Good evening folks, am new here and I want a genuine Christian friend, if you are interested message me pls.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC precious brother from Ghana. I suggest you engage in some of the forums here and before you know it, you will have many friends. God bless you and Happy New Year!

Geophery

Jan 6, 2020
I
Welcome to CC precious brother from Ghana. I suggest you engage in some of the forums here and before you know it, you will have many friends. God bless you and Happy New Year!
Thanks and God bless you.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. We are glad to have you with us. Tell us something about yourself and Ghana and you should have many friends telling you about themselves and their experiencs. There are several members here from Ghana, at least one living in Accra. We look forward to hearing from you. May our Lord bless you. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
can anyone be my friend?
It is best to write a few posts first so that the members are given the chance to know you before making such a request but there is nothing wrong at all for wanting a friend. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
Welcome. I hope you find this forum to be encouraging and uplifting! God bless.

WingsOfLight

Dec 10, 2019
Welcome! I think you will find friends here pretty fast.
We all come together to have discussions, give and receive advice, support one another and just hang out!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
can anyone be my friend?
YES! I want to be your friend, Geophery. JESUS makes me feel that way. God loves you so much that He let Jesus, His only Son, die. It is good that we have weaknesses, fears, and needs. Pride is a terrible thing.

Proverbs 16
16:18 Pride [goeth] before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
16:19 Better [it is to be] of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Sometimes we must travel dark valleys and sometimes we feel alone. It is not necessarily a bad thing, though. Often, it is in those times that we grow most. Trust God, let Him mold you as only He knows how.

Bless you, my friend and brother,
oyster67.

Geophery

Jan 6, 2020
Am grateful you have chosen me as friend and encouraged me with the word of God, and promise I will abide by IT because it is from the Lord. Pls email me with this address **edited** because I don't have the money to pay for the conversation on this platform, thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It's unlikely anyone will email you. It is very unwise to post any personal info on here, as it is searchable with any search engine and now you have potentially given the entire online world your personal email to do all manner of things with.. If you're smart, you'll ask someone to get a mod to remove your email from your post.

Also, you're able to communicate with us here in the forums. You don't people emailing your personal email to be friends with people on here. Just post in the different forums and let us get to know you.

ToastAndTea

Jul 31, 2018
Am grateful you have chosen me as friend and encouraged me with the word of God, and promise I will abide by IT because it is from the Lord. Pls email me with this address **edited** because I don't have the money to pay for the conversation on this platform, thank you so much.
Not advisable to post your email in public for anyone and everyone to view. Also, you don't need to pay to use this site. You can chat to the users here publicly and through the forum for free. Give it a try.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Not advisable to post your email in public for anyone and everyone to view. Also, you don't need to pay to use this site. You can chat to the users here publicly and through the forum for free. Give it a try.
Also, it makes it harder for the mods to remove it when it's requoted..

Geophery

Jan 6, 2020
It's unlikely anyone will email you. It is very unwise to post any personal info on here, as it is searchable with any search engine and now you have potentially given the entire online world your personal email to do all manner of things with.. If you're smart, you'll ask someone to get a mod to remove your email from your post.

Also, you're able to communicate with us here in the forums. You don't people emailing your personal email to be friends with people on here. Just post in the different forums and let us get to know you.
Am sorry friends for posting my email to the worldwide but it was a mistake, I was giving it to someone and it appeared here, it was not my intention, pls friends, do your best to help remove my email from this platform, may God bless you for helping.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Am sorry friends for posting my email to the worldwide but it was a mistake, I was giving it to someone and it appeared here, it was not my intention, pls friends, do your best to help remove my email from this platform, may God bless you for helping.
The super-dooper bad guys probably already have our personal E-mails anyways. It's hard to hide things from the Devil.

Hebrews 10:34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
You cannot start conversations for free, but you can reply to them as long as they keep talking to you.