GOD'S WAY VS SATAN'S WAY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pablocito

I’ll just do this to show where your post went off track

“First off, Moses never taught any doctrine contrary to Christ.”

This angel ordained the law of Moses

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭23:20-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So Moses law which he received from that unforgiving angel is like this this is written in Moses law

“And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭19:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭21:24-25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

this then is Jesus teaching the contrary spirit

a Jesus recalls what Moses wrote and commanded them in the law

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth ( I just quoted two examples from Moses writings)

but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:38-39‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You are not just misunderstanding the bible but you are also misrepresenting it. That was one of the reasons that from the beginning when I visited this site many months ago, I have told everyone not to listen to anyone whatsoever as they will come in unto you and make mince meats of you.

People who do not understand the bible cannot teach the bible or testify to it is any way, especially when they take a verse here and verse there out of context and make it foundation of the bible's teaching.

I will not debate you here because what you have been doing is prohibited by God and thus I cannot give God's treasures unto you, because you will only trample them, then come back and trample me. The bible authorizes me not to facilitate you in your false propagation of evil about the character of God.

For your information the above statutes were given to Moses concerning false witnesses, what should happen to them if they make false witness against others. What was given to the people was the 10 commandments and all the laws of goodness and righteousness.

(For example how would you like if a false witness came forward to witness against you falsely that caused the people to put you to death. Also a few centuries ago many women were burned at the stake because evil people labelled them as witches and caused the people to burn them at the stake)

God will destroy all such false witnesses.

Also God told them there will be blessings and cursings which is no different from when Christ returns to this earth, where he will separate the righteous from the wicked and meet out punishment accordingly.

Your understanding of the bible is egregious, a simple passage of 7 verses, you have turned it upside down and misrepresented it to call God an evil God.

I pity you when Christ returns to judge you.

I am going to quote a few verses before the one that you quoted, not for your benefit, but for the benefit of the readers whose mind you might have tried to poison. In fact I will duplicate the whole passage for their perusal. You conveniently and deliberately left out those verses to confuse and brainwash the people about the goodness of God.

Here is the passage. (This passage is about God's hatred for false witnesses)

Deu 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Deu 19:16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;
Deu 19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
Deu 19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;
Deu 19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
Deu 19:20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.
Deu 19:21 And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. (The verse you posted out of context)

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
You are not just misunderstanding the bible but you are also misrepresenting it. That was one of the reasons that from the beginning when I visited this site many months ago, I have told everyone not to listen to anyone whatsoever as they will come in unto you and make mince meats of you.

People who do not understand the bible cannot teach the bible or testify to it is any way, especially when they take a verse here and verse there out of context and make it foundation of the bible's teaching.

I will not debate you here because what you have been doing is prohibited by God and thus I cannot give God's treasures unto you, because you will only trample them, then come back and trample me. The bible authorizes me not to facilitate you in your false propagation of evil about the character of God.

For your information the above statutes were given to Moses concerning false witnesses, what should happen to them if they make false witness against others. What was given to the people was the 10 commandments and all the laws of goodness and righteousness.

(For example how would you like if a false witness came forward to witness against you falsely that caused the people to put you to death. Also a few centuries ago many women were burned at the stake because evil people labelled them as witches and caused the people to burn them at the stake)

God will destroy all such false witnesses.

Also God told them there will be blessings and cursings which is no different from when Christ returns to this earth, where he will separate the righteous from the wicked and meet out punishment accordingly.

Your understanding of the bible is egregious, a simple passage of 7 verses, you have turned it upside down and misrepresented it to call God an evil God.

I pity you when Christ returns to judge you.

I am going to quote a few verses before the one that you quoted, not for your benefit, but for the benefit of the readers whose mind you might have tried to poison. In fact I will duplicate the whole passage for their perusal. You conveniently and deliberately left out those verses to confuse and brainwash the people about the goodness of God.

