Explain 666...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Back to the "Mark"

Many people think that the "mark" is forced upon them. Many others think the mark is accepted voluntarily. Neither view is exactly correct. Let's examine:

[SUP]16 [/SUP]He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads

“If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, [SUP]10 [/SUP]he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God

And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

[SUP]20 [/SUP]Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.

Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

It is now clear.

THE MARK IS RECEIVED

In other words, the MARK IS GIVEN to those who worship the BEAST

So, what is "the Mark" and who gives it? Let's look at other examples of men who received "a mark" shall we?

Genesis 4:15

And the Lord said to him, “Therefore, whoever kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.” And the Lord set a mark on Cain, lest anyone finding him should kill him.

Job 10:14
If I sin, then You mark me, And will not acquit me of my iniquity.

Psalm 37:37
Mark the blameless man, and observe the upright; For the future of that man is peace.

Psalm 130:3
If You, Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand?

Ezekiel 9:4
and the Lord said to him, “Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”

So to be "MARKED" simply means you have been identified, set-apart, as if you belong to a group or club. To "receive" the "mark of the beast" simply means you are a member or follower of the beast and its religion. In previous posts, I showed that the Beast is a northern Islamic terror organization which kills Christians and Jews (when they get the chance).

I don't think too many of us need to worry about receiving this mark from Satan but if you are a peaceful Muslim living in the Middle east, you very much need to worry about it.

Last edited:

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
"I don't think so --- let me tell you why..."

Revelation 13:

[SUP]11[/SUP] And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. [SUP]12[/SUP] And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. [SUP]13[/SUP] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, [SUP]14[/SUP] And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. [SUP]15[/SUP] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. [SUP]16[/SUP] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [SUP]17[/SUP] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. [SUP]18[/SUP] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I believe that the 'grammar of the language' of these verses indicates a "before-and-after" order of the following:

1 ) Those who will not worship the beast are killed.

2 ) Those who are left -- those who are willing to worship the beast -- are then marked.

And, it does make sense -- practical sense -- that it would be done this way. It would make no sense to go to the-effort-and-cost-and-etc. to [ forcefully ? ] 'chip' ( or whatever ) - say, 7 billion people - and then kill - say, 6 billion of them...

Finding out first who is willing to worship the beast -- killing them -- then 'marking' the rest -- actually makes more 'practical' sense.

And, they will be willing and wanting to kill anyone who will not worship the beast anyway. They are looking for any excuse now to reduce the population of the earth to one-half billion people or less... :eek: :rolleyes:

I believe the only 'choice' that will be given will be "worship the beast or die"...

:)
We aren't talking about the whole planet. We are only talking about "those who dwell on the earth."

"...and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

The "earth" is not the entire planet, all 7 Billion people. When Daniel says the below, was he talking about the entire planet?

Daniel 7:23

“Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast shall be A fourth kingdom on earth, Which shall be different from all other kingdoms, And shall devour the whole earth, Trample it and break it in pieces.

In the above Daniel is discussing ROME. Rome never devoured the entire planet. Rome devoured most of the known earth to Daniel. Then we have this.

Daniel 8:5

And as I was considering, suddenly a male goat came from the west, across the surface of the whole earth, without touching the ground; and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

Now Daniel was talking about Greece and Alexander the Great. Did he cross the entire planet? I think not. So how can Daniel make such a claim?

Daniel and John lived about 600 years apart. Not much changed in either of their knowledge of the world in those 600 years. So when John wrote Revelation and uses the term "earth" and doesn't even say "whole earth" like Daniel did, John is speaking of his known earth. ;)

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
We aren't talking about the whole planet. We are only talking about "those who dwell on the earth."

"...and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

The "earth" is not the entire planet, all 7 Billion people. When Daniel says the below, was he talking about the entire planet?

Daniel 7:23

“Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast shall be A fourth kingdom on earth, Which shall be different from all other kingdoms, And shall devour the whole earth, Trample it and break it in pieces.

In the above Daniel is discussing ROME. Rome never devoured the entire planet. Rome devoured most of the known earth to Daniel. Then we have this.

Daniel 8:5

And as I was considering, suddenly a male goat came from the west, across the surface of the whole earth, without touching the ground; and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

Now Daniel was talking about Greece and Alexander the Great. Did he cross the entire planet? I think not. So how can Daniel make such a claim?

