a story.

I was about 8 or 9, and I went to the supermarket with my dad. We were walking around the aisles and I was following my dad as always. When we were coming out and walking to the parking lot, I got distracted looking at something and my dad disappeared. I just remembered the color of his shirt. Me, as a little kid, and my dad being tall, I barely reached his waist.
I finally saw him and hugged him......except that it wasn't my dad. I was hugging a man wearing the same shirt as my dad.When I looked up he was looking down on me with this expression on his face --->:eek:.

I made this face in return

and started looking for my dad, and I finally got to hug the right dad :)
I bet you made some dad's day.

V

violakat

That reminds me of the time I had this crazy crush on my best friend. I wrote him a letter and then thought, "I'll never give it to him." So I put it away in my back pack and went to sit with the rest of my after-school group.
Anyway...
Someone got a hold of it and it spread like wild fire. I was embarrassed, but he's still my friend after all these years. He messages me on facebook sometimes and says we should catch up, so it all works out lol
Never again!
This reminds me of why I will never match make someone up. If I act like I do, then it's usually cause I'm joking. But, one year, in 9th grade, a friend asked me to give a letter she wrote to this boy she liked. So, I gave it to him and told him it wasn't from me. Next thing I know, it was all over school, and I think people thought it was from me. Yeah, never again.

A

adekruif

I had just returned to my hotel room after going for a 13 mile bike ride. It was a warm day so I was sweaty and was going to take a shower, but I needed to check something on my computer. I was still hot so I took my shirt off and then I heard a knock on my door. I replied ''coming'' but the person didn't hear me and proceeded to open the door. I was furiously trying to get my shirt on but it was sweaty so it wasn't going well, so when the maid opened the door my shirt was only partially on. 0_o

note to self, use the privacy card...

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
I was 19 and was on the outreach part of the YWAM Discipleship Training School. We were staying at a church and were just getting settled in. A few of us girls decided to stake out the nursery as our "room" and there was a washroom adjoining it too, which was a bonus, and we could also use it as a change room if need be...the only thing was, it joined to the other room next door too, where some of the guys decided they would sleep but it never occurred to me that PERHAPS some of the guys didn't know that there was a washroom there! So, I was just trying to get settled in and decided to change into a different pair of pants, and as luck would have it, I have my pants off and am just about to put on the new pair and the door suddenly flies open, and its one of my leaders!!! :O I screamed bloody murder and he quickly realized what he walked into and slammed the door back behind him....LOL....I was so mortified that I didn't come out for dinner that night! Before the evening was over, he asked if he could chat and said he was sooooo sorry and that he truly thought it was just a closet or something....we ended up laughing about it though, I mean what else could we do at the end of the day?? It could have been worse, trust me!! LOL

S

See_KING_Truth

I got an embarrassing story for you all.
It's called the story of my life...