Here is the passage. (This passage is about God's hatred for false witnesses)

Deu 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Deu 19:16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;
Deu 19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
Deu 19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;
Deu 19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
Deu 19:20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.
Deu 19:21 And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. (The verse you posted out of context)
lol I’m not sure how to respond to this just giggle I suppose and assume it’s a waste of time trying to discuss with you

either way God bless

P

pablocito

lol I’m not sure how to respond to this just giggle I suppose and assume it’s a waste of time trying to discuss with you

either way God bless

I am replying to you only because I am a man and cannot judge you, as it is God that will judge you, and there is a long shot chance that you might not be an advocate of the devil but deeply deceived, the same way that the Jews were blinded.

I have to repeat Peter's warning here for the umpteenth time.

2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Jesus himself says these simple words of truth.

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jesus preached this about the Kingdom of Heaven.

Mat 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

There is no difference between the law of Moses and the Law of the kingdom. (Which really is the law of Love for God and the love of your neighbor)

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I will interject my own opinions based on your exposition of the law of Moses.

The law of Moses was the law of God (Every word of Moses came directly from God) Moses was only a steward of the oracles of God. (Also the bible states that God does not change and unless you believe that, you are most certainly lost. That is the great foundation of the bible so that all peoples across all generations from Genesis to Revelation can come to know the One True God, the same way in righteousness.)

The law of Christ under the 2nd Covenant accomplishes the exact same thing, (the law did not change) but the method of God did change (Christ himself would enable us to fulfill the law of God). Yes he would enable us to do what the people of Israel could not do.

You are mixing up the weaknesses of the people to fulfill the perfect law of God, (the perfect law of Moses) by calling the law weak and insufficient. No! The people were weak and insufficient.

God made a better way for the law to be fulfilled and that is through Jesus Christ entering us and doing what we could not do by ourselves.

But the law has not changed nor has it passed away. Again I will print the verse.

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

I am not trying to change your doctrines here, as it is God who examines your heart and determines your final destination.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I am replying to you only because I am a man and cannot judge you, as it is God that will judge you, and there is a long shot chance that you might not be an advocate of the devil but deeply deceived, the same way that the Jews were blinded.

I have to repeat Peter's warning here for the umpteenth time.

2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Jesus himself says these simple words of truth.

Jesus preached this about the Kingdom of Heaven.

Mat 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

There is no difference between the law of Moses and the Law of the kingdom. (Which really is the law of Love for God and the love of your neighbor)

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I will interject my own opinions based on your exposition of the law of Moses.

The law of Moses was the law of God (Every word of Moses came directly from God) Moses was only a steward of the oracles of God. (Also the bible states that God does not change and unless you believe that, you are most certainly lost. That is the great foundation of the bible so that all peoples across all generations from Genesis to Revelation can come to know the One True God, the same way in righteousness.)

The law of Christ under the 2nd Covenant accomplishes the exact same thing, (the law did not change) but the method of God did change (Christ himself would enable us to fulfill the law of God). Yes he would enable us to do what the people of Israel could not do.

You are mixing up the weaknesses of the people to fulfill the perfect law of God, (the perfect law of Moses) by calling the law weak and insufficient. No! The people were weak and insufficient.

God made a better way for the law to be fulfilled and that is through Jesus Christ entering us and doing what we could not do by ourselves.

But the law has not changed nor has it passed away. Again I will print the verse.

I am not trying to change your doctrines here, as it is God who examines your heart and determines your final destination.
yes God will definately judge me by the words of the lord Jesus in the gospel as he will all of us

“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

ive believed that for seventy years and am comfortable with that being true so thanks for that reminder that God will judge me by Christ Jesus I love that truth

God bless though I’m not interested in arguing with you you’re entitled to your opinions about me it’s a public forum . it doesn’t affect me either way it’s more for you and the. How I respond and act is for me to be concerned about cause that’s what I am gonna have to answer for the things that I myself do and say and not so much what other people say about me or their opinions

P

pablocito

yes God will definately judge me by the words of the lord Jesus in the gospel as he will all of us

“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

ive believed that for seventy years and am comfortable with that being true so thanks for that reminder that God will judge me by Christ Jesus I love that truth

God bless though I’m not interested in arguing with you you’re entitled to your opinions about me it’s a public forum . it doesn’t affect me either way it’s more for you and the. How I respond and act is for me to be concerned about cause that’s what I am gonna have to answer for the things that I myself do and say and not so much what other people say about me or their opinions
You are 100% right. And even the Jews who hated Jesus without a cause and stuck to their guns in his face, it is said by Paul that to this day the veil has not been removed from their eyes so that they could see. (The 1st Century) Thus the veil has remained blinding them, and their children (Hosea 4:6) (except the remnant) to the truth that is in Jesus Christ.

