Hassle me if you will, I don't care abymore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jordache? I was just praying for you when this thought struck me.
Why would you do to yourself what those that hurt you did?
For satan comes to steal, kill and destroy!
So, why do the same to yourself?
Why not love yourself as Jesus loves you.
Caring for yourself, protecting yourself, cherrishing yourself, delighting in yourself and most important, loving yourself !
Learn from Jesus how to love yourself.

God bless
pickles

U

Ugly

You're a senior member of this forum and your whinning like a little baby. You think you have problems? You're not a death row inmate. Your not starving in africa. You're not a parapaligict who need someone to change there diaper. But ohhhh no you got it so bad right??? Get real. Put your problems into proper perspective. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. You're a senior member of this forum that people look up to that need your help prayers and encouragement. Your someone who should be eating meat, yet you still need milk. Whoever told you life was suppose to be easy or fair, lied okay! There's problems in life for sure. God will see you through them. You learn and grow the most in adverse times, not so much in comfortable good times. So count it as a blessing that you're being tested. God loves those he chastises. So please stop with the self termination before I send Arnold, Syberdyn Systems 101, the Terminator to your door. I'll be back! Asta la vista baby! ;-)
Wow another jerk with no compassion or caring. Just because someone else may be in a worse situation doesn't mean that a persons suffering isn't real to them. People like you really disgust me. You attack people who are already hurting, criticizing them without even knowing why they're hurting. You are just another example of abuse in this persons, and probably others as well. Perhaps you should spend less time on conspiracy theories and always trying to criticize people and trying to be right about everything, and instead read in your bible about compassion, love, support, caring, encouragement and the like.

S

shekaniah

Jordache...where would your family be with out your prayer!
Stay strong!
I will pray God will bring you into balance mind, body and spirit.
In Jesus Name, Amen

J

Jordache

So I went to a friends house last night amd my father in law randomly shows up. Now the family, other than the wife, had no clue why I was there. He was all freaked out, out of breath, and panicky. And of course, eveyone else figured put why I was there.
I had an emergency meeting with my counselor last night and she invited in the couple I was staying with to train them on how to deal with me. The problem is, I talk the wife fairly frequently so she knows a lot of my history, the husband knew. NOTHING. So He was mortified to say the least.
I went to sleep last night fighting flashbacks. Well, fighting, maybe not. They were there, but I was in a bubble. Then I woke up a dozen times to my dads face. And today I feel dead. I freaked everyone out yesterday because I had shot about 100 or more holes in my arm with a penlet. One of them burst a vein and my whole wrist turned blue. That, and it was somewhat covered in blood. But today I feel dead, and I want to do it again.

W

wwjd_kilden

Child of God, your body is His temple, He lives in you. Not only the physical body, but he knows your joys and sorrows. He is closer than you can imagine, and He knows your pain. Even if nothing on eaarth matters to you, fight through it for Him and for yourself.

Your body is his temple! I assume you know the story of how grand the tabernacle of the OT was, right?
Back then, only the high priest was allowed into the holiest holy, and only once a year, bringin a sacrifice.
But Jesus redeemed us, so that we could stand in the presence of God.

He resides in you! The holy almighty God:
The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him.
We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us

Now if God, perfect, allmighty, eternal, abides in you, that means you are something special!

J

Jullianna

Keep fighting, Jordache. You must be an incredibly strong woman to have endured all that you have. Your fighting spirit shows in your posts.

You may have lost some battles, but you have not lost the war. Hold onto God and we will keep praying with you.

I'm so glad that you are posting your honest thoughts and feelings here, letting them all out. Ignore the people who lack understanding who attack you. Wounds can't heal when the poison is still there. Please keep letting it out.

Some of us understand that you are hurting yourself because you don't want to hurt others.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nancyer

Please understand all these messages come from a place of LOVE. LOVE for you, our neighbor, even though we don't know you, really. I can't imagine what you've been through, can't fathom a childhood that wasn't a childhood as you said. Your right, we don't understand . BUT GOD DOES!!!!! Let him heal you. Yes, yesterday is over and you can let it control today and tomorrow or you can refuse to give into it. Satan is yesterday, he is ALWAYS yesterday. Don't give into him. Please PLEASE let someone help you. Where are you? I hope you read this right away and feel the love and hug I am sending you. I dealt with a suicide years ago and it's a nightmare for those still here, even when you think nobody cares. We do, and GOD CARES!!!! HE knows what your going through, what you've been through and what He has in store for tomorrow if you let Him in and let it happen. You need to feel worthy again, which we all know you are, but you need to feel it, too. GOD thinks your worthy, worthy of His love, our love, and all He has in store for you. Please, I pray you begin to believe that.

