EUPHRATES RIVER DRYING UP !!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Yet China is not at the Euphrates river, and the Muslim nations are slowly starting to band together minus the extremists that called ISIS. All it would take is one major event against Muslims by a western or other power to make them rise together, for many have already started to come together against ISIS.
I give you credit for seeing the Muslim nations as the threat they are and will become. However, why do you think the 200 million army is a human army? Everything says it isn't human.

[SUP]16 [/SUP]Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. [SUP]17 [/SUP]And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. [SUP]18 [/SUP]By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. [SUP]19 [/SUP]For their power[SUP][/SUP] is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

What humans have fire, smoke and brimstone coming out of their mouths and tails with heads like serpents?? This is no human army I have ever heard of. Sounds pretty spiritual to me. Please look at another passage very similar in description which are clearly spiritual and of the Lord.

Joel 2:

For the day of the Lord is coming,
For it is at hand:
[SUP]2 [/SUP]A day of darkness and gloominess,
A day of clouds and thick darkness,
Like the morning clouds spread over the mountains.
A people come, great and strong,
The like of whom has never been;
Nor will there ever be any such after them,
Even for many successive generations. [SUP]3 [/SUP]A fire devours before them,
And behind them a flame burns;
The land is like the Garden of Eden before them,
And behind them a desolate wilderness;
Surely nothing shall escape them.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Their appearance is like the appearance of horses;
And like swift steeds, so they run.

Clearly, the 200 million strong army is not human. So, are they of Satan or of the Lord? That's the real question.

Jan 7, 2015
I believe they are the Lords army....as written.

In Revelation 9:16-18 we read “And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.[SUP]17 [/SUP]And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.[SUP]18 [/SUP]By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.”

If you back up a bit we’ll see what the 4 angels loosed were to do in
Revelation 9:15 “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. And again notice how the third part is to be killed ( fire, smoke, and brimstone which comes out their mouths)

This sign is shown here in 2 Samuel 22:7-9 “In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.[SUP]9 [/SUP]There went up a
smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

This is the same sign we see in the Lord’s 2 witnesses in
Revelation 11:5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.”

The first army we saw in Rev. 9:3 came out of the bottomless pit and are of the Destroyer, but this army is different because I believe it is referring to the Lords army seen here in Joel 2:11 “And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?”

If you back up a bit in Joel we will see their likeness in Joel 2:3-5 “A
fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.[SUP]5 [/SUP]Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.”

This
flame that devours before them are the words of God in their mouths. Just as we see in Daniel the flame that goes before the Lord in Daniel 7:10 “A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.” We also see the number of saints as ten thousands times ten thousands in Daniel, as the number of the Lords army is shown in Revelation 9:16 as two hundred thousand thousand.

This number of 200,000 is also represented by the mighty men of valor from Judah, and from Benjamin as seen in 2 Chronicles 17:16-17. The portion of Judah represents the lawgiver, as it is written in Genesis 49:10; these are the lions of the tribe of Judah. Notice in Revelation 9:17 they had the heads of lions. This is shown here in 1 Chronicles 12:8 “
And of the Gadites there separated themselves unto David into the hold to the wilderness men of might, and men of war fit for the battle, that could handle shield and buckler, whose faces were like the faces of lions, and were as swift as the roes upon the mountains;”

In Revelation 9:17 we see this army has a jacinth stone on their breastplates. In Revelation 21:20 we see the jacinth is the 11th stone, which also signifies timing, as Revelation 9:15 stated the 4 angels were prepared for an hour, a day, and a month, and a year. (1111)

This
fiery witness is shown in the breastplates of fire that is worn by this mighty army in Revelation 9:17. This fire burning within was shown in
Psalm 39:3 My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,” And was also shown here in Jeremiah 20:9 “Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.”

So by the
fire of the Lords words in the mouth of this great army were the third part of men killed. Just as the Lord said to Jeremiah 5:14 “Wherefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.”

This killing of the third parts was also shown in 3 men Hazael, Jehu, and Elisha in 1 Kings 19:17. This
fiery law is also shown in Deuteronomy 33:2 when the Lord would come with 10,000's of his saints: and from his right hand would come forth a fiery law.