P

persistent

Throughout our lives, we are going to be continually faced with two different and opposing ways of living; God’s way or Satan’s way. We’ll constantly have to make choices on which path we want to follow.
A mathematicians view on this

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
You are 100% right. And even the Jews who hated Jesus without a cause and stuck to their guns in his face, it is said by Paul that to this day the veil has not been removed from their eyes so that they could see. (The 1st Century) Thus the veil has remained blinding them, and their children (Hosea 4:6) (except the remnant) to the truth that is in Jesus Christ.
yeah what your talking about , the words of Moses are the veil they won’t let go of the contrary covenant and accept the gospel the word of Christ the judge of mankind

“and not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: ( they couldn’t accept the end of the law )

but their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:13-15‬ ‭

Like many they are trusting in Moses law that’s why they rejected Christ because what he taught is contrary to what Moses taught like this

This is what Moses taught about marriage and divorce

“When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭24:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

thise that trusted in the law of Moses ask Jesus to see if he’ll disagree with Moses

“And the Pharisees ( they are blinded by what Moses said ) came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him. ( they quoted Moses words to Jesus to tempt him )

And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you? And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:2-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

They are absolutely right Moses said “ if you get marrried and become unhappy with your wife for any reason you find unclean divorce her and send her away and she can go and remarry “ that’s Moses law it’s written so there is no argument what is in his law this is Jesus contrary word about marriage and divorce

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; and they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:5-9, 11-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

you can see how if I obey Moses word I’m actually committing adultery according to Jesus word it’s contrary

aid we want to know what our lord said we have to let go of the veil over the old testament and accept the revelation of God in the New Testament because they are contrary Moses said one thing ordained of angels Jesus spoke the words of God moses foretold this but many won’t hear it moses wrote about Jesus and his superior word

“according to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭18:16-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We don’t have to guess if that’s Jesus because Peter conforms it’s Jesus

“For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭3:22-23, 26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

arhats what Jesus was talking about here if they would have believed Moses writings about Jesus they would have accepted Jesus words because Moses foretold of his coming

“Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:45-47‬ ‭

Moses foretold the people you have to accept Jesus words when he comes

Jesus understood this also and said it

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
‭‭John‬ ‭12:48-50‬ ‭KJV‬‬

my point is very simple we believers of the gospel are all going to be judged by the words of Jesus not by the contrary words of Moses Jesus doed for what we’ve all done against the law

We now have a new covenant word of life that saves us from death rather than the one which imputes sin and death upon all

if we’re trusting in this we’re putting on the veil Jesus delivered us from wearing

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

that cannot save anyone it has already condemned everyone as guilty sinners to be saved we have to hear the words of Jesus on the gospel and follow where he leads us

Read the sermon on the Mount that’s the foundation of our judgement

P

pablocito

yeah what your talking about , the words of Moses are the veil they won’t let go of the contrary covenant and accept the gospel the word of Christ the judge of mankind

“and not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: ( they couldn’t accept the end of the law )

but their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:13-15‬ ‭

Like many they are trusting in Moses law that’s why they rejected Christ because what he taught is contrary to what Moses taught like this

This is what Moses taught about marriage and divorce

“When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.

