Having trouble turning into a Christian.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 10, 2012
yes we need to be careful of wolves getting on here to devour the sheep and what amazes me is when sheep want to protect the wolf...how did Jesus handle wolves who wanted to ravage the sheep?

G

GrandOptimist

Your second post in this thread JOY is a little strange, but assuming if what you say is true then you should seek psychiatric therapy. I'm sure that the justice system has already mandated some sort therapy for you, but what happened probably happened due to a severe case of depression and more than likely a number of other issues.

Seek God and He will seek you.

Aug 29, 2012
get to know God is to have a conversation with Him, one long non-ending conversation.
it starts with you telling Him that you agree with Him that you have failed Him (if me then yourself as well).
you ask for Him to forgive those failures (the sins in your life).
you ask Him for strength through the days ahead as you learn to crawl as a Christian.

you need to find a biblical church in your area, you need to be discipled (taught) what Christianity is.
you need to be baptized to witness your decision to pursue that new life.
and asking lots of questions - in a forum, such as this (and ignore the grunchy-growlies whom prowl...)
make some friends and see if they can be trusted. (if not, find new ones!)

W

wwjd_kilden

... if all of you think he is a troll why are you feeding him? The report button is here for a reason :)
I get the bit about warning people, but to need to keep a thread going to talk about how much of a troll someone is... Either pray, or report. Or both :)

We should protect our sheep, but remember that sometimes the wolves can turn into sheep :)

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Posters don't always read all of the posts; just the original one.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
... if all of you think he is a troll why are you feeding him? The report button is here for a reason :)
I get the bit about warning people, but to need to keep a thread going to talk about how much of a troll someone is... Either pray, or report. Or both :)

We should protect our sheep, but remember that sometimes the wolves can turn into sheep :)
Then I assume you did both. Otherwise you are "feeding" the troll as well by keeping the thread going by posting in it too.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Keep in mind that there are many who read these threads and what you say towards one person may ring louder in someone else's ear.

jjkg

May 25, 2005
I could be wrong, but being 23 years old with a kidnapped wife and recently released from prison when burning a church in florida was not even remotely believable. The OP doesn't even lie good.
No kidding, rigth? Kidnapping, arson, demon possession......really? Someone is full of something, but I don't believe it's a demon! :)

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Remember these threads come up on google when the lost search for answers. Lets at least be a good witness here :)

Sep 8, 2012
Kind of amazing how "joyinlife" hasn't reposted since his alter ego got kicked off for spewing racial slurs and hailing satan the same night
he told those encouraging few who tried to help him to go pound sand.
Wonder if it might be the same guy - on the same computer?
Do 'ya think..................

Where oh where are you joy-in-life, covered in blood from an arson;.........
those Christians that desire to be degraded for their faith REALLY need you!