But also notice in verse 19 these also have power in their tales, just like those locusts had power in their tails in the beginning of chapter 9. I believe this is the sign of 2 different serpents; keep in mind it was the serpent of Aaron and of Moses that swallowed up the magicians’ serpents in the Exodus story. Also remember the Lord first sent forth
fiery serpents in Numbers 21:6; to bite and kill the children of Israel because of their disobedience. But then the Lord would offer them a way out of death by looking upon the serpent of brass that Moses would raise up before them.

This was given as the sign of raising up Jesus, just as Jesus said in John 3:14; "And as Moses raised up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up. That whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.” In this we see death being swallowed up in victory by believing in Jesus Christ.

Learn more www.therevelationofjc.com

K

kennethcadwell

I give you credit for seeing the Muslim nations as the threat they are and will become. However, why do you think the 200 million army is a human army? Everything says it isn't human.

[SUP]16 [/SUP]Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. [SUP]17 [/SUP]And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. [SUP]18 [/SUP]By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. [SUP]19 [/SUP]For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

What humans have fire, smoke and brimstone coming out of their mouths and tails with heads like serpents?? This is no human army I have ever heard of. Sounds pretty spiritual to me. Please look at another passage very similar in description which are clearly spiritual and of the Lord.

Joel 2:

For the day of the Lord is coming,
For it is at hand:
Even for many successive generations. [SUP]3 [/SUP]A fire devours before them,
And behind them a flame burns;
The land is like the Garden of Eden before them,
And behind them a desolate wilderness;
Surely nothing shall escape them.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Their appearance is like the appearance of horses;
And like swift steeds, so they run.

Clearly, the 200 million strong army is not human. So, are they of Satan or of the Lord? That's the real question.

Look Plainword you can not take the description given in prophecy to say what they actual look like, and deem not human.
Biblical prophecy uses symbolism, and John and Joel both when seeing what was being shown to them in their days would not know what a tank, helicopter, or any weapons we have now days for that part. So they used either symbolism or used what they had in their days to explain what they saw.
Somethings were just not comparable to anything else as Daniel said about the 4th beast in his chapter 7, and notice in your own scripture you give in Joel with verse 2;

Your own passage you give says they are people, and this can not be God's army that comes with the Lord because this event is placed before Armageddon. An the battle at Armageddon is when the Lord comes with His army.

Jan 7, 2015
Joel 2:11 “And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?”

K

kennethcadwell

Joel 2:11 “And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?”

Yes I know that says that, but you do have to realize that the Lord our God even gives the power to those that do wrong the power do destroy. The army would not be allowed to destroy and kill others if it was not for God allowing it to happen. Look at verse 2:2 in Joel as it says that their will be other generations after this armies destruction is carried out, so this can not be the Lord's army that Revelation shows comes back with Him at His return.

This has to be a strong army here on earth with the power to destroy many people.
Plus in Revelation 9:14 it says the four angels were bound, and the Greek word for bound here is deo;

deō

1) to bind tie, fasten1a) to bind, fasten with chains, to throw into chains1b) metaphorically1b1) Satan is said to bind a woman bent together by means of a demon, as his messenger, taking possession of the woman and preventing her from standing upright1b2) to bind, put under obligation, of the law, duty etc.1b2a) to be bound to one, a wife, a husband1b3) to forbid, prohibit, declare to be illicit

Jan 7, 2015
Yes I know that says that, but you do have to realize that the Lord our God even gives the power to those that do wrong the power do destroy. The army would not be allowed to destroy and kill others if it was not for God allowing it to happen. Look at verse 2:2 in Joel as it says that their will be other generations after this armies destruction is carried out, so this can not be the Lord's army that Revelation shows comes back with Him at His return.

This has to be a strong army here on earth with the power to destroy many people.
Plus in Revelation 9:14 it says the four angels were bound, and the Greek word for bound here is deo;

deō

1) to bind tie, fasten1a) to bind, fasten with chains, to throw into chains1b) metaphorically1b1) Satan is said to bind a woman bent together by means of a demon, as his messenger, taking possession of the woman and preventing her from standing upright1b2) to bind, put under obligation, of the law, duty etc.1b2a) to be bound to one, a wife, a husband1b3) to forbid, prohibit, declare to be illicit
Joel 2:2 "A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations."

The Lord divides the spoils of war with the great and strong...

Isaiah 53:12
Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

It says "even to the years" of many generations, so that doesn't prove they are not God's army. My long post above gives the meanings of their likeness by scripture...stick with the scriptures Ken in order to better hear what the Lord is showing.