And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭24:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

thise that trusted in the law of Moses ask Jesus to see if he’ll disagree with Moses

“And the Pharisees ( they are blinded by what Moses said ) came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him. ( they quoted Moses words to Jesus to tempt him )

And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you? And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:2-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

They are absolutely right Moses said “ if you get marrried and become unhappy with your wife for any reason you find unclean divorce her and send her away and she can go and remarry “ that’s Moses law it’s written so there is no argument what is in his law this is Jesus contrary word about marriage and divorce

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; and they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:5-9, 11-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

you can see how if I obey Moses word I’m actually committing adultery according to Jesus word it’s contrary

aid we want to know what our lord said we have to let go of the veil over the old testament and accept the revelation of God in the New Testament because they are contrary Moses said one thing ordained of angels Jesus spoke the words of God moses foretold this but many won’t hear it moses wrote about Jesus and his superior word

“according to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭18:16-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We don’t have to guess if that’s Jesus because Peter conforms it’s Jesus

“For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭3:22-23, 26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

arhats what Jesus was talking about here if they would have believed Moses writings about Jesus they would have accepted Jesus words because Moses foretold of his coming

“Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:45-47‬ ‭

Moses foretold the people you have to accept Jesus words when he comes

Jesus understood this also and said it

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”

my point is very simple we believers of the gospel are all going to be judged by the words of Jesus not by the contrary words of Moses Jesus doed for what we’ve all done against the law

We now have a new covenant word of life that saves us from death rather than the one which imputes sin and death upon all

if we’re trusting in this we’re putting on the veil Jesus delivered us from wearing

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

that cannot save anyone it has already condemned everyone as guilty sinners to be saved we have to hear the words of Jesus on the gospel and follow where he leads us

Read the sermon on the Mount that’s the foundation of our judgement

They were blinded centuries before Christ came. (Read Hosea 4:6) and their children were forgotten when Jesus came to this earth. Paul spoke about a remnant only of which he was one, I think a Benjamite.

But Paul says the original vine can be grafted back in, if they only believed. Also the gentiles who were grafted in should not become puffed up else they too would be rejected by God. This is all 1st century stuff and does not apply today.

Today, there is no different between Jew or Greek or male or female or bond or free. All are invited to taste of the goodness of God through grace which is in Jesus Christ.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
They were blinded centuries before Christ came. (Read Hosea 4:6) and their children were forgotten when Jesus came to this earth. Paul spoke about a remnant only of which he was one, I think a Benjamite.

But Paul says the original vine can be grafted back in, if they only believed. Also the gentiles who were grafted in should not become puffed up else they too would be rejected by God. This is all 1st century stuff and does not apply today.

Today, there is no different between Jew or Greek or male or female or bond or free. All are invited to taste of the goodness of God through grace which is in Jesus Christ.
“They were blinded centuries before Christ came. (Read Hosea 4:6) and their children were forgotten when Jesus came to this earth. Paul spoke about a remnant only of which he was one, I think a Benjamite.”

Yeah I don’t disagree , the was given centuries before Christ came , that’s what blinded them. Are you actually reading the scripture I’m sharing with you ? It tells you how they were blinded

“but their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:14-15‬ ‭

We both understand israel was blinded long before Christ came nd we agree , above there is how they were blinded not when but how

What Paul’s talking about in that chapter is a revelation that Stephen began talking about and Saul and the Jews killer him for saying it but when you look back at the law itself what’s written it makes perfect sense this is part of what Stephen said that got him killed

“This is he, ( Moses ) that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices By the space of forty years in the wilderness?

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, And the star of your god Remphan, Figures which ye made to worship them:

And I will carry you away beyond Babylon. who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭7:38, 41-43, 53‬ ‭

Stephen is not lying when you go back and look you see what he is talking about

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.”

a Paul though he approves of stephens stoning when he was a Pharisee began to preach the same thing after his conversion

“For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Wherefore then serveth the law? ( what’s the law for them ?) It was added because of transgressions,

till the seed (Jesus ) should come to whom the promise was made;

and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:10-12, 19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it was added because they worshipped the calf when Moses went to get the commandments that was the first thing God said to them “ don’t have any graven images and worship them as gods “ and as soon as Moses the mediator went up they broke the commandment. It was only Moses intercession that saved the people so God decided to set the angel over them instead of destroying them like he wanted to do

she saved them and they gave the glory to idols so he twirled them over to that angel the scriptire tells us about here is why he handed them over to worship angels

“And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD. And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves: they have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people: now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭32:4-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

He decided to destroy them and begin with Moses for what they did but Moses interceded and judged them and lates his own life on the line for them you notice in the end God sets the angel over them he spoke of because of what they had done that’s what step when was saying and what Paul began to preach also

“And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand? …..And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written. And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.