Dear God,
Heal this soul, help Jordache come back to You and come back to life. I pray that Your love comes through and Your able to do all the miraculous things You want to do in Jordache's life. I pray this is a cry for help that gets answered immediately and great things come from it. I pray this in Jesus name, AMEN!

J

Jullianna

Amen and Amen, Nancyer...praying in loving agreement with you.

J

Jordache

Why do I do this? Because I feel dead and if I bleed then at least I know I'm alive.
Why do I do this? Because I feel in my core that I am bad; that I should be punished.
What have I done wrong? I have existed. My very life has brought people pain. People who want to help me have to be hurt.
So if you've had any psych classes or been to a therapist, his may make sense. If not, then you may think I'm crazier than you already do. I do not want to kill myself, I just want to die. I don't want to live. Now all these things I say, there is one part of me that knows it's illogical. But of course, knowing what I'm feeling is wrong only makes me feel more pitiful in other parts of me.
I do not have multiple personalities any more than the average person does. However, I do have many little inner children that were trapped at some point in development. Recently, I was made to name that inner child. It makes me sick to admit, but the only name that came to mind was Abigail. Why Abigail? Abigail means "my fathers joy". Do you hear the adult psychologizing?
You can speak all kinds of truth and that little Abby does not know it. It's not for her. It's for someone more valuable and worthy. But Abby knows she is dead because her very light of life was robbed. Abby knows she's bad and must be punished. Truth bounces off Abby and means nothing to her.

J

Jullianna

Jordache, Abby was/is the victim. Does she know that?

J

Jordache

Not so sure she does. She just knows she's wrong. Not that she's incorrect, but that SHE is wrong.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jordache, how are you doing?
You have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly.
While praying Jesus set this on my heart for you.
Abagail, took the pain and blaim for you then died, so you could survive all the suffering you went through.
Jesus wants you to know that Abigail does not have to do this anymore, because He has taken all the pain for you and Abigail.
He even died for you and Abigail.
Jesus wants you to let His set a newchild in you, one that is free of the suffering, pain, blaim and death.
Jesus has already given this too you, Abigail just needs to know this, and that it is OK to let Jesus take it all now, for she doesnt have to anymore.
She is now free.
Just as you are Jordache.
Jesus has set the new child in you, so you can be compleat and alive again.
I am praying for you, and continueing to.
For the praise of His love and care for you s already presant in your heart.
Jesus asks you, I am at the door, will you let me in?

You are in my prayers in Jesus.
Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Jordache when you hurt yourself...you are revisiting and continuing abuse...
Not only are you hurting yourself, but all those who care about you too.

I have shared with you before...
I grew up in a very abusive household,
I was placed in foster care, and then back with my parents.
My siblings and I suffered not only by the hands of our parents...
but their friends as well...
We were hungry, cold, beaten with shoes, belts, sticks etc...
Our clothes did not fit and were dirty.
Not only were we rejected at home, but at school as well...
I had the principle of the School make fun of me!
I was only 7yrs old and had just been rapped by my dads
friend, and when I went to school, I was told I stunk!
And was sent back home.
I don't know all your pain...
But I refuse to let mine hurt me anymore!

I am a new creation!
The old has gone the new has come!

I believe God led me to church, My parents did not take me,
I walked there alone every week.

I would like to see you as a poster child for God!
One who locks in to HIS POWER!
And over comes the world!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jordache, I just wanted to let you know you are always close in my thoughts, heart and prayers in Jesus as you work through these sorrows , struggles and pain.
For Jesus is close to you and always with you.
Huge hugs Jordache as you heal.

In Jesus, God bless
pickles

R

ReinItIn

8 Do not rejoice over me, my enemy!
Though I have fallen, I will stand up;
though I sit in darkness,
the LORD will be my light.
9 Because I have sinned against Him,
I must endure the LORD’s rage
until He argues my case
and establishes justice for me.
He will bring me into the light;
I will see His salvation.[a]
10 Then my enemy will see,
and she will be covered with shame,
the one who said to me,
“Where is the LORD your God?”
My eyes will look at her in triumph;
at that time she will be trampled
like mud in the streets.