Daniel and John lived about 600 years apart. Not much changed in either of their knowledge of the world in those 600 years. So when John wrote Revelation and uses the term "earth" and doesn't even say "whole earth" like Daniel did, John is speaking of his known earth. ;)
Hello Plaintruth,

The "whole earth" is indeed what is literal being spoken of. The wrath of God via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments will affect every nation, tribe, people and language, which refers to the entire earth. Consider the following:

"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Notice that, the four angels that are given authority to harm the land, sea and trees are standing on the four corners of the earth, that is north, south, east and west, which would represent the entire planet. They are told not to do an harm until the 144,000 are sealed. Once that has taken place, we can see the harm to the land, the sea and the trees as taking place during the trumpets and bowl judgments. As proof of this, when the first trumpet is sounded, a third of the earth/land is burned up and a third of the trees. At the sounding of the second trumpet, a third of the creatures in the sea are killed and a third of the ships are destroyed. At the sounding of the 3rd trumpet a third of the fresh drinking water is contaminated and many people die from drinking it. At the pouring out of the 2nd and 3rd bowls, the oceans and fresh water are turned into literal blood, respectively.

Furthermore, the beast's reign will be over the inhabitants of the entire earth:

"And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world."

While it is true that in some scriptures, the reference to "the world" was restricted to the known world at that time, here in Revelation and scriptures relating to all end-time events, is in reference to the entire earth and all of its inhabitants. God is going to pour out his wrath upon all the God haters, the haughty, arrogant, prideful, the greedy and everyone who has rejected Christ and continues to live according to the sinful nature. Anther proof that the events of revelation are referring to the entire earth is for one example that, at the pouring out of the 7th bowl, the result will be that earthquake that is mentioned as the greatest earthquake to every take place since mankind has been on the earth. The results of this earthquake being that the cities of the nations will collapse and every island and mountain will not be found.

There are many more examples demonstrating that when scripture says "all inhabitants" and "the whole earth" that is exactly what is meant. God's wrath will include the entire earth and all of its inhabitants, which will decimate the population and dismantle all human government in preparation for the Lord's millennial kingdom.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2016
I've heard a lot of convoluted theories and explanations so full of holes you could drive an army through.
I have given you an answer that fits perfectly, though no one seems interested. C'est la vie, but I would ask, if you haven't figured out by now what the 666 means then what makes you think you're the ones with wisdom?

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Ahwatukee,

The "whole earth" is indeed what is literal being spoken of. The wrath of God via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments will affect every nation, tribe, people and language, which refers to the entire earth.
Friend, you are looking at scripture from the prospective of a 21st century North American man. The world is a very different place today. John wrote Revelation from the prospective of a 1st century Jewish man living in Asia Minor. His knowledge of the planet was very limited compared to your knowledge of the planet.

Where are you getting the idea that the Bowls affect as you say, "every nation, tribe, people and language?" I'm saying the "earth" is limited to the "known earth." This is what's said about the bowls:

“Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.”
"...loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark."
"his bowl on the sea, and it became blood"
"on the rivers and springs of water"
"on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire"
"on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness"
"on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up"
"into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven"

You have to understand the OT bible symbols in use here which I've been showing you for months now. If you take them literally, you may as well throw in the towel.

Notice that, the four angels that are given authority to harm the land, sea and trees are standing on the four corners of the earth, that is north, south, east and west, which would represent the entire planet.
An assumption. "Four Corners" simply means "from all directions." A round object doesn't have a "corner." The Bible is very precise. Don't mis-quote it. It doesn't say "land," it says "earth." Earth is not planet or world!!

"that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree."
"Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants"

"Earth," "sea," and "trees" are all symbolic. Now look at the "Four Winds" as used in other passages:

Daniel 7:2

Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea.

The Great Sea here is the Mediterranean, not a global event.

Daniel 8:8

Therefore the male goat grew very great; but when he became strong, the large horn was broken, and in place of it four notable ones came up toward the four winds of heaven.

This is speaking of Alexander's 4 generals spreading out. But they hardly covered the planet.

Zechariah 2:6

“Up, up! Flee from the land of the north,” says the Lord; “for I have spread you abroad like the four winds of heaven,” says the Lord.

This spreading was into Europe and northern Asia. Ultimately they were scattered into the rest of the world but not for at least 2,000 more years.

a third of the earth/land is burned up and a third of the trees. At the sounding of the second trumpet, a third of the creatures in the sea are killed and a third of the ships are destroyed. At the sounding of the 3rd trumpet a third of the fresh drinking water is contaminated and many people die from drinking it. At the pouring out of the 2nd and 3rd bowls, the oceans and fresh water are turned into literal blood, respectively.
Trust me, neither God nor Satan has anything against the fishes:D. Also, you failed to mention that the 1st trumpet burns up all the "green grass. and all green grass was burned up. But we see at the 5th trumpet this: [SUP]4 [/SUP]They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads." So what happened? Did the "trees" and "grass" grown back?