And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

…then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour. ( could never happen in the gospel under Christ )

And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men. And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin. ( not Christ making atonement but Moses after Moses cast his harsh judgement on the people God was going to destroy )

And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin–; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. ( Moses has now became thier intercessor not Jesus but Moses )

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee:

behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them. And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭32:11, 14-16, 19-21, 26-28, 30-35‬ ‭KJV‬‬

In the New Testament they explain a lot and then you go back and look and it makes sense

Paul and Stephen are right the law is added because of sin , ordained of Angels and given o to the hands of a mediator not Jesus but Moses by his intercession not Jesus but Moses It was also made to last until Jesus died and rose after preaching his word

“The law and the prophets were until John:

since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭16:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Anyone who genuinely does this is going to be saved

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It’s in the gospel that we learn what we need to know and believe

P

pablocito

The words of Moses came directly from God and Moses was able to withstand the presence of God, while the Israelite had to hide their faces from God. The evil was not in Moses words which came directly from God but the evil was in the people themselves.

I have exhausted all reason with you about the goodness and eternal nature of God and thus will no more use any reasoning with you.

I will only present the words of Jesus who you claim to serve and would like you to tell me what he meant by his words.

John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

John 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The words of Moses came directly from God and Moses was able to withstand the presence of God, while the Israelite had to hide their faces from God. The evil was not in Moses words which came directly from God but the evil was in the people themselves.

I have exhausted all reason with you about the goodness and eternal nature of God and thus will no more use any reasoning with you.

I will only present the words of Jesus who you claim to serve and would like you to tell me what he meant by his words.

John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

So this is you

“The words of Moses came directly from God and Moses was able to withstand the presence of God, while the Israelite had to hide their faces from God”

“Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it doesn’t seem like your willing to actually consider what that means or let other scriptire explain it

“And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.

Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven
; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices By the space of forty years in the wilderness?”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭7:41-42‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It’s like your not willing to let what it says in

“Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.”

a truth that would help you is to understand that angel was given the ordination of the law like the apostle Paul states clearly and plainly , like stepehen explained at length and Moses was given the mediation of the law

Do you see this part ?

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Is this the Lord you know ?

“And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp. And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭15:32, 35-36‬ ‭KJV‬‬

is that Jesus ? Or is it the angel that bears the name lord and they were commanded to beware of him because he would not pardon thier sin ?

you know it’s not Jesus I would think

“And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Did Jesus change ? He used to not be forgiving and now he is ? Or does it make more sense to believe what the Bible says ?

This law

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

needs this ordination to accomplish hat goal

“Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.”

Thats not Christ as any Christian knows Jesus does pardon transgression and he doesn’t change

again though it you want to know what statements by the apostles regarding the law mean you would have to read and accept what’s in the law here’s another demonstration of its opposite intent and nature

The unforgiving angels disposition imprinted on the law

“And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭20:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus when confronted with that from the law

“And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, they say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:3-5, 11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

a Jesus doesn’t act like the angel over the law at all because it’s contrary one holds all sin against a person the other offers repentance and remission of sins the opposite of imputation

The law is meant to hold everyone guilty In order for that to be accomplished God set that angel like it says in the Bible olainly over the law but it doesn’t seem like your grasping it and it seems like water time

