"Heaven...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
...The Scriptures answer every question that inquiring minds want to know!
What is heaven? Where is it located? Who resides there? Will there be
recognition in heaven?...

...A Wonderful Place...The Spirit is Very Specific = Up...God Almighty...
...yes = names in The Book Of Life...

...it is natural to want to learn everything we possibly can about heaven, as
members of the Body of Christ. As Paul says,

“For our conversation [citizenship] is in Heaven; from
Whence also we look for The Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ”...​
...Who Shall Change our vile body, that it may be
fashioned like unto His Glorious Body” (Phil. 3:20,21)...​
"
(P Sadler)

FULL study:
Heaven

1671551242428.png
-------------------------
Precious friends, see you there?:

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II)!

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
Personally, I have no interest in Heaven; it's an alien world and a whole
other way of life with which I am totally unfamiliar. It's going to be quite an
adjustment; and I dread it.
_

Nov 26, 2021
India
Every believer should long for Heaven, and for the 1000 year Reign of Christ, and be ready to live and die for Jesus Christ to go there. We should also Store up Treasures in Heaven, as the Lord said in Mat 6, by Praying, Fasting, Alms-Giving and so on.

Heaven will be Wonderful beyond Comprehension! God, His Angels and Saints will be there, along with all the Pleasures of Paradise, the least of which exceeds all the pleasures of the present life: "1 Corinthians 2: 9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him"

Those who do many Good Works will be rewarded richly in Heaven. Those who do but a few will have much less rewards.

And also: "Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven." (Mat 5:19)

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Every believer should long for Heaven, and for the 1000 year Reign of Christ, and be ready to live and die for Jesus Christ to go there. We should also Store up Treasures in Heaven, as the Lord said in Mat 6, by Praying, Fasting, Alms-Giving and so on.

Heaven will be Wonderful beyond Comprehension! God, His Angels and Saints will be there, along with all the Pleasures of Paradise, the least of which exceeds all the pleasures of the present life: "1 Corinthians 2: 9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him"

Those who do many Good Works will be rewarded richly in Heaven. Those who do but a few will have much less rewards.

And also: "Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven." (Mat 5:19)
amen eventually creation is going to be totally restored even the paradise once known as earth and God will dwell with us on earth after the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven back to the new earth so you have this our home when we die now until the restitution

“but ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:22-24, 28‬ ‭

And then at the restitution of all things

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:1-5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

aim just saying heaven isn’t our permanent home God is restoring creation to when he walked among man and fellowshipped directly with them

imagine walking up to Jesus on a new earth and inquiring about anything really heaven is only until he returns

“and he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭3:20-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

what’s in heaven is going to return to a new earth eventually we’re going to be back at the beginning when God and man weren’t enemies before sin when man was the image of God and death and evil had no place in the creation

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭24:5, 20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:17‬ ‭

“but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men…. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:7, 13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:

He’s re creating what he made before he gave it to man and we ruined it

“And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good….
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's:

But the earth hath he given to the children of men.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭115:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

just ten generations later the very good creation has changed because of man

“And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:5-6, 13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

there’s a new man in charge of the new earth and he overcame temptation and didn’t fall like Adam

Dec 16, 2022
Born from Above/Heaven is being Born Again to your second man ...The Son Of Man in you. The Son Of Man Coming in the clouds is Key to having a sin rejecting conscience that doesn’t war with the flesh. So is there a connection between Him Coming in the clouds and Adoption?

You can't do this without The Age of The Son Of Man Adoption:

1 Corinthians 15:46-47 KJV — Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.​
John 3:13 KJV — And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.​

The Son Of Man is The Last Adam. We go from the corrupted image of Adam (we all choose our own will at some point) to The Holy Image of CHRIST (Rebirth-Adoption). It's what Chapter 1 Cor 15 is about.

1 Corinthians 15:49 KJV — And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.​

"all" as in people that were up for Adoption. Do you see how It can't be talking about The Second Resurrection where the wicked are Raised also?

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 KJV — Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.​

Why do i care when The Son Of Man Came? Because It is Linked to when Adoption became available.

These Two Scriptures are the connection:

1 Corinthians 15:22-23 KJV — For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.​
[Rom 8:23 KJV] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.​
What does "every man in his own order" mean? Could it be Ages with The Son Of Man Coming for the second one?

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
the 1000 year Reign of Christ,

I look forward to the millennium because it will be set up right here in a
world that I'm used to; plus: provide me with plenty of time and opportunity
to visit all the fascinating places around the world that I will never get around
to visiting in this lifetime.
_

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Born from Above/Heaven is being Born Again to your second man ...The Son Of Man in you. The Son Of Man Coming in the clouds is Key to having a sin rejecting conscience that doesn’t war with the flesh. So is there a connection between Him Coming in the clouds and Adoption?