"Please study the Bible symbols. The below link is a good place to start. It isn't 100% accurate but it will give you enough knowledge to start thinking more spiritually and not in your limited literal way.

Bible Symbols

Furthermore, the beast's reign will be over the inhabitants of the entire earth:

"And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world."
Again, not the entire planet!! The "earth" is a specific society. In this case the MUSLIM society. Notice the AUTHORITY is given over those "WHOSE NAMES HAVE NOT BEEN WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK???? Christians and Jews are living alongside Muslims everywhere. You can't start throwing fire to the earth, making all the water undrinkable and scorching men with heat from the sun without it harming the Christians too. This is why many think there is a Rapture before the end of time because they cannot fathom how we can be here when this happens because they do not understand Biblical symbols and they fail to realize that our struggle is SPIRITUAL (Eph 6:12).

Muslims are indeed world-wide. It is a global religion. Their uprising or Caliphate is already creating chaos everywhere that they are located. Their evil deeds are the seen manifestation of what's in their heart which is Hatred and Murder, in many cases. God judges their hearts. Their faith is in Allah, the False God which has no Son. What does John say about those who deny that God is a Father and has a SON?

1 John 2:22

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

Muslims are ANTICHRISTS.
It's right there!!! The Man of SIN will be their Mahdi. The King of the North will be MUSLIM. Everyone to the North of Israel for many miles are MUSLIMS. Time to take a look around my friend. The coffee has been brewing for a long time and the end is truly near.

Last edited:

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]ISLAM and its followers are commanded to conquer all kingdoms and subjugate all people to denying the Son of God and rejecting the blood He shed for us all, is it really a stretch to consider that Muhammad could be THE false prophet of the book of Revelation, and his Islamic kingdom "beast" the final foe of God's people?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Bukhari, V1 B2 #24 Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Surah 9.29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. 30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"The truth is that This Quran is the 666 , The Book from The Lord of the Universe.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]GOD made His Messenger a witness with the letter Qaf and the number 666."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I think that Relevation has many layers as any other book inspired by God, for every generation of the church.

So yes, it was Nero, yes, it was pope, yes, it is islam and yes, I am sure that it will match the name of the final antichrist, too.

A

AuntieAnt

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. [I Corinthians 2:14]

The mark of the beast 666 refers to the carnal man who is ruled by the god of this world, satan. It does not mean Christians who walk by faith because you were bought with a price and Christ's Spirit rules you. Nobody or nothing can remove you from God's hand.

We're already marked and have a seal of promise of God. Nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. [Romans 8:37-39]

Ephesians 1:13, 14
13. And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14. who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of His glory.

The abomination of desolation is a human image of your self sitting in the temple of God and trying to be like God. Self worship, exalting your own understanding, lifting up your opinion over the mind of Christ. Those who continue to walk in their own understanding God will let come to desolation or ruin (like the prodigal son) so they will return to Him.

"You are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knows your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." [Luke 16:15]

And whoever falls on this stone will be broken; but on whomever it falls, it will grind him to powder.” [Matthew 21:34]

We can either surrender our will to the Spirit of Jesus Christ and die to our own understanding, or we can learn the hard way by trusting in our own logic and come to ruin. Either way, we will learn. Jesus is our faithful loving Shepherd and will go after that one lost sheep in 99.

Nov 23, 2013
This is a weird one to be posting right around Easter time, but I'd really appreciate some insight.

Revelation 13:18 - Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Now I know the first inclination of some jokers will be to say that 666 is the number of some "Illuminati" conspiracy organization, or of Damien Thorn (*fictional antichrist) from the classic movie "The Omen", but I'm being serious here. The Bible clearly states that a person of understanding should be able to count the number of the beast and understand it's meaning. It wouldn't say that if it didn't mean it.

Obviously, we're supposed to be able to understand what 666 means in at least some capacity. I've heard someone say to me before that the number is based on the fact that man was created on the sixth day of creation, therefor six is the number of humanity, and that three sixes therefore represents an unholy trinity of man based on the fact that three is (obviously) the number of persons in the Holy Trinity. From this interpretation, it would seem to indicate that 666 represents a man lifting himself up falsely as god and promising salvation to the whole world through a false gospel, all the while dominating them as a tyrant. However, this doesn't cover the whole idea of the number in the chapter as pertains to the rest of humanity.