Im not really interested in debating our opinions more just to discuss what’s in the Bible and not so much reject it because I didn’t know it before I like to let what scripture says into my mind and heart and then look for the rest of the scripture that makes things reconcile

the law of Moses and the gospel of Jesus Christ are two seperate and distinct covenants for two distinct purposes to first hold men to thier sins and then the gospel again the opposite of imputing and holding sin against people

old testament

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

And the new testement not ordained of unforgiving angels or mediated by Moses

“and said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:46-47‬ ‭

imputing sin and being held guilty requires an ordination and disposition that fits Christs doesn’t refuse to forgive sins d he doesn’t command sinners to stone other sinners to death which is required for a testement meant to save sinners d not condemn them like the law does

it doesn’t seem like your actually willing to hear me though which is fine with me , and it’s okay whatever opinion you wish to form about me that’s irrelevant to me so if you want to talk about scripture I would love to but of your more interested in arguing and avoiding it I’m not interested

P

pablocito

it doesn’t seem like your actually willing to hear me though which is fine with me , and it’s okay whatever opinion you wish to form about me that’s irrelevant to me so if you want to talk about scripture I would love to but of your more interested in arguing and avoiding it I’m not interested
I asked you to interpret the following bible verse, but you completely ignored it. Why ?????????

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I asked you to interpret the following bible verse, but you completely ignored it. Why ?????????

the one I quoted to you and already explained you mean ? It’s like your not willing to hear anything unless your saying it

“For the law was given by Moses,

but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

To answer that verse I quoted and explained before here you go Moses wrote this and many other things about Jesus everything that’s prophetic in the law is about Jesus

“The LORD thy God will raise up ( future ) unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; ( future ) according to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.”( future )
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭18:15-16, 18-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

a had the Israelites believes what Moses said they would have understood who Jesus was

is that really about Jesus though ? How do we know ?

“For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭3:22-24, 26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

aid they had believed what Moses wrote about Jesus they wouldn’t reject him like they did instead they saw the law of Moses works ordained by the angel and given to Moses to mediate I don’t think your ready to hear it though so it seems we’re wasting time

air th eye has believed Moses they would have known who jesus is because Moses wrote quite a bit about Jesus coming in the future to speak Gods true words

they would have if they had believed Moses recognized this

So if they would have believed this

For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people”

That would have caused them to accept this

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”

Because Jesus is who Moses foretold would come and speak Gods words but they didn’t believe Moses th ey looked at the law from he angel and were blinded to Christ and the gospel

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.”

“the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”

Moses writings and all scripture is meant to lead us to Jesus and his gospel so we can be saved after someone searches in scriptire like what Moses said about Jesus it’s all meant tomlewd us tonthe gospel

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:39-40‬ ‭

Part of going to the savior is realizing your a sinner and condemned to death we won’t ever repent h til the law convicts us as sinners doomed to death that’s when the New Testament starts to redeem us

this seems to be going no where though and I’m too old to just repeat and argue

a you should simply just consider how to understand this statement by Paul it’s not to be disregarded and Paul’s not wrong but consider this and try to reconcile it try to learn what it’s means you can go back and read what happened and actually come to agreement with Paul

Three important points about the law

“Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions,

till the seed should come to whom the promise was made;

Fornus tonsgree brother we’re going to have to agree with scriptire and what’s plain so three short questions for you

Was the law added in because of transgression ?

“Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions,

Was the law made to last until the seed of Abraham Jesus Christ came forth ?

till the seed should come to whom the promise was made;

and was the law ordained of angels and set into moses hand ?

aid we can’t agree on those three points plainly stated by Paul there’s no point in continuing you honestly don’t seem interested in discussing more just to contend and argue or be “ right “ but the Bible is right not you or me but scripture let’s agree with scripture

I’ll wait for your answers of course o don’t actually expect them but more of the same contention for the sake of contention

P

pablocito

“The LORD thy God will raise up ( future ) unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; ( future ) according to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

You seem to be lost in time. Moses was speaking to the children of Israel who would be alive in the time of Jesus's coming in the first century as Peter in Acts told the people to whom he was preaching.

The people in Moses day, never knew Jesus Christ, and were to be obedient to the words of Moses. But the people in Moses day they and also their children were disobedient both to Moses in his day, and to Jesus in his day.
End of story.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
You seem to be lost in time. Moses was speaking to the children of Israel who would be alive in the time of Jesus's coming in the first century as Peter in Acts told the people to whom he was preaching.

