Good Christian guys...do you exist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HookEmHorns

I think the difference between a good, Christian guy and a normal guy exists mainly in how close He is to Christ. A guy who has a close and committed relationship to Christ will have qualities that set him apart. A good, Christian guy (in my opinion) should have purity, be confident in his identity in Christ, and be respectful and loyal. That being said, I have seen guys who have these qualities, so I know they exist. Speaking generally, if you are single, be patient in waiting on God's timing and be in prayer constantly.

J

Jessalynn

We don't exist...sorry, None of us are Good that's why we are Christian because we admit that we can't save ourselves. The term you are looking for is Godly Christian Guys, and yes we do, but never forget men are human...we make mistakes...we hurt people intentionally and by accident, and most of all...we fail, but that's why we have the Holy Spirit and that's why Jesus came and died on the Cross for us...but make sure they are Christian first...haha.

I thinks sometimes we forget that Singleness is a calling too...Some people God designed to be single.
Good points! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We don't exist...sorry, None of us are Good that's why we are Christian because we admit that we can't save ourselves. The term you are looking for is Godly Christian Guys, and yes we do, but never forget men are human...we make mistakes...we hurt people intentionally and by accident, and most of all...we fail, but that's why we have the Holy Spirit and that's why Jesus came and died on the Cross for us...but make sure they are Christian first...haha.

I thinks sometimes we forget that Singleness is a calling too...Some people God designed to be single.
I believe that some people are resigned to be single.

May 3, 2013
A secular Christian? Whatever next? This is so silly.
Well!

I have seen secular Christians, pastors, etc. Even more mundane than me, but each would give their account on God. :)

P.S.

There are also believing atheists! And several are inside their own seminars and "perfect" churches. :P

May 3, 2013
Hey! Just looking for a guy who isnt a perv...
Hmmm! Good aim!

How would you assure "them" you are the one you think you are not a perver(...)?

No one wants to be a bait, neither to be preyed.

I´m not that guy, of course: I´m not a teen.