fav bible person

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Waiting to see who Tommy4Christ's favorite person will be..
"You're wasting your time on picking who your favorites are! Jesus is the only favorite! You sit on the throne of lies!"

I imagine it'd be something like that. Except the last part; I doubt he'd make an Elf reference. :D

acesneverwin

Jun 8, 2011
David by far... He was a real man. A leader. Strong. Confident. Poet/musician. Appreciated beauty and art I'm sure. And he was also a man after God's own heart. In a very masculine way though. Today it's like... "Godly men" are so foofy and feminine (generalization) about it or even seem fake when talking about God. David also wasn't perfect and had so many faults. I mean, falling for a beautiful woman, sending her husband out to die, and then marrying her? Wow... But God still loved him and used him. Plus I really like his relationship between him and Jonathan. It was a close relationship but in a very masculine brotherly way. Didn't seem like gay or feminine and it seems guys are too scared to have relationships like this today because it makes em uneasy or don't wanna seem gay. I wish more guys were like him today...

So yeah, easily my favorite Character from the bible.

I also like Jacob and Joseph a lot too though. Jacob wrestled the angel and Joseph got screwed but God blessed him and he came out on top. And the story of Ruth and Boaz I really really like too.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2009
"You're wasting your time on picking who your favorites are! Jesus is the only favorite! You sit on the throne of lies!"

I imagine it'd be something like that. Except the last part; I doubt he'd make an Elf reference. :D
You know, he really is the Dale of CC. :p :D

A

arwen83

Mary (there is some speculation of whether it was Mary Magdalene or another Mary) sitting at the feet of Jesus, listening to him teach. I picture her listening intently, absorbing everything that he is saying.

Luke 10:38-42

U

Ugly

Paul. Dude was awesome, strong, wise, and had total unwaivering faith. Not to mention he went from mass murderer and genocidal maniac to writing more of the bible than any other. (the murder stuff harkens to my criminal psych interests, not my own murderous desires, haha)

A

agirlandherguitar

Favorite man: David is an obvious answer... because he was Aside from some of his less desirable qualities (we are but human) I just thought he had guts. And how he handled Saul was beautiful. The man wanted him DEAD but David loved his king and was loyal until his death. The dynamic between them in that story is amazing and David's character can't be matched.

Favorite woman: Esther. She saved the Jews and she did it with style and grace. Kapow!

Last edited:
J

Jordache

David and Joseph are my faves.