The people in Moses day, never knew Jesus Christ, and were to be obedient to the words of Moses. But the people in Moses day they and also their children were disobedient both to Moses in his day, and to Jesus in his day.
End of story.
lol yeah let’s leave it there im lost in time anyways brother God bless

P

pablocito

aid they had believed what Moses wrote about Jesus they wouldn’t reject him like they did instead they saw the law of Moses works ordained by the angel and given to Moses to mediate I don’t think your ready to hear it though so it seems we’re wasting time
I had to revisit your writings and the premise on which you base the theory (not doctrine) that the Jews in Jesus's day did not believe Jesus because the law was at fault in Moses's day and could not save them. Therefore you come to the conclusion that the law is faulty.

This is not of God. Paul's words are very hard to understand. And Paul was not sent to every one but only the Gentiles. But apparently he went first to the Jews (only for a short period, Paul was being led of the Spirit) and then decided to go all out to the Gentiles of his days.

Looking at the big picture, you must come to the conclusion that a remnant Jew was saved in the days of Moses and also a remnant Jew was saved in the days of Paul. (Of whom Paul said he was one of them.)

Thus the law was used to save a remnant.
1Ti 1:8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;

Therefore God's intention and purposes of the Old covenant was that a remnant would be saved.

Now the exact same thing is going to happen in the New Covenant which came into existence after Christ's death and resurrection, but only that we will be saved by grace, this time, but also only a remnant too during this grace period will be saved. (But the law of Christ (the law of God) will be in effect which will do the saving and not the law of Moses which involved the burnt offerings and cleansings with water all the other statutes that was essential in the days of Moses for the people of God)

The law of Moses and the law of Christ and the law of God all do the same thing which is saving us depending on which generation you belong to. (God is from everlasting to everlasting and never changes. Also God is no respecter of persons and is perfectly just and is the personification of Love.

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Using you conclusion about the law then we could also say that grace was not sufficient because many will be lost during this period.

The bible says that God is able to save to the uttermost all those who are elected of him, whether in the Old Testament (old covenant) or in the New Testament (new covenant).

Heb_7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

But is very clear that most will be lost among many who are called both in the first covenant and also the second covenant.

Now I will introduce a new idea to you that may seem very strange. We of the last days were not really given either the new covenant or even the old covenant.

We were given both the old and the new (the entire bible), in addition the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is that which is going to teach us God's ways. Without the Holy Spirit we will be completely lost.

True, the different dispensations in the bible follow a pattern of ever increasing enlightenment (from Abel to Revelation). So you could say that each succeeding generation come under a better way of serving God until it reached our generation which Peter describes as a chosen generation.
Also Peter and John says that this is the last time. Meaning that there will be no more enlightenment to come. We have got it all, everything. Thus this truly is the end where the earth will be destroyed completely by fire ushering complete rest from all our works.

1Pe_1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Pe_1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

We have the entire word of God which no other generation had. And we have the Holy Spirit which is sufficient for our salvation.

1Jn_5:12 He that hath the Son (the Spirit of Christ) hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I had to revisit your writings and the premise on which you base the theory (not doctrine) that the Jews in Jesus's day did not believe Jesus because the law was at fault in Moses's day and could not save them. Therefore you come to the conclusion that the law is faulty.

“Therefore you come to the conclusion that the law is faulty.”

This was as far as I got and where you got it wrong, the law isn’t faulty it’s designed to do what it did the people are faulty you simply can’t accept that

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭

aim not. Or have I ever said the law was faulty , wrong , or any such thing I’ve simply acknowledged what the apostle Paul wrote out the law it did what it was designed to do

what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

That’s the purpose of the law to hold sinners guilty of sin without any excuse the law is holy right and good because it condemns the people that are wrong the law did exactly what it’s meant to do hold sinners guilty

its for these people

“knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:9-11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

at he law is not for a born again person it’s for the sinner to be held guilty it’s for those people to do this

what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”

Its to make sinners guilty without excuse and can’t save anyone because it’s not designed to save anyone it’s designed to hold sinners guilty of thier sins so God set this angel over it with this disposition because the laws design is to hold sinners guilty like it plainly says

“Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭23:20-21‬ ‭KJV

thats because the law is designed to hold all sin against sinners again like it plainly says it’s like your debating with your own self and ignoring all the formation the Bible plainly says

should a Christian revert back to the law of Moses ?

