Enough Talk…Let God’s Holy Spirit Operate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Let’s stop talking “about” the gifts of the Holy Spirit and open up and let the Holy Spirit operate in the Body of Christ edifying and strengthening all believers…globally!

How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
Hebrews 2:3-4 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Hebrews 2:3-4&version=KJV

There are 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit that should be flowing and operating in the Body of Christ on the Earth - all over the Earth…globally.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom;

to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

To another faith by the same Spirit;

to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

To another the working of miracles;

to another prophecy;

to another discerning of spirits;

to another divers kinds of tongues;

to another the interpretation of tongues:

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

For the body is not one member, but many.

1 Corinthians 12:7-14 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=1 Corinthians 12:7-14&version=KJV

Let’s let the Holy Spirit of God flow freely and move freely in the Body of Christ all over the Earth - globally touching people in all nations!

These are the 9 gifts:

1-Word of Wisdom
2-Word of Knowledge
3-Faith
4-Healing
5-Miracles
6-Prophecy
7-Discerning of spirits
8-divers of tongues
9-interpretation of tongues

Okay, this may get a little crazy and there may be some demonic manifestations but let’s open the door and let the King of Glory (Jesus Christ) come in!

Let’s usher in the Presence of God and let the Holy Spirit operate, amen!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Have incredible mercy on this thread and protect all posters from demonic attacks. Pour out Your Holy Spirit into every willing and open Believer that is wanting to take their position in the Body of Christ and let Your Holy Spirit flow through them to edify and strengthen the Body of Christ in the Earth.

We love You Father and receive Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord and King. His Blood takes away our sin and His Body gives us the righteousness of God. We love Him. He is our Beloved and we are His Bride..His Beloved. He has given us power and authority on the Earth over the kingdom of darkness.

Holy Spirit of the Most High God, come! Flow in us, we welcome You, in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord,

Lord Jesus Christ, baptize us with the Holy Spirit and fire, amen. :love:(y)

O

Omegatime

There are many gifts and we are endowed with one.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
There is a lady named Isabella and she lives in Argentina. Something is wrong with your spine. The Lord is healing you now. Receive your healing in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Everyone in the Body of Christ struggling and suffering with issues with your spine be healed now, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Any and every spirit of sickness, disease and infirmity attacking Isabella’s and all believers spines you must leave now, get out now, in the Authority of Jesus Christ we command you to leave now.

In Isabella and all believers in the Body of Christ- all cartilage and discs and tissues and nerve endings and bones align and work correctly now, in Jesus Christ Name, amen.

Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Glory to God!!

Holy Spirit flow freely throughout the Body of Christ and get us ready for our Lord’s return - spotless and without blemish, amen. :love:(y)

Jan 23, 2022
Let’s stop talking “about” the gifts of the Holy Spirit and open up and let the Holy Spirit operate in the Body of Christ edifying and strengthening all believers…globally!

How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
Hebrews 2:3-4 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Hebrews 2:3-4&version=KJV

There are 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit that should be flowing and operating in the Body of Christ on the Earth - all over the Earth…globally.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom;

to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

To another faith by the same Spirit;

to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

To another the working of miracles;

to another prophecy;

to another discerning of spirits;

to another divers kinds of tongues;

to another the interpretation of tongues:

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

For the body is not one member, but many.

1 Corinthians 12:7-14 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=1 Corinthians 12:7-14&version=KJV

Let’s let the Holy Spirit of God flow freely and move freely in the Body of Christ all over the Earth - globally touching people in all nations!

These are the 9 gifts:

1-Word of Wisdom
2-Word of Knowledge
3-Faith
4-Healing
5-Miracles
6-Prophecy
7-Discerning of spirits
8-divers of tongues
9-interpretation of tongues

Okay, this may get a little crazy and there may be some demonic manifestations but let’s open the door and let the King of Glory (Jesus Christ) come in!

Let’s usher in the Presence of God and let the Holy Spirit operate, amen!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Have incredible mercy on this thread and protect all posters from demonic attacks. Pour out Your Holy Spirit into every willing and open Believer that is wanting to take their position in the Body of Christ and let Your Holy Spirit flow through them to edify and strengthen the Body of Christ in the Earth.

We love You Father and receive Jesus Christ as Savior, Lord and King. His Blood takes away our sin and His Body gives us the righteousness of God. We love Him. He is our Beloved and we are His Bride..His Beloved. He has given us power and authority on the Earth over the kingdom of darkness.

Holy Spirit of the Most High God, come! Flow in us, we welcome You, in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord,

Lord Jesus Christ, baptize us with the Holy Spirit and fire, amen. :love:(y)
How do I receive him into me. How do I get the nine gifts he gives. How do I listen to him. I don’t have the Holy Spirit and I haven’t been baptized by the Holy Spirit. Any advice?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
How do I receive him into me. How do I get the nine gifts he gives. How do I listen to him. I don’t have the Holy Spirit and I haven’t been baptized by the Holy Spirit. Any advice?
A person has to be saved first. Repent, call on the Name of Jesus Christ to save you, confess your sins to Jesus Christ and receive His Blood for the forgiveness of all your sins, then receive His Body as a gift of God’s righteousness for you.

Go and be water baptized as a public sign that you belong to Jesus Christ and you are now in Blood Covenant with Him alone - you no longer belong to this world or even yourself, you belong to Jesus Christ.

Then, ask Jesus Christ to baptize you and fill you with the Holy Spirit. Some are filled immediately while others will have to keep asking (it took me 3 months), just don’t stop, keep asking because it is the Father’s Will to fill you with His Holy Spirit.

We do not have any control over the 9 gifts - it is simply the Holy Spirit of the Most High God flowing in us and through us giving us life and life to others.

Do a Bible search and read every scripture that mentions “Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost”

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Dear Heavenly Father, :love:

All over the world in every nation, may the Holy Spirit not be hindered, grieved, neglected, or resisted but, be free to move in power and release and manifest all the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Body of Christ that she be equipped and edified and full of power and faith to do Your Works in the Earth for such a time as this, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, amen! :love:

May faith arise, may the Lord's Beloved be full of the Perfect Love of God that activates her Faith and casts out all fear and doubt and any confusion of the enemy. She is free of any fear of man! Eyes on her Beloved Jesus Christ, no one else!
:love:(y)