Exorcism

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kefa52

Be careful with this. Lot of good stuff. Lot of stuff bordering on witchcraft. Very mixed in.
To be honest. I am not lead to take on any ones demons. I am very much lead to recognize when a person chooses sin, and tried to blame a demon.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Be careful with this. Lot of good stuff. Lot of stuff bordering on witchcraft. Very mixed in.
Actually I think its pretty much all bull. What I have read anyway. People believe this stuff because someone through the name Jesus around yet it contradicts scripture.

D

danschance

Posted in error....

Last edited by a moderator:
D

danschance

"Be careful with this. Lot of good stuff. Lot of stuff bordering on witchcraft. Very mixed in." Kenisyes

.I completely agree with you brother. It has great info, OK information, bad information and yes, stuff that in fact is a form of witchcraft. The moody manual must be read with caution and I would never recommend it to the inexperienced.

D

danschance

Actually I think its pretty much all bull. What I have read anyway. People believe this stuff because someone through the name Jesus around yet it contradicts scripture.
What exactly contradicts scripture?

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I'll get back with you boys later. I have an emergency. If you don't mind can yall say a prayer for the bf.. He just called me, said one of his goods friends died suddenly.

We may not agree on demons, but I am sure we agree on prayer.

D

danschance

First thought is wow did Tommy write that? (JK)

Second is that people who see demons in everything are just as wrong as those who see no demons at all.

First, LOL!

Secondly, Amen!