for conviction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesus_is_King

my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am asking for prayer for friends at work. all are lost and seem to be happy with the fact, it's not that they don't know about Jesus beacuse we have had several conversations about the Jesus and the Bible and His plan for Salvation. another brother has told me that they are dogs and swine and should be shaken off like dust from the ground. but it seems like God is urging me on to reach these few. so I pray for the Holy Spirit to Convict them of there sin and to show them that they Need Jesus. also I Pray for Strength and endurance to stand in this battle.

as always your servant in Christ Jesus
tony

J

Jvb

I am asking you to pray for me that Christ will speak to me again...
Jay

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:13

J

Jvb

It is not helping

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please work in their lives and convict them. So that they hive their lives to you and worship you. Lord also bless and use tony to bring these people out of darkness. In Jesus name, Amen!

J

Jvb

It is not helping

Wornwarrior

May 11, 2015
Im praying for your friends tony, for God to open their eyes so they can see His truths and for God to soften their heart so they can receive it. GBU

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please lead these co-workers to you. Soften their hearts and open their eyes to your wondrous love.. In Jesus' name, amen.

I

iveseenworse

tony, i think it's wrong to treat them like dust. God causes rain to fall on the just...i think witnessing is one reason God has us here. we don't know which of our own children will be saved. i think you have the right attitude. may God help these people she there need. may He strengthen and equip you.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord I lift up these co-workers to you who are lost. Lord your word says... Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. I know from my own personal experience with trying to reach those who are lost, is to simply pray that the Holy Spirit will give then a "receptive" heart, where they open the door of their heart to you just enough to receive a seed of truth. The Lord can open blind eyes & make a way into their hearts. Its takes a lot of prayer. Lord bring Salvation to these lost ones! Let your light continue to shine through "king_is_Jesus!! as with the Holy Spirits help, these souls will be Saved!! In Jesus Name!!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
May the Holy Spirit convict them of their need for Christ. We beseech the Father to draw them to Jesus. May they fall before the Lord in repentance. In Jesus name!