Heart Surgery

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Well I got some great news I will not be needing a artificial valve which would shorten my life and cause me to take dangerous anti coagulant drugs not to mention monthly blood tests. But there doing something called the Ross procedure and it is much less used but takes a valve from another part and puts it in my aortic. Interestingly enough one of the problems is the valve they use to replace it is not a high pressure valve like the aortic however Ive had pulmonary hypertension since I was born which is normally a bad thing but in this case it actually helps because the valve I have is already used to high pressures. Its amazing how God uses everything even bad things to our advantage :) Anyway the surgery due to its nature is a bit higher risk and it will take longer so if you wish to pray for me please do! :) Thanks! God Bless!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Nothing is impossible for God. :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please heal Monnkai's heart, bless the medical treatment Monnkai is undergoing. We agree with this prayer please bless Monnkai, in this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!