“For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Is the law really for sinners ? And was it temporary until Christ came ? Was it ordained of angels and given into Moses the mediators hands or no ? You can’t even answer that part huh ?

What purpose does the law serve ?

Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions,

till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; ( that’s Jesus see v 16)

you just can’t accept what the Bible says about the law friend like I’ve said tgeee times now this is a waste of time you won’t acknolwedge anything unless your saying it

a then you come up with wierd conclusions I never made like “ the law is wrong and faulty “ no I’ve never said that I’ve only agreed with what Paul wrote and I keep continually showing you but you just ignore it and contend and make strange claims about what I’ve said

Its a fruitless issue between us on this subject

“The law and the prophets were until John: ( to hold the world guilty of sin like I’ve shown you Paul said )

since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.”

the kingdom of God is the opposite intent not to hold people guilty of sin without forgiveness and excuse but the opposite intent

“And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, and said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:44-48‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That’s the opposite of this

we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. ( imputation of sins )

imputation by the law remission by the gospel the the how opposite they are one condemns sinners to death one calls sinners to repentance and gives them life

again though I’m going to move on to a different conversation your not acknolwedging any scriptire im sharing with you your just contending and arguing and misunderstanding and concluding things I havent said

P

pablocito

“Therefore you come to the conclusion that the law is faulty.”

This was as far as I got and where you got it wrong, the law isn’t faulty it’s designed to do what it did the people are faulty you simply can’t accept that

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭

aim not. Or have I ever said the law was faulty , wrong , or any such thing I’ve simply acknowledged what the apostle Paul wrote out the law it did what it was designed to do

what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

That’s the purpose of the law to hold sinners guilty of sin without any excuse the law is holy right and good because it condemns the people that are wrong the law did exactly what it’s meant to do hold sinners guilty

its for these people

“knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:9-11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

at he law is not for a born again person it’s for the sinner to be held guilty it’s for those people to do this

what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”

Its to make sinners guilty without excuse and can’t save anyone because it’s not designed to save anyone it’s designed to hold sinners guilty of thier sins so God set this angel over it with this disposition because the laws design is to hold sinners guilty like it plainly says

‭‭Exodus‬ ‭23:20-21‬ ‭KJV

thats because the law is designed to hold all sin against sinners again like it plainly says it’s like your debating with your own self and ignoring all the formation the Bible plainly says

should a Christian revert back to the law of Moses ?

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:10-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Is the law really for sinners ? And was it temporary until Christ came ? Was it ordained of angels and given into Moses the mediators hands or no ? You can’t even answer that part huh ?

What purpose does the law serve ?

Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions,

till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; ( that’s Jesus see v 16)

you just can’t accept what the Bible says about the law friend like I’ve said tgeee times now this is a waste of time you won’t acknolwedge anything unless your saying it

a then you come up with wierd conclusions I never made like “ the law is wrong and faulty “ no I’ve never said that I’ve only agreed with what Paul wrote and I keep continually showing you but you just ignore it and contend and make strange claims about what I’ve said

Its a fruitless issue between us on this subject

“The law and the prophets were until John: ( to hold the world guilty of sin like I’ve shown you Paul said )

the kingdom of God is the opposite intent not to hold people guilty of sin without forgiveness and excuse but the opposite intent

“And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, and said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:44-48‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That’s the opposite of this

we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. ( imputation of sins )

imputation by the law remission by the gospel the the how opposite they are one condemns sinners to death one calls sinners to repentance and gives them life

again though I’m going to move on to a different conversation your not acknolwedging any scriptire im sharing with you your just contending and arguing and misunderstanding and concluding things I havent said

OK. All done.