Also don't be constrained by time, like it has to be after the Lord comes, many a saint has consumed the enemy by the fire out of the mouths(words of God) well before Christ returns. If you notice in Rev. chapter 9 you see the locust army come out of the bottomless pit first, whose King is the Destroyer....this represents the army of false prophets; they are the first woe.

But the next woe is a different army, or why would the Lord show them differently? The keys to understanding the meanings is in the wording. Take each verse apart piece by piece, examine every little detail and you'll see the difference.

And don't compare the spiritual imagery with natural things first, first compare spiritual imagery with spiritual words of God, looking only to the scriptures, and you'll be far better off. But even still, only the Spirit can reveal it to you.

Psalm 149:6-9
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
[SUP]7 [/SUP]To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
[SUP]8 [/SUP]To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
[SUP]9 [/SUP]To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
There is one thing that we can be sure of. Every prophecy and prediction, made since John wrote Revelations, about the coming end times has been wrong.

I believe that it about time we stop looking at the end times predictions, and start looking at the waste and abuse of the resources that God has provided us with. The water is drying up in the Euphrates and other rivers and streams because man is using more and more every year.

Jan 7, 2015
The Euphrates is the 4th river to come out of the garden of God (shows timing) just as 4 angels are bound in the Euphrates till released. Again, notice they are in the Euphrates...

Revelation 9:14
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Now look at what the Lord had bound in the Euphrates....it's the testimony He pronounced against Babylon...

Jeremiah 51:60-63
[SUP]60 [/SUP]So Jeremiah wrote in a book all the evil that should come upon Babylon, even all these words that are written against Babylon.
[SUP]61 [/SUP]And Jeremiah said to Seraiah, When thou comest to Babylon, and shalt see, and shalt read all these words;
[SUP]62 [/SUP]Then shalt thou say, O Lord, thou hast spoken against this place, to cut it off, that none shall remain in it, neither man nor beast, but that it shall be desolate for ever.
[SUP]63 [/SUP]And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates:"

This symbolizes the judgment to once again be loosed and spoken against "Mystery Babylon" It is the testimony of the Lord (word of God) that would be the fire in the mouths of the Lords army.

Isaiah 8:16
Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

A

Anonimous

There is one thing that we can be sure of. Every prophecy and prediction, made since John wrote Revelations, about the coming end times has been wrong.

I believe that it about time we stop looking at the end times predictions, and start looking at the waste and abuse of the resources that God has provided us with. The water is drying up in the Euphrates and other rivers and streams because man is using more and more every year.
How or why this happens does not matter. Scripture says the water will be dried up. The reason doesn't matter.

V

Viligant_Warrior

I believe that it about time we stop looking at the end times predictions, and start looking at the waste and abuse of the resources that God has provided us with.
Why is it that everyone who says stuff like this fails to grasp that it doesn't matter? Not that we should be wasteful and deleterious with our resources, but judgment is going to come regardless of how we manage those resources. Judgment is coming because of the hardened hearts of men, not because we pollute or misuse anything. Do you think that the most committed environmentalist who doesn't accept Christ Jesus as his/her Savior and Lord is going to be spared because he/she "went green" years ago?

Hint: NO!!

K

kennethcadwell

The Euphrates is the 4th river to come out of the garden of God (shows timing) just as 4 angels are bound in the Euphrates till released. Again, notice they are in the Euphrates...

Revelation 9:14
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Now look at what the Lord had bound in the Euphrates....it's the testimony He pronounced against Babylon...

Jeremiah 51:60-63
[SUP]60 [/SUP]So Jeremiah wrote in a book all the evil that should come upon Babylon, even all these words that are written against Babylon.
[SUP]61 [/SUP]And Jeremiah said to Seraiah, When thou comest to Babylon, and shalt see, and shalt read all these words;
[SUP]62 [/SUP]Then shalt thou say, O Lord, thou hast spoken against this place, to cut it off, that none shall remain in it, neither man nor beast, but that it shall be desolate for ever.
[SUP]63 [/SUP]And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates:"

This symbolizes the judgment to once again be loosed and spoken against "Mystery Babylon" It is the testimony of the Lord (word of God) that would be the fire in the mouths of the Lords army.

