Everything should flow from our intimate relationship with Christ. (Have you prayed about it ?)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is Jesus Christ coming for the bride this month?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eyeinhim77

Apr 28, 2018
Hi my name is Tiffany and I'm a 43 year old servant of Christ, African American single woman with no children. I am believing God for like-minded believer to come together and be able to unify our hearts for His purpose. There is a new movement going on amongst the true believers in Jesus Christ as God. We all are watching and becoming increasingly more aware of the doctrines that are trying to take us from the Simplicity that's in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

We understand that an intimate personal growing relationship with Jesus Christ is the key to our healing and key to the healing of our nation and the souls around the world. When preaching is set to prosperity, works, word of faith, self help, manifestation and anything that tries to hinder the message of the cross we are seeing is becoming a curse. Those preaching any other Gospel and those hearing other Gospels is accursed.

Galatians 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

God was in Christ bringing reconciliation to mankind. God showed us how serious sin is by the great sacrifice and suffering of Jesus Christ on the cross. What Christ Jesus came to do for us is something that we did not deserve or earn. It was because of The Fathers intense Holiness with rich mercy that He allowed all the wrath of Him towards sin to be placed on His Son Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. As we see the Father's heart is against all unrighteousness. We get to repent of our sins. As we see clearly into the Fathers heart we are awakened unto more and more righteousness. As we know Him we are changing. We can only see clearly as much as we look at Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:14
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The more we look closely into the heart of the Father we see Jesus and there will be inevitable change. But if those who are to be preaching Christ, are bent on preaching a non gospel of Anti Christ, there is no real transformation or change.

We have our hearts set on opposing in the spirit realm and in the natural any anti-Christ spirit. We use all the weapons the Father had equipped us with to defeat the enemies of the cross. We rebuke those who are pretending in ministry and insist on administering lies.We ask for the Father to give open doors of utterance to those who preach the truth to the people in the world and continue to speak of the crucifixion and speak of the life of Jesus! Thank you Father! We just Praise You!! that you were giving us a mind and heart to focus on Jesus on the nails in his hands and in his feet in his side.

The Resurrection of Christ
1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

We need to be reminded of this message everyday. It gives us a true glimpse of the Father. He is Holy and righteous!! Everything He does is right! Faith comes by hearing, and hearing it again. We need to hear it everytime when enter a church. Some churches will only preach this message on Easter or Christmas? What no wonder the church is off focused, has missed the mark, has no power and lost.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

The cross is the empowerment of the believer for strength to change into the image of Christ! The standard of Christ is truly high!! To resemble Jesus! To be called His sons and daughters? Is this are hope? Yes!! We are invited into the family of God.

1 John 3:1-3
1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

It is so important to meet with Jesus every day. It is a priority to devote our lives in seeking The fathers will in the face of Jesus Christ. We are excited that we don't know the world we are not intimately acquainted with sin or sinners. We are hoping we see Jesus. Are hope is to know Him.But we are knowing Him!!! We see Him!!

Phillipans 3:10
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Jeremiah 9:23-24
23Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD

Hebrew s 2:9
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

You can't know who you don't talk to. Stay connected to the heart of the Father. Inquire. Ask, Seek Knock. Abide in The knowledge of Him. Stay with Jesus, Keep knowing Him more intimately. Be found in love with Jesus!! Look at Him in the gospels.The last four chapters of Matthew, Mark, Luke and the last Five Chapters of John!! Maranatha!! Your sister in Christ

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Hi my name is Tiffany and I'm a 43 year old servant of Christ, African American single woman with no children. I am believing God for like-minded believer to come together and be able to unify our hearts for His purpose. There is a new movement going on amongst the true believers in Jesus Christ as God. We all are watching and becoming increasingly more aware of the doctrines that are trying to take us from the Simplicity that's in Christ Jesus.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

We understand that an intimate personal growing relationship with Jesus Christ is the key to our healing and key to the healing of our nation and the souls around the world. When preaching is set to prosperity, works, word of faith, self help, manifestation and anything that tries to hinder the message of the cross we are seeing is becoming a curse. Those preaching any other Gospel and those hearing other Gospels is accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

God was in Christ bringing reconciliation to mankind. God showed us how serious sin is by the great sacrifice and suffering of Jesus Christ on the cross. What Christ Jesus came to do for us is something that we did not deserve or earn. It was because of The Fathers intense Holiness with rich mercy that He allowed all the wrath of Him towards sin to be placed on His Son Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. As we see the Father's heart is against all unrighteousness. We get to repent of our sins. As we see clearly into the Fathers heart we are awakened unto more and more righteousness. As we know Him we are changing. We can only see clearly as much as we look at Christ.

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

The more we look closely into the heart of the Father we see Jesus and there will be inevitable change. But if those who are to be preaching Christ, are bent on preaching a non gospel of Anti Christ, there is no real transformation or change.

We have our hearts set on opposing in the spirit realm and in the natural any anti-Christ spirit. We use all the weapons the Father had equipped us with to defeat the enemies of the cross. We rebuke those who are pretending in ministry and insist on administering lies.We ask for the Father to give open doors of utterance to those who preach the truth to the people in the world and continue to speak of the crucifixion and speak of the life of Jesus! Thank you Father! We just Praise You!! that you were giving us a mind and heart to focus on Jesus on the nails in his hands and in his feet in his side.

1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

We need to be reminded of this message everyday. It gives us a true glimpse of the Father. He is Holy and righteous!! Everything He does is right! Faith comes by hearing, and hearing it again. We need to hear it everytime when enter a church. Some churches will only preach this message on Easter or Christmas? What no wonder the church is off focused, has missed the mark, has no power and lost.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

The cross is the empowerment of the believer for strength to change into the image of Christ! The standard of Christ is truly high!! To resemble Jesus! To be called His sons and daughters? Is this are hope? Yes!! We are invited into the family of God.

1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

It is so important to meet with Jesus every day. It is a priority to devote our lives in seeking The fathers will in the face of Jesus Christ. We are excited that we don't know the world we are not intimately acquainted with sin or sinners. We are hoping we see Jesus. Are hope is to know Him.But we are knowing Him!!! We see Him!!

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

23Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

You can't know who you don't talk to. Stay connected to the heart of the Father. Inquire. Ask, Seek Knock. Abide in The knowledge of Him. Stay with Jesus, Keep knowing Him more intimately. Be found in love with Jesus!! Look at Him in the gospels.The last four chapters of Matthew, Mark, Luke and the last Five Chapters of John!! Maranatha!! Your sister in Christ
Amen, and welcome.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
op: coming for the bride this month?
Precious friend, you do realize of course, that this is questionable?:

Are not "The Bride ( woman ), The Heavenly Jerusalem" (Rev 19:7, 21:2, 9)?

And, we, The Body Of Christ, "The ONE New Man" (Ephesians 2:15)?

Conclusion: we the Body Of Christ, are actually the 'bridegroom' ( man ), Correct?

Amen.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023

Btw, thanks for posting this.

It helped to knock me out of my temporary stupor in which I was, at times, basically behaving like an idiot here. I am now back to seeking the mind of Christ, as my username suggests.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC!!! So glad you are here, and Tiffany I pray the Lord sends you that man He has in store for you soon🙏 I'd use Mk 11:23-24, believe and thank Him. God bless & keep you always!!!

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
No Jesus will not return this month. Welcome to CC.
Preaching the gospel to ourselves each day is an excellent practice.