ghosts! lol

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
so like the other day I was sitting in my room watching tv the light was off so the light coming in f rom the window cast moving shadows on the wall w ell on the celing I looked up and saw this werid blob run out into the light. It had like a head lol and it stopped in midrun and stood still for a while then raised a "hand" and started waving! lol it did that for like 5 minutes fore I actually waved back then it ran across the celing into the opposite shadows!

BUT when I was like 10 I woke up and saw this tiny man shapped shadow slowly walking across the top of the wall . Naw really it had a head, legs, arms etc. I woke my sister ( who was 9 ) up and we watched it walk back and forth for like half hour fore it went back into the shadows and didn't come back out lol

Then the other night my dog was trying to sleep on the foot of my bed but everytime she just feel asleep she jump, look down, go back to sleep, jump look down etc I got up turned the light on but I couldn't find anything. Then she started whinning and growling and f inally left the room

And finally I caught a "ghost orb" in a picture of my uncle sittingon the counch in the living room the orb was in the cornor

Is my house haunted? I heard "shadow people" are evil demons that true? Both me and my siter watched one for 30 something minutes so I know I ain't the only crazy one lol
I used to have a wiccan friend who believed in such spirits and didn't think they were evil. He said one would come to him and he would speak with it, but that he stopped speaking to it when it started to tell him to do things he thought were wrong. Anyway, could be a made up story. I have no idea.

R

Relena7

Tell them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. If that makes them angry, they're probably demonic...

Jul 25, 2005
Definitely demonic. Not something you want around you. Seconding Relena.

B

Brandon777

wow thats interesting
interesting but wrong. how is a ghost a big gun? In the USA it's the plans Satan has that we don't see that gets us in the end.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2010
I know some are evil, we've had some very creepy instances in the my parents house/brothers connected apartment, especially surrounding the childrens room. my 2 yr old niece refused to sleep in there, and once my nieces mother woke up to my niece crying hard in her room while something was pulling/banging on the door, my niece was still in her crib. My niece used to tell us there was someone in her bedroom, we all believe her.

My cousin recently died, and him and my niece were very close, since his death, we've had mostly no problems in her room, and she says my cousins there. I know it's not in many Christians minds that ghosts exist or that they are not all evil, but in my experience I have to say otherwise.

B

barukhmalachi

There are different rankings of evil spirits same as there are angels. The ones that look like people are called familar spirits. They are not dead loved ones or from god. They are sent to decieve. By looking and acting like loved ones they lead people to believe heaven and hell don't exist, you just become a spirit. There are spirits over cities that affect the atmosphere of a big area. The shadows as you call them are what we call demons. These can poses and vex and scare the heck out of you. They can be invited in by things you watch or books you read or alcholism, many different things. They can be attached to items such as a nic nac that happened to be used in idol worship. My wife has had spirits manifest to her until I started blessing our houses. She has not since even felt uncomfortable in anyway. To bless your house or room, first you must be a born again believer which I'm guessing you are. Remove any items or negative things that may be related to demonic things. Get olive and pray over it to bless it. Repent of sin to purify yourself first then ask god to bless the oil according to his will and anointing. Then as you put a few drop in the corners of the room and window sill and above your door pray "I speak the blood of jesus on every wall door and window in this room. I cast out any presence that should not be here. Satan you have no rights here I cast you out in the name of jesus. Playing praise and worship music at a low volume all day will cleanse the atmosphere of the room. The hebrews would bless their home similar to this. It works. My wife saw them. We had locked doors open on their own, geard foot steps and banging caught skeletons and orbs on camera. Things flying off wall. Toys making noise with switch off and no batteries. The spirit world is real. Evil spirits are real. Jesus is real and will allow you peace and rest and make you truly fearless if you step out in faith. I will also add everyone is entitled to their opinion but I have seen god at work and experienced these things. It is biblical and not some halucination of the mind. God is the same from old testament to new testament to today. This is not an exsorcism. It is god at work. Do this in faith and I'm sure we all would be intersted in an update from you.

B

barukhmalachi

Olive oil as blessed oil. Sorry. Used for anointing the sick or blessing a house etc

B

barukhmalachi

After reading more posts there is a few about angels appearing to us. God is light an angel of god would be so bright you could not look at it. Darkness is evil. Remember too satan was a high ranking angel of god before being cast out, he can take many forms. Seeing an angel of god is very rare. Angels are in charge of watching over us. Dead loved ones are in paradise or in hell awaiting the judgement. There is no in between. Something interesting about arch angels I have heard if i remember correctly is that one angel can kill the entire worlds population twice over in the blink of an eye. That's how powerful they are.

H

hislastwalk

Ghost and spirits are two different things. I use to be heavily into the occult. Demons (spirits) bring horrible emotions with them, and can hurt you. Ghost are just energy fields, which can not hurt you, it's just an illusion for lack of a better word.. I seen a girl dressed in all white in my living room before, I know she was not demonic.. She was just an energy form. These energy forms can actually be created with modern technology.

Aug 15, 2011
I don't believe in ghosts or orbs. Now, it's those shadow people you have to watch out for!! ;)

Nov 10, 2011
Ghost and spirits are two different things. I use to be heavily into the occult. Demons (spirits) bring horrible emotions with them, and can hurt you. Ghost are just energy fields, which can not hurt you, it's just an illusion for lack of a better word.. I seen a girl dressed in all white in my living room before, I know she was not demonic.. She was just an energy form. These energy forms can actually be created with modern technology.

Have you ever read any of the stuff on "spiritual reverberance"? It is really very interesting basically, that alot of "ghost" people see are just like echos from things that actually happened.

I am not explaining it well, but its very interesting reading.