Isaiah 8:16
Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

Look I see what you are doing, and it is a good process however like I showed you have to go back to the original Greek to see what is being said in Revelation 9:14. The word for bound here is deo, which means kept in chains, forbid, and prohibit from doing something. So 4 angels kept in chains and forbidden to carry out their actions can not be good angels, and God releases them from their bonds to carry out their destruction. Angels or we should say falling angels/demons work through people as well.
I do not believe their is going to be some supernatural army going around killing people before the Lord comes back, and the 9:14 event is before Armageddon.

K

kennethcadwell

Why is it that everyone who says stuff like this fails to grasp that it doesn't matter? Not that we should be wasteful and deleterious with our resources, but judgment is going to come regardless of how we manage those resources. Judgment is coming because of the hardened hearts of men, not because we pollute or misuse anything. Do you think that the most committed environmentalist who doesn't accept Christ Jesus as his/her Savior and Lord is going to be spared because he/she "went green" years ago?

Hint: NO!!

Stuff like this does matter because it shows how little time we have to evangelize in the world and bring people to the Lord to save them. This is what we are called to do by the Lord, and to say this does not matter is being blind to how short of time there is left to do His calling down here on earth.

V

Viligant_Warrior

Stuff like this does matter because it shows how little time we have to evangelize in the world and bring people to the Lord to save them. This is what we are called to do by the Lord, and to say this does not matter is being blind to how short of time there is left to do His calling down here on earth.
Tsk tsk tsk. Didn't read my post very well, didja?

Jan 7, 2015
Look I see what you are doing, and it is a good process however like I showed you have to go back to the original Greek to see what is being said in Revelation 9:14. The word for bound here is deo, which means kept in chains, forbid, and prohibit from doing something. So 4 angels kept in chains and forbidden to carry out their actions can not be good angels, and God releases them from their bonds to carry out their destruction.
Your straining at a gnat in order to swallow a camel Ken. There is no mention of chains in that verse, just the word bound, which simply means "to bind, tie, fasten" Just as I showed above by scripture God can bind up his testimony and seal the law among his disciples. I believe all the other scriptures I provided also confirm the same message, it's the Lord's army.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
I think it's funny (sad) that the biggest detractors of Biblical prophesies and naysayers and brow beating comes from self-professed Christians.

OP, the signs are all around us.

K

kennethcadwell

Tsk tsk tsk. Didn't read my post very well, didja?
Yes I did read your post, and you do realize that misusing things is a sin.
So your statement that judgment does not come because of misuse but because of hardness of our heart is only half the picture. As through that hardness comes the misuse of things, and even some well studied biblical scholars have been showing how the same judgments/curses are befalling the U.S. right now because of their misuse and falling away this country has become.

Your straining at a gnat in order to swallow a camel Ken. There is no mention of chains in that verse, just the word bound, which simply means "to bind, tie, fasten" Just as I showed above by scripture God can bind up his testimony and seal the law among his disciples. I believe all the other scriptures I provided also confirm the same message, it's the Lord's army.

I am not straining a gnate in order to swallow a camel.
I showed you in both posts 25 and 31 what the Greek word deo means, and it is not just to bind, tie, fasten.
You are only using half the definition by saying that, as it shows in the rest of the definition means to fasten in chains, throw into chain, forbid, and prohibit to do something. This is the problem with going back to the original Greek and Hebrew is that some only still want to use on part of the definitions.

deō

1) to bind tie, fasten
1a) to bind, fasten with chains, to throw into chains
1b) metaphorically
1b1) Satan is said to bind a woman bent together by means of a demon, as his messenger, taking possession of the woman and preventing her from standing upright
1b2) to bind, put under obligation, of the law, duty etc.
1b2a) to be bound to one, a wife, a husband
1b3) to forbid, prohibit, declare to be illicit

K

kennethcadwell

I think it's funny (sad) that the biggest detractors of Biblical prophesies and naysayers and brow beating comes from self-professed Christians.

OP, the signs are all around us.

Yes I know and we can see them taking path right in front of our eyes, and yes the main naysayers comes from our own fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I think the reason for this is because they might be in a branch that falsely uses the scripture about seeking for signs being evil. The problem with that outlook, is that scripture is speaking of those who ask for signs looking for God to prove Himself to be real. This has nothing to do with looking for the signs/events that prophecies and the Lord told us in the bible to look for to know His time is near.