If you read the earlier parts of chapter 13 in Revelations, it is abundantly clear that the number 666 is to be used as a mark on anyone/everyone who worships "the beast and his image" (antichrist, I'm assuming). Also, the chapter tells that no one can buy or sell anything without the mark in the world under the antichrist, and in the next chapter it is made clear that anyone having the number of the beast will not enter into the Kingdom of God. All of this leads up to the question - what really is the mark of the beast? What form will it take?

Some have surmised that it is a form of RFID chip implanted into the hand and even forehead. Already, such chips are indeed being implanted and used in modern society to replace credit cards, with numbers on them enabling buying and selling. With the globalization of the economy and the fading use of plastic in favor of implants, it may be that the number of the beast is a form of computer code used in economic transactions. This would be an easy way to shut off buying or selling to anyone that did not have such a mark inside of them, and could be implemented by a world leader as a form of identification with his person. All of this is just speculation, of course. It could be a bar code, a tattoo (like in the concentration camps of Nazi Germany), an actual supernatural mark left my evil itself, or just a lack of salvation serving as a mark of Satan's ownership.

Either way, I'd like some insight into the number 666 and, while you're at it, any good interpretation of Revelation 13 in total would be great. Will people be forced to take the mark, effectively ending your salvation if you get caught and "tagged"? Will it be the ultimate choice between good and evil as to whether or not you receive Satan's mark? Will those unbelievers who have received the mark have the opportunity to become Christians? If so, will they need to be "unmarked"? I know that this is a lot, but It's probably good to know, considering the implications.
Have you counted the number?

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
The abomination of desolation is a human image of your self sitting in the temple of God and trying to be like God. Self worship, exalting your own understanding, lifting up your opinion over the mind of Christ. Those who continue to walk in their own understanding God will let come to desolation or ruin (like the prodigal son) so they will return to Him.
While this sounds nice, it isn't the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by either Daniel or Jesus. We do not yet know what the A of D will be but we do know that it is placed in a holy location and that it triggers a massive invasion of Israel so the explanation above couldn't be more inaccurate as I will show below.

Mat 24: [SUP]15 [/SUP]“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), [SUP]16 [/SUP]“then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. [SUP]21 [/SUP]For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Daniel says this in regards to the invading Islamic King from the North:

Dan 11: [SUP]31 [/SUP]And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation. [SUP]33 [/SUP]And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering.

So we see from the above and as compared to many OT passages such as Ezek 38-39, Zec 13, Joel 1, etc, Israel will come under attack. Once the A of D is placed, those in Judea are to flee, run for their lives as it were. Why? It's obvious, they are attacked by overwhelming Muslim forces set out to wipe them off the map. 2/3 of Israelis will be killed. This is why the "desolation" because Israel will become desolate from death and fleeing. Quite a different reality than from the one painted above.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The meaning of the number will be understood by the wise come its time.

As for the antichrist, there have been and are many....... look at the politicians if you do not believe ME:

prove-all

May 16, 2014
The number 666 in Greek and Hebrew adds up to "Neron Caesar", Nero Caesar.
It's the name of Nero, the Roman Emperor.

-this name Caesar has a wierd history

Caesar (plural Caesars; Latin: Caesar, plural: Caesares) is a title of imperial character.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_(title)

The Julii Caesares were a specific branch of the gens Julia.
It derives from the cognomen of Julius Caesar, the Roman dictator. The change from being
a familial name to a title adopted by the Roman Emperors can be dated to about AD 68/69,

The first known bearer of the name was one Sextus Julius Caesar, praetor in 208 BC,

The first Emperor, Caesar Augustus, bore the name as a matter of course; born Gaius
Octavius adopted by Caesar in his will, and per Roman naming conventions was renamed

"Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus"his relationship with Caesar by styling himself simply
"Imperator Caesar"

(whereto the Roman Senate added the honorific Augustus, "Majestic" or "Venerable," in 27 BC),
His successor as emperor, his stepson Tiberius, also bore the name as a matter of course;
born Tiberius Claudius Nero, he was adopted by Caesar Augustus
on June 26, 4 AD, as "Tiberius Julius Caesar."

