got another can of worms to open up. see if someone can 'splain this one to me...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cfultz3

Your next brother.
hmmmmm......looking for an excuse........got it......I don't have a picture of me. I have outlawed any and all pictures of me :)

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Hey, guys :)! I just read the last few posts in this thread (I don't normally come in this forum). I just wanted to say that I find it helpful and wise to ask Jesus in His Own Name to show us what is true and what isn't true when we're faced with things we don't know what to make of :).

T

Tintin

Kenisyes, where can I find more information about the Nephilim and dinosaurs theory? Is it included in your Unexplained files? Thanks.

Cfultz, you've outlawed all photos of yourself? What do you mean? Do you believe all images are idols or that you just don't like cameras?

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
Hey, guys :)! I just read the last few posts in this thread (I don't normally come in this forum). I just wanted to say that I find it helpful and wise to ask Jesus in His Own Name to show us what is true and what isn't true when we're faced with things we don't know what to make of :).
I ask him too, then I goto the source for His answer, His WORD! Sometimes I think He just doesn't want you to know the answer.

C

cfultz3

Kenisyes, where can I find more information about the Nephilim and dinosaurs theory? Is it included in your Unexplained files? Thanks.

Cfultz, you've outlawed all photos of yourself? What do you mean? Do you believe all images are idols or that you just don't like cameras?
lol...take a gander
ugly.jpg
My best picture yet

T

Tintin

Good grief, you look just like Nicholas Cage! No wonder you didn't want to show your face.

T

trukin

So. there is an element of wanting to be divisive, to have some self righteousness about this?....seems, we could think that was exactly what you are doing....but w would be wrong?? <><

what, pray tell, are you talking about? there is nothing "self righteous" about this. this is a legit question i've had since i can remember. i just like to hear about what everyone else has to say about it and other subjects that i have. i just find it interesting all the different points of view on the subject

M

MaggieMye

I have not read any of the posts other than the OP.
Many Biblical scholars believe....and there is scientific evidence to support their beliefs...that dinosaurs roamed the earth during the time of Adam to Noah....especially from the time of Adam to when he and ever were removed from the Garden. Remember that Before their ousting, ALL of God's creatures lived in harmony. And the flood would explain the extinction of the dinosaurs.
Just fyi...carbon dating is very faulty. When Mt. St. Helens finally settled, they did some digging and found 'fossils' embedded in the volcanic ash and cooled lava that when carbon dated, was supposedly centuries old...and yet, it wasn't even one decade. So yeah...so much for the earth being Billions of years old. But...you know how that enemy likes to work to bring doubt and confusion, right?
Maggie

K

kenisyes

Yes, but it is interspersed, It's easier to prove the likelihood of the theory once the technology is laid out.