Girls!! 20+ Preferably!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

Am I old enough? :p

Depends a whole lot on the girl. I'd be happy for anything from decoration (candles, tablecloths etc) to swords :p
I guess the last one has the shock value you wanted

G

GraceReborn

What things do you older gals like to receive as gifts??

hmmmmmm..

I appreciate anything with a bunch of flowers and a lil note. I'm even ok with just those. :)

I'm one weird old gal, i know. :D ;)

J

Jullianna

If you like her, buy her a scarf in a beautiful color that brings out her eyes and tell her that. :)

If it really IS just a friends thing, get her a goldfish :)

M

MYRedeemedinJC

I'm still laughing at the''older gals''. I hope you don't put that on a birthday card :).

Starbucks gift card, a Forever21 gift card, a Macy's gift card, an iTunes gift card or maybe something that is not a card. It all depends on what your friend likes....if she is just a friend.
Don't worry! I'll just put, "you're still young!" ;P! Yea, she is just a friend!

M

MYRedeemedinJC

Well, as one of the ''Older gals'' on CC, I would say get her a Matlock DVD set. Or Murder She Wrote Season 1. All the older gals enjoy that. Or a months supply of Geritol or Depends. We older chicks dig that stuff like you wouldn't believe! Or if she is really special, you can give her a gift certificate to a cafeteria-style restaurant. The ladies love that!
I love my older gals! Including all the ones on CC!, :p they are so thoughtful! But the cafeteria-style restaurant sounds nice!! WE Might not have one here tho.. :(.

M

MYRedeemedinJC

If you like her, buy her a scarf in a beautiful color that brings out her eyes and tell her that. :)

If it really IS just a friends thing, get her a goldfish :)
Dang, I have never thought of that! That is nice, I will definitely have to use that one sometime on a girlfriend! But alas, she is only is just a friend! Don't know if she'll want a fish though, she's a cat lover, the last time i heard from her she had like 3 cats, that may have grown! But the scarf thing is something that I will consider, for a girl that's not just a girl and a friend, but something more! Hahaha! Thank you Julianna!

M

MidniteWelder

She was being sarcastic to see how well youre able to clue in on hints
She was trying to show you the answer which was right before your very eyes,,,girls love candy
A box of lemon heads

I love my older gals! Including all the ones on CC!, :p they are so thoughtful! But the cafeteria-style restaurant sounds nice!! WE Might not have one here tho.. :(.

G

gcaro7l

depending on the girl you give in... my suggestion in general would be a journal, throw pillows, custom mugs, lava lamp, book, scented candles, and a scarf..

M

MYRedeemedinJC

She was being sarcastic to see how well youre able to clue in on hints
She was trying to show you the answer which was right before your very eyes,,,girls love candy
A box of lemon heads
Yes, I love the older gals on CC, sarcastic though they may be.. I thought you would've knew! ;D

J

Jullianna

Dang, I have never thought of that! That is nice, I will definitely have to use that one sometime on a girlfriend! But alas, she is only is just a friend! Don't know if she'll want a fish though, she's a cat lover, the last time i heard from her she had like 3 cats, that may have grown! But the scarf thing is something that I will consider, for a girl that's not just a girl and a friend, but something more! Hahaha! Thank you Julianna!
You could still go for the scarf, just forget the eyes remark :) If she has cats, the fish might be great for the cats, but not so great for the fish. :)

M

MYRedeemedinJC

You could still go for the scarf, just forget the eyes remark :) If she has cats, the fish might be great for the cats, but not so great for the fish. :)
That is very true!

Gcaro7l Quote: depending on the girl you give in... my suggestion in general would be a journal, throw pillows, custom mugs, lava lamp, book, scented candles, and a scarf..

Suggestions taken!

Last edited: