Fairly new Christian - very new to this site

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 10, 2024
Welcome Cande, so great to have you joining the Forums!!! Hope you make many friends here and God bless & keep you🙏!
Thank you! I am very pleased to be here!

Feb 10, 2024
Wow, small world. I went to WVU too!
What was his major?

Other than the Arctic Blast for a week or two, it's been a mild winter so far. I had the windows open for fresh air the other day when it was in the 60s. It is like a different country compared to Florida.
My son was a business major and he is now an actuary for Allstate. His sister graduated from Georgia Southern and she did not move back north with us so when my son graduated college he moved to Florida to be near her. I ended up following both of them and I live in the same neighborhood as both of them so it worked out. ;)

Obejoyful

Feb 18, 2024
Thank you! That is amazing! :love: I started my personal Bible reading with John, Proverbs, and Psalms so these will be very helpful!
Hello ..
I was wondering what others think of the secret book of John or the Apocraphon as it is called and it's telling of the gnostic version of creation?

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Hello everyone! I am here hoping to connect with other Christians. Most of my friends and associates are not Christians and since I want to keep growing in my faith, I want to do what I can to surround myself with people with similar values.
you are a wise lady. same thing around here. i have 1 Christian friend.

Johann

Apr 12, 2022
Cande,
I appreciate your comments. I appreciate this site, since it is very supportive of people either new to Christianity and those considering it. I am not a Christian at this time and I do like what I have learned and will learn more.
Appreciate you being here. Welcome to the Forum.
Johann.

Feb 10, 2024
Good morning all. I was looking for a place to post this but didn’t find the right spot. Is anyone else reading It Is Finished by Charles Martin? A Forty Day Pilgrimage Back to the Cross… it was recommended by my church and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Martin writes fiction mostly, he wrote The Mountain Between Us for those of you who might have read that or saw the movie.