Good Night, John Boy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iTOREtheSKY

G'nite all...I really can't think of anything useful left in me to say or do tonight,so I bid you all farewell!

C

Chrissy77

Good night everyone!!

M

MissCris

I'ma go drool on my pillow now. G'nite, sweet dreams, behave yourselves and so on and so forth...

I

iTOREtheSKY

G'nite all....have a safe rest of your time in CC & behave yourselves! LOL Peace Out!

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
Bonne nuit à tous. J'ai eu une longue journée et j'ai rendez-vous demain chez un médecin. Il ya une bosse dans mon cou près de mes ganglions lymphatiques, et mon médecin va décider si elle va me référer à l'avoir ultrasounded. Je n'étais pas sûr de savoir comment parler ou expliquer ce qui se passe avec moi en anglais, donc j'ai opté pour le français. Aucun de vous traduire cela de toute façon. Bonne nuit!

J

Jullianna

[video=youtube;DRCgueckAXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRCgueckAXE[/video]

I

iTOREtheSKY

Well peeps another day has flown by. I guess I shall be on my way into the vast unknown.. G'nite All! Sweet Dreams. :D

O

OceanGrl

Well peeps another day has flown by. I guess I shall be on my way into the vast unknown.. G'nite All! Sweet Dreams. :D
Night Tore! Sweet dreams... dream about honey buns or something. lol

M

MissCris

I'm half asleep in my chair. Both kids are finally sleeping. It would make good sense to stand up, walk to my bed, fall in it, and go to sleep for real.

For once in my life, I'm going to do the sensible thing.

Good night.

C

Chrissy77

Good night, MissCris. Sleep well!

I

iTOREtheSKY

Well peeps & peepets,my buns are getting sore sitting here,so I'm off to a more comfortable place. Try & not make too much of a mess while I'm gone. I'll see you all bright & early,as I am sure you cannot wait. I'll be looking forward to sipping my coffee as you silently judge my morning hair. Have a good sleep ya'll!!! Mad ♥ & Peace!

D

dyingeveryday

Goodnight itore.

C

Chrissy77

Good night, Chocolate. Sweet dreams.

S

SeatBelt

going to bed, unless my phone rings... which likely means I'll fall asleep holding my phone after about 2 hrs of tv.

I

iTOREtheSKY

Have a good rest of yer' night peeps. I need to go stretch my buns out. LOLz See ya' in the tomorrow...peace out! :)