endtimes. new world order, one world goverment israel mark of the beast

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2010
- I think that as an economic union, the EU is a long ways off from being a "world government". If anything, it will all be like Huntington's Clash of Civilizations.

- A microchip into the entire human race? I find it extremely improbable that anyone would actually bother to implant a microchip into every Dirka Dirka or African so that they can buy and sell things... Buying what and with what? They can't drink their tap water and they're hiding in the hills! They don't have any money! I doubt they will jump to microchips because it's simply not worth implanting buying-and-selling chips into the population chunk of the world which scratches out an existence in the dirt.

If it is "one world government" and "microchips", then it's hundreds (if not a thousand!) years off.
the eu is a part of what we have now as a one world goverment the g 10 nations are a global confedaracy we have a one world goverment in place now controled by the bildeberg group the councill of foriegn relations the cub of rome and and the european union.... ....the illusion that we are not now not in a one world goverment is a work of decption by the new world order

I

Israel

thanks for your reply i disagree on the mark as it is clearly to buy or sell......... thanks for reply.................be blessed
So do you also believe in a literal beast coming up out of the literal sea? Do you believe in a literal image that talks? Please think about this!

Proverbs 23:23

Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Isaiah 55:1-3

Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

2Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. 3Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

God is doing the selling! Buy from Him!

L

Lauren

I can't help myself... I have to reply. I've tried, but i cant.

First of all, you doomsayers have been feeding us this same message for 2000 years! People were JUST AS SURE the end was near 500 years ago as they are today! Sorry, I DONT BUY INTO IT!!! Fool me once, shame of you. Fool me twice...

And , FYI, the word microchip is no where in the bible nor is the term European union!
2 Peter 3:3-4 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. The will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our father died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

Yes, there have been generations that thought (more likely, hoped) that they were the last, and people scoffed at them, but never before has there been a time where happenings in the world were aligned such as to be possible a literal fulfillment of the prophecies.

L

Lauren

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG3UryPK9iM[/video]

Mar 14, 2010
2 Peter 3:3-4 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. The will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our father died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

Yes, there have been generations that thought (more likely, hoped) that they were the last, and people scoffed at them, but never before has there been a time where happenings in the world were aligned such as to be possible a literal fulfillment of the prophecies.
thanks for your reply your right we are living in the generation that will see christ return

Dec 19, 2009
this thread is open for everyone to discuss their views on the endtimes . new world order.one world goverment.israel. the mark of the beast. or any endtimes related issues today that is fullfilling bible prophecy,, come and share your views i want iron to sharpen iron so our discernment get sharper..... im not on here to just win arguements[have your say]......alan lamont
I think we see prophesies in the book of Revelation come true in our lifetimes, but not in the way we expect them to.

Mar 14, 2010
daniel ch 9 v 27 ] and he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week[7yrs] and. in the midst of the week.... [halfway through the great tribulation] he [antichrst] shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease. and for the overspreading of abominations..................matthew ch 24 v 15.. and when you shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by daniel the prophet stand in the holy place whoever reads let him understand................ for then there shall be great tribulation v 21....................it will be from the nation of israel were the goverment and law of god shall go forth and the word of the lord from jerusalem when the lord returns he will rule the nations from jerusalem the glory of the lord will arise upon the nation of israel as it enters its destiny and the gentile nations will come to its light,,,,isiaiah ch 60 v 1 v 12... but before that the antichrist will sign a 7 yr peace treaty with israel in the middle of that covenant after 3 and a half yrs he will proclaim himself god and an idol of himself will be put in the rebuilt temple.... that is when god releases his wrath. as christains we should not fear,,, the lord the true messiah will come to israel and save it from destructuion and the kingdom of god shall come to this earth.................. revelation ch 19 v 11, and i saw heaven opened and behold a white horse and he that sat upon him was called faithfull and true. and in righteousness. he deos judge and make war. v 15 and out of his mouth geos a sharp sword that with it he should smite the nations and he shall rule them with a rod of iron and he treads the winepress of the fierceness and the wrath of almighty god.............the nations will be in shock when the lord returns he will come to take over the world and no one will hinder him... the lord is returning soon ... the world will be shocked also at his judgements .. ....... church wake up he is coming soon

Attachments

Last edited:
L

Lauren

that is when god releases his wrath. as christains we should not fear,,,
Ahh, I hope the title of the video didn't keep ya from watching it. It's really about the signs of the end times not the rapture as the title implies.