T

Toadman

Jordache,

After reading some of your responses and others input my heart weeps for you. My life was in utter turmoil that I endured for 40+ years. I was at the edge of giving up, I didn't care for the ramifications. I told God "no more deals, take everything, it's your way, not mine" Of course I am paraphrasing. That's when the soft touch of Jesus took my soul and wrapped me in his arms. He told me "Never look back", and "He has always been there". Again paraphrasing.

He is real and if you look for him he will come to you on his terms, not yours. I know this may not be much comfort, I do know "Don't analyze the passt", that phsycho mumble jumble. It's rather simple, if you couldn't handle the issues of the past before, you will not in the future. We are not strong enough to handle our years of pain, sin, and the rest of the garbage. LEAVE IT AT THE CROSS. Be joyous for the new life he has blessed for you to take. Walk with him everyday, praise him, listen to praise and worshipfull music, and I guarantee your life will slowly change. I guantee it! He will reward you.

God Bless You

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Jordache, it took me many years to find peace with my past, trying to figure out how to see or place my father and what he did.
The scars and injuries so great, I wondered often if there was anything left to see in me, for I always felt I lost myself somewhere along the way.
Jesus kept me going, but I struggled as I believed I had no value except in what others demanded of me, unless I was needed, I was nothing.
My life has been filled with alot of inury and sorrow, but Jesus has brought me though it all, and turned those sorrows into joy.
And given me peace with my dad, and all the others that brought injury.
There were several points where I wanted to die like you do, I was just tired of the pain, there was nothing left in me.
But I came to see these time where I was so empty, were the times that Jesus set His greatest healing in me, for when one is empty, Jesus fills with His love and grace.
I know what it is to lay on the floor, so broken and in so much pain I could not even cry out.
But in time, I learned to praise God.
I know it sounds redicules, but it is trully the mirical I sought in Jesus.
I remember the first time, I was so ready to give up and die, but the scripture, give unto the Lord a sacrifice of praise was set before me.
So I figured, what have I to loose, Ill obey.
Well the long and short of it is that Jesus lifted me up out of the muck and mire, and filled me with His healing love.
Some things were healed right away, some things took time and many more nights of crying out to Him.
But since, Jesus continues to heal.
The scripture ( He shall bring you through many waters) is sorta the hope I cling to, simply because many waters means the effects of the world and those that seek to crush kill, destroy and confuse.
Jordache, I do not know if sharing this helps you at all, you might even be dissmissing everything Ive said. :) I know as I did myself when I was so broken.
All I can do is share my heart with you in Jesus, in the hope that His love will be witnessed to you, and pour out upon you.
Because thats all one can do, is their best, and trust Jesus to make it all good and fruitful.
I just want you to know that I see in you a gentle and careing soul, who wants only to stop the pain, not just for herself, but for others as well.
I see a barely newborn heart, so timid, yet filled often with a desire so overwhelming, that you barely understand it yourself.
But there is a hunger in you to not just have healing and love in your own life, but to bring this to others who have been injured.
I see Jesus bringing you to be a warrior for those like you who had no one to fight for them, and a life that although will still have sorrows, will be filled with a courage, streangth and grace that will bring the message of Jesus's healing love to many , and a steadfast heart in Jesus that will sustain you through any trial.
The love of Jesus shines brightly in you, let Jesus bring His work to compleation in you.
It is painful right now, but pulling of the bandages so the wounds can be cleaned and properly cared for hurts.
Let Jesus bring His healing in you, for you have nothing to lose, and so much to gain in Jesus.

I continue to pray for you, because, you are my sister in Jesus.
In the love of Jesus.
sending huge and gentle hugs
God bless
pickles
What a wonderful testimony Pickles! Thank you for sharing that with everybody, not just Jordache.

Miracles do happen... healing does occur, and sometimes it's an on-going process. It may not happen all at once.

You gave Jordache a very sweet vision ...I highlighted it. I agree with Jordache, that we have to process our past hurts, and also move on...having a 'vision' of what the future can look like, what WE can look like is so helpful. What a blessing you are!