You can't do this without The Age of The Son Of Man Adoption:

1 Corinthians 15:46-47 KJV — Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.​
John 3:13 KJV — And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.​

The Son Of Man is The Last Adam. We go from the corrupted image of Adam (we all choose our own will at some point) to The Holy Image of CHRIST (Rebirth-Adoption). It's what Chapter 1 Cor 15 is about.

1 Corinthians 15:49 KJV — And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.​

"all" as in people that were up for Adoption. Do you see how It can't be talking about The Second Resurrection where the wicked are Raised also?

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 KJV — Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.​

Why do i care when The Son Of Man Came? Because It is Linked to when Adoption became available.

These Two Scriptures are the connection:

1 Corinthians 15:22-23 KJV — For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.​
[Rom 8:23 KJV] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.​
What does "every man in his own order" mean? Could it be Ages with The Son Of Man Coming for the second one?
“Born from Above/Heaven is being Born Again to your second man”

to be born again we need a new word from God

“The law and the prophets were until John:

since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭16:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judæa, and saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah , saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, Make his paths straight. Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judæa, and all the region round about Jordan, and were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭3:1-3, 5-6, 11‬ ‭

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:14-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We are born again when we accept this word

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬ ‭

And hearing it we believe and obey his word about baptism that remits sin through repentance and faith in Christ for atonement.

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,

and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:38‬ ‭KJV

Notice that he says repent and be baptized for remission but it’s a decision they make when they are hearing the gospel

“Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, and said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

And ye are witnesses of these things.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:45-48‬ ‭

this is Peter still carrying out the same message to gentiles and it still works

“Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: but in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) ( the gospel )

….And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

Then answered Peter, Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? ( spirit )

And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. ( water for remission ) Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭10:34-36, 39-40, 42-44, 46-48‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Being born again comes from this simple summary

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth ( spirit ) and is baptized ( water ) shall be saved;

but he that believeth not ( the gospel that’s preached in the world and everyone hears at some point in life ) shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and this is what the lord said himself to every creature

We’re born again when we start believing the gospel and then later we hear about baptism for remission of sins in Christs death and receive it with joy or hear about it and believe up front the new birth isn’t the end it’s where we start learning from Jesus how to be e new man hearing and believing the gospel of Gods son spoken to and for believers his children to change them into new people at the core

the new man comes about when we start hearing the apostles doctrine and continue in Christs word

“But ye have not so learned Christ; if so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

and be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:1-6, 20-30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

When we start accepting the doctrine of Christ ( what he taught and said was his doctrine ) it changes our mind and the spirit in our mind it’s why we need to repent and believe the gospel

repentance means to change our Stubborn mindset and start believing the gospel instead. That’s how we get born again

“and be renewed in the spirit of your mind;”

thats what renews our heart and mind by faith and changes us through imputation of righteousness because we hear his word and believe it in our heart it changes what’s in our mind and heart that leads to sin and righteousness

This is why we sin

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: all these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7:21-23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

And this solves the issue of we persevere in faith hearing the gospel and believing

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

New birth comes because we believe in Jesus and hear his word in the gospel

“being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

…But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:23, 25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
As a Protestant, I'm allowed to feel confident about my future with
Christ, whereas Catholics dare not.

If anyone says that he will for certain, with an absolute and infallible
certainty, have that great gift of perseverance even to the end, unless
he shall have learned this by a special revelation, let him be anathema.

(Council of Trent Session 6, Chapter 16, Canon 16)
_

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Personally, I have no interest in Heaven; it's an alien world and a whole other way of life with which I am totally unfamiliar. It's going to be quite an adjustment; and I dread it.
If this is true then you do have a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
"Precious friends, see you there?" Maybe? Well reading in Rev just those that come out of the great tribulation no man can number so.. I think it could be awhile before we meet and say YES JESUS IS LORD PRAISE GOD GLORY GLORY GLORY TO JESUS!

For me I am a alien in this world for this world is not my home :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
If one thinks of Heaven as the place where the Father and Son currently reside, then we will only have to spend the time between our death and the Millenium there. That might not be very long (I'm sure that @Webers.Home will be glad to hear that).

The 1000-year reign will occur on this present Earth and the Final State will be situated on a new Earth with a big city on it.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
We should start an "Aliens 4 Jesus" club. :)(y)
Jesus Himself was an alien. He came from a different realm.
I can see pastors everywhere stop saying "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ " and encouraging prospective converts to let us "take them to our Leader".