F

flyboy01

revelation ch 13 v 16 .... and he caused all both small and great rich and poor.free and bond to recieve a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads and that no man might but or sell save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.......... the purpose of the new world order is to get everyone microchipped we are conditioned by the one world goverment already...............their purpose is to have every human being under surveillance and control the bio- chip will be introduced voluntarily then when world economic markets crash they will be made cumpusory. first through making it difficult to live in the system without one .the chips we have in our cards are a step towards one day puting a chip under the skin.. the veri-chip can be tracked by global positioning satellite tracking systems and will connect with the internet. peoples every move will be tracked on the planet.............we are living in an electronic world and the word of god is being fullfilled this will become the mark of the antichrist.......... through this people will be followed everwere and wont be able to buy or sell is this a theory or sceince christain fiction..............no its happening............ it could never have happened in any other age we are living in the last days before the great tribulation
Don't you love those emails? I've gotten more than a few. Today it's the microchip, yesterday the evil things were motorized transportation and airplanes, again, in 2000-3000 years what would it be? microchips will be a thing of the past. All these things made to scare people aren't backed up with anything real, and one more thing, technology is not yet even near the reach of hundreds of millions of people on earth, I would advise on waking up and try to see beyond America, Obama is not the antichrist just because he's a democrat, I heard the same thing going on with Clinton, I mean come on, many governments in the world which are first world (UK, Scandinavian Countries, european) have a much more liberal government.

Mar 14, 2010
So do you also believe in a literal beast coming up out of the literal sea? Do you believe in a literal image that talks? Please think about this!

Proverbs 23:23

Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

Isaiah 55:1-3

Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

2Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. 3Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

God is doing the selling! Buy from Him!
of course not the book of revelations isnt the clash of the titans it is symbolic and literal.. nor do i believe there will be a lteral dragon but the dragon is clearly satan ..... the beast is clearly the antichrist there is alot of different interprations of the book of revelation regarding the women riding the beast also ,,, but then it tells us that the women is the city on 7 hills [ revelation ch 17 v 18 ] they are symbolic of real people and events

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2010
Don't you love those emails? I've gotten more than a few. Today it's the microchip, yesterday the evil things were motorized transportation and airplanes, again, in 2000-3000 years what would it be? microchips will be a thing of the past. All these things made to scare people aren't backed up with anything real, and one more thing, technology is not yet even near the reach of hundreds of millions of people on earth, I would advise on waking up and try to see beyond America, Obama is not the antichrist just because he's a democrat, I heard the same thing going on with Clinton, I mean come on, many governments in the world which are first world (UK, Scandinavian Countries, european) have a much more liberal government.
revelation ch 17 v12 there will be ten kings who will make the antichrist the worldwide ruler we now have a one world goverment... the world has never had one in all its history we do now and the ten horns...rulers wich you saw are ten kings wich have recieved no kingdom as yet but recieve power as kings one hour with the beast this is explaining what is taking place in international politics with the new world order now they are joined but soon they will give the antichrist his position as world ruler..

Mar 14, 2010
we have to watch and be ready for what is coming upon the earth. we are about to enter the great tribulation..

I

Israel

of course not the book of revelations isnt the clash of the titans it is symbolic and literal.. nor do i believe there will be a lteral dragon but the dragon is clearly satan ..... the beast is clearly the antichrist there is alot of different interprations of the book of revelation regarding the women riding the beast also ,,, but then it tells us that the women is the city on 7 hills [ revelation ch 17 v 18 ] they are symbolic of real people and events

Revelation 17:1-8

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

1 peter 3:1-9

Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
3Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
4But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
5For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
6Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
7Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
8Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: 9Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

Ephesians 5:17-33

Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

18And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
21Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
22Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

The woman is the religious system that one is married to. When we place the practices of the system over the inner man, we commit fornication with her. The woman that birthed the man-child was of the spirit. Of the promise.

Mar 14, 2010
I think we see prophesies in the book of Revelation come true in our lifetimes, but not in the way we expect them to.
alot of prophecys can only be understood only by them taking place. they are sealed in the sense we cant understand them until the events take place ..however now there are so many events that are actaully happening around the world fullfilling prophecy today.... there are alot of wrong interparations of the book of revelation however i agree with that

Mar 14, 2010
we do have to be carefull when we interpret prophecy , there have been so many stood up and point to richard nixon.henry kissinger george bush even now obama. as the antichrist even [arnold ill be back.. maybe running for president. swartzy] anyway the bible only gives one real sign that the antichrist will sign a 7 year covenant with israel untill then leave that one or well end up with egg on our faces by pointing here or there he is..

Attachments

Mar 14, 2010
what is absolutley clear is there will be one world goverment the antichrist false prophet one world economy..[the mark of the beast] wich has to be a chip or how else can we buy or sell with a mark the chip has the technology for us to buy and sell in it .... we cant buy or sell with just a mark its a . bio- chip.. that will be implanted in the skin or forehead.[its staring us right in the face] ...revelation ch 13 v 16........... and he caused all both small and great rich and poor free and bond to recieve a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads.that no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark........ how will you register all you buy or sell every month with just a mark on you.. with the chip implanted it will be a mark but it is a veri- chip-- implanted under the skin

Attachments

Feb 3, 2010
Nero is the Beast - and the antichrist is world power.

Most of the Book of Revelation has already occurred, we are simply waiting for Christ's return.

Mar 14, 2010
Nero is the Beast - and the antichrist is world power.

Most of the Book of Revelation has already occurred, we are simply waiting for Christ's return.
i completley disagree with what you believe.................

Feb 3, 2010
i completley disagree with what you believe.................

Well, that is your right. Unfortunately, you are disagreeing with the majority of Christianity before Darby and all of Orthodox Christianity before Luther.

Status
Not open for further replies.