fruit and works.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wsblind

That's alright..... I know you believe the same way that G777 does..... I expected as much.:)
Please just stop. We love you and Bruce. And for me I don't think any less of you because you have differing views. We just disagree. But you are being horribly disrespectful.

Nov 12, 2015
If you have followed a single conversation I have ever had with either of them, G7 and I , as well as wsbind and I, have a huge and glaring difference in our beliefs actually - I believe continued trust is necessary to salvation. Does that give me license to stop following the Spirit to begin attacking their persons? That didn't work well during the crusades, is not working well with muslim countries, and will be your own downfall.

Nov 22, 2015
If anyone wants to know the real truth - I found the "name-calling" picture when I did a search on google with the word "name-calling" and then clicked "images" and there were tons of them. There's lot's of good pics on google.

That is how I find most my pics so, to keep the slander and malice down to a minimum I have showed where they come from - it had nothing to do with a specific website or Singapore.

This is one of my new favorites that I found when joking with stunnedbygrace the other day.

Dec 19, 2009
We ALL will sooner or later contradict what the Lord said.

But take someone who teaches the law for salvation. They are about the cleanest living person we know,has their tongue bridled, follows the law like no other, is very sincere,loving,kind,walks like Jesus and nary a speck in his life that we can "See" fault.

It is only going to be His mind(grace and knowledge) that clues us in that he is a false teacher.
We all slip up sometimes, but some people contradict the Lord regularly because they know it makes them popular.

Aug 15, 2009
If anyone wants to know the real truth - I found the "name-calling" picture when I did a search on google with the word "name-calling" and then clicked "images" and there were tons of them. There's lot's of good pics on google.

That is how I find most my pics so, to keep the slander and malice down to a minimum I have showed where they come from - it had nothing to do with a specific website or Singapore.

This is one of my new favorites that I found when joking with stunnedbygrace the other day.

I have some funny pictures too. Let me show them to you.

Here's another one doing Masonic hand signs. Hilarious, isn't it?

Mar 2, 2016
Somebody just crossed over into lunatic land. Hold on...where's my tinfoil.

Nov 12, 2015
It's all good, tinfoil's on sale this week at Walmart - 2 for 1.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I think you all have gone off track in regards to false prophets. Another word used is "hireling". One who is in it for money. Not the call from the Lord and is in sevice because of love for God, and for people.

Pardon my bluntness....;)

S

Sully

I was thinking that we need to put on the full armor of God. But tinfoil is sufficient for this one.
Ha. Nice. No let's go with your idea. :cool:

W

wsblind

I think you all have gone off track in regards to false prophets. Another word used is "hireling". One who is in it for money. Not the call from the Lord and is in sevice because of love for God, and for people.

Pardon my bluntness....;)
This thread is not about the easy to discern false teachers like Stephen63 and money grabbers. If they are in it for the money..........even unbelievers can see the scam.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
The thread began with a post about judging others by their fruits. Then grace7 accurately posted the scripture is speaking about false prophets. From there on it totally disintegrates to "ashes".

Family feud?

W

wsblind

The thread began with a post about judging others by their fruits. Then grace7 accurately posted the scripture is speaking about false prophets. From there on it totally disintegrates to "ashes".

Family feud?
Really? The scripture posted was ALWAYS about false teachers. Look at the scripture and where it came from.

Grace777 was the FIRST to accurately describe the scripture posted.

The ASSUMPTION that first came out was that I was Judging someone's salvation. Geesh, does anyone pay attention?

Nov 22, 2015
Somebody just crossed over into lunatic land. Hold on...where's my tinfoil.
It's crazy isn't it? It is a terrible thing to see what malice, slander and bitterness does to any of us. Living with malice and slandering others in the body of Christ is no different then living the homosexual lifestyle. They are in the same lists together.

We really need to guard our hearts brethren and pray for those caught in this kind of behavior.

Hebrews 12:15 (NASB)
[SUP]15 [/SUP] See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled;

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
I think it is kind of easy to tell.

Listen to hear what a person is saying. If they are preaching good works do they just mean for you to do those good works? Or are they leading by example?

Do they give the Lord Jesus Christ the credit as being the source of all their blessings and any ability they may have to continue in their good works?

A lot of well meaning people forget to mention the Lord Jesus Christ. Or forget to lead by example. Or maybe its not forgetting. Who can know anothers heart?

Mar 28, 2016
I understand what you say and how you get there, but I don't think you can judge a man by his doctrines and this is judging by the outside, as men are wont to do, instead of judging by the inside as God does.
How we get there and how we keep it is all one thing.(a work of God). A works of Christ’s faithfulness working in us.
They are His doctrines. Men cannot judge inside. Only God can see into the heart of every man and move the ones he has mercy on.

Again it’s the doctrines of God as the perfect law of God by which we are lovingly judged, and forgiven. For our Father knows what things we have need of, before we ask him And He who is of one mind always does whatsoever His soul pleases .
According as a imputed righteousness , we understand that he alone works in us to both will and perform that which he appoints to us.It is he alone that can make our heart soft.

But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.For he "performeth" the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.Therefore am I troubled at his presence: when I consider, I am afraid of him.For God maketh my heart soft, and the Almighty troubleth me: Job 23:13

No room for false pride.