Hello all.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DawnK68

Mar 5, 2023
My name is Dawn. I am a new Christian. I am a wife and mom from the USA. I am mostly homebound due to several chronic illnesses. I attend church online. I am looking forward to connecting with other people.

Mar 3, 2023
My name is Dawn. I am a new Christian. I am a wife and mom from the USA. I am mostly homebound due to several chronic illnesses. I attend church online. I am looking forward to connecting with other people.

Hi, Dawn! God bless you. I will pray for you. I can't imagine how much pain you are in, it's something so personal that only you and God can understand it really, and I'm sure it's not easy to cope with. God bless you because you're faithful, and I'm sure your family is blessed that you keep the faith and do your best. Welcome to CC! 😀

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Welcome sister. And enjoy the fellowship here. We would love to hear your testimony and exhortations.

God bless

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
This always cheers me up. So simple and so beautiful. Do yourself a favor and listen to the end.

(2) 50 Hymns & Praise Favorites - YouTube

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to your new family, sister Dawn! :)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat. I will pray for you.
Hope these 'links' will be helpful:

GRACE Word for our infirmities

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Welcome

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Dawn. We are glad to have you with us. There are some really helpful people who make up our family here. Look through the forums to find an interesting discussion then join in. I believe you will soon have many friends here. I hope so! Welcome Dawn! :)

Meerab27

Mar 5, 2023
how are you doing?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice meeting you Dawn and welcome☺, I hope you find many Threads you'll want to chime in on. God bless & keep you and your family!

Feb 21, 2023
I am younger than you I'm 16 but I love talking to new people no matter the the age difference and your a mom would your kids like to talk on here I talk to others my age about Jesus all the time I could talk to them on here or on gmail whatever they want.
Always keep your head up for God is above.