The precedent was set: the Emperor designated his successor
by adopting him and giving him the name "Caesar."41 to 54AD Roman emperor Claudius
Claudius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He adopted the name "Caesar" as a cognomen
Cognomen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Julio-Claudian dynasty refers to the first five Roman Emperors:
Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, and Nero,

[1] or the family to which they belonged; they ruled the Roman Empire from
its formation, in the second half of the 1st century (44/31/27) BC, until AD 68,
when the last of the line, Nero, committed suicide

Julio-Claudian dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roman emperor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adoption in ancient Rome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

None of the Julio-Claudians were succeeded by their sons;
1 Augustus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Augustus (Latin: Imperator Caesar Divi F. Augustus; 23 September 63 BC –
19 August 14 AD) was the founder of the Roman Empire and its first Emperor,
ruling from 27 BC until his death in 14 AD

He was born Gaius Octavius into an old and wealthy equestrian branch
of the plebeian Octavii family.

Roman aristocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plebs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Octavia (gens) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Following the assassination of his maternal great-uncle Julius Caesar in 44 BC,
Caesar's will named Octavius as his adopted son and heir

He was succeeded as Emperor by his adopted son (also stepson and former son-in-law), Tiberius.
2 Tiberius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tiberius (/ta?'b??ri?s/; Latin: Tiberius Caesar Divi Augusti filius Augustus;
16 November 42 BC – 16 March 37 AD)

was Roman Emperor from 14 AD to 37 AD. Born Tiberius Claudius Nero, a Claudian,
Tiberius was the son of Tiberius Claudius Nero and Livia Drusilla.

His mother divorced Nero and married Augustus in 39 BC, making him a step-son of Octavian.
Tiberius would later marry Augustus' daughter Julia the Elder (from his marriage to Scribonia)
and even later be adopted by Augustus, by which act he officially became a Julian,
bearing the name Tiberius Julius Caesar.

Caligula, Tiberius' grand-nephew and adopted grandson, succeeded Tiberius upon his death.
3 Caligula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Caligula" (/k?'l?gj?l?/; Latin: Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus;was the popular
nickname of Gaius (31 August AD 12 – 22 January AD 41), Roman emperor (AD 37–41).

Caligula's father Germanicus, the nephew and adopted son of Emperor Tiberius,
was a very successful general With the death of Tiberius in AD 37, Caligula succeeded
his great uncle and adoptive grandfather as Emperor.

on the day of the assassination of the Emperor Caligula, the Praetorian Guard
declared Caligula's uncle, Claudius, the next Roman Emperor.

4 Claudius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Claudius (/'kl??di?s/; Classical Latin: ['klawd??s], Latin: Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus;

1 August 10 BC – 13 October 54 AD) was Roman emperor from 41 to 54.
the son of Drusus and Antonia Minor. He was born at Lugdunum in Gaul,
the first Roman Emperor to be born outside Italy.

declared Emperor by the Praetorian Guard after Caligula's assassination,
at which point he was the last man of his family.

During his reign the Empire began the conquest of Britain (if the earlier invasions of Britain
by Caesar and Caligula's aborted attempt are not counted).

After his death in 54 AD (at age of 63), his grand-nephew and adopted son Nero
succeeded him as Emperor

5 Nero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nero (/'n??ro?/; Latin: Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus;

[1] 15 December 37 – 9 June 68)
[2] was Roman Emperor from 54 to 68, and the last in the Julio-Claudian dynasty.

Nero was adopted by his great-uncle Claudius to become his heir and successor,
and succeeded to the throne in 54 following Claudius' death.

Through Octavia, Nero was the great-nephew of Caesar Augustus.
Nero annexed the Bosporan Kingdom to the Empire and began the First Roman–Jewish War.

In 64 AD, most of Rome was destroyed in the Great Fire of Rome,
which many Romans believed Nero himself had started , then blamed jews

He died on 9 June 68, the anniversary of the death of Octavia, and was buried
in the Mausoleum of the Domitii Ahenobarbi, in what is now
the Villa Borghese (Pincian Hill) area of Rome

666 identifys this title and person "Neron Caesar" as emperior of the roman kingdom.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
The forehead is where our conscious thoughts reside.

The right hand is where our works are manifested.
The mark is spiritual, in the sense that we can be obsessed with the beast.
The mark is physical, in the sense that we can manifest our works on it's behalf.

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Prove-All, It's not NERO. A dozen prominent evil people add up to 6-6-6 throughout history. Beside, Nero was way back in the past before the Temple was destroyed. Nero was Roman, the Man of Sin, AKA King of the North will be Muslim. Italy is to the West of Israel, not the north.

Ezek 38 makes clear that the invasion of Israel takes place after they are brought back into their land which didn't start happening until 1948 so not possible for it to be Nero. Nero did his most damage to Jews in and around Rome