HAVE YOU EVER DOUBTED THE VALIDITY OF THE BIBLE ? WHAT IF ALL THIS IS A FANTASY ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
GOD is GOOD FOREVER.

life is not what it seems according to the television via news and media.

When they taught the cave man i believed in GOD.

When they taught evolution i believed in GOD.

what ever they say or do i believe GOD.

i fear GOD, i love GOD.

if i was sent to the lake of fire i would be content i deserved it, for GOD is Righteous and Just in all things.

i would still love Him with all my being.

Jul 18, 2013
GOD is GOOD FOREVER.

life is not what it seems according to the television via news and media.

When they taught the cave man i believed in GOD.

When they taught evolution i believed in GOD.

what ever they say or do i believe GOD.

i fear GOD, i love GOD.

if i was sent to the lake of fire i would be content i deserved it, for GOD is Righteous and Just in all things.

i would still love Him with all my being.
now thats deep love. do you love your fellow man like this also ? because in Gods image was your fellow man made right ? :rolleyes:

Mar 21, 2011
here are the pictures. THE YOKE OF IRON AROUND THE NECK. AINT THAT BEAUTIFUL ? SCRIPTURAL PROPHESY IN PICTURES ?
You are a pretty offensive troll.

There is nothing beautiful about those pictures.

Jul 18, 2013
You are a pretty offensive troll.

There is nothing beautiful about those pictures.
a troll i am not. i am dedicated to the work of the lord. i am a troll for christ :rolleyes:

those pictures show the validity of the bible. this was prophesy that would happen to israel and it happened. PROPHESY IN PICTURES

M

MarkIA

Oh, I’m very much ready too! The last time I opened this site, I wasn’t too open yet. Thank Heavens for this site that gave me clearer views on learning prophecies