For all you people who are in high-school =P

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tobby17

And this i say unto you,*Physics, Maths and Geography i hate but English i love* :p

T

Trickelz

Have you ever had this happen to you: The one subject that you dislike the most, you seem to be the best at? I wanna know if I'm the only one that has had this happen to me... lol
:O I have the exact same problem! I hate English and History, but they are my favourites subjects haha! Confusing I know, but it just so happens that way. :/ I guess it's cos you put more expectations on yourself to do well, and that makes you get more stressed out about them. Could it also be the teachers? I hate Maths by nature, but I have an amazing teacher this year which makes me enjoy the class waay more! The subject, however, still remains utter crap :p