First Attempt...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 19, 2021
Sometimes i weep, sometimes i cry
but you are always there
when i need a friend or a helping hand,
i know you will be there

when joyous and gleeful or excited and anguished
my Lord you will always be there
i may find it hard to say bye to all my achilles heels
but i know you're always there

You saved me and helped me find my wife,
a sacred sacrament created to serve your love
i know you will always lead me right,
and life is never to fear

Mar 5, 2021
This is a beautiful poem! Especially for a first attempt. :)

I think it well expresses the feeling we hold towards our God, and serves as a reminder that he will always be by our sides, even in hard times such as these “He is always there.”

Interesting to hear about finding your wife... it sounds as if God has drawn you to her. Don’t let her go! :giggle: