Hello friends I am still alive barley but still here rain is killing me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Been puttering around home trying to find a place to move to. I have an apartment set to go to just have to do a few things then should be good I hope. It is been just about non stop raining this year so far here. Almost everyday a sprinkle or storm rolls through. It makes the pain in my body ten times worse. But I try to get up and get moving anyways. Just wanted to stop in andsay hello. And ask for prayers for some pain relief.

Seekingfamily

Jun 20, 2017
Praying...I hope you will receive good health.

Feb 28, 2016
oh yes, changing weather will and does make many of us ache,
but setting our hearts on what Jesus has planned for our future
will take the place of any thing that tries to defeat us...:):eek:

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
oh yes, changing weather will and does make many of us ache,
but setting our hearts on what Jesus has planned for our future
will take the place of any thing that tries to defeat us...:):eek:
We have had 28 inches of rain already this year. Double this time last year

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Been puttering around home trying to find a place to move to. I have an apartment set to go to just have to do a few things then should be good I hope. It is been just about non stop raining this year so far here. Almost everyday a sprinkle or storm rolls through. It makes the pain in my body ten times worse. But I try to get up and get moving anyways. Just wanted to stop in andsay hello. And ask for prayers for some pain relief.
Hi jenniferand2, Glad you stopped by!

1 John 1:7
"we have fellowship with one another"

Feb 28, 2016
we've also had an excess of rain this year, in FLA, and are very thankful for it,
even if it does cause us a lot of in-convenience...we always are so thankful
that it is rain that is causing us some problems, instead of drought, hence fire...

yes, we have had problems with our 'very old septic tank', had to lift up the
water pump, fix roof leaks, etc...also live with such a high degree of humidity
that just sitting will break you out in an un-comfortable sweat - oh yes, there's
lots more I could share, but I think this will suffice for now - and believe me, we
are both so grateful to Jesus for sparing so many other things that are just waiting
to happen - and we fully acknowledge that these have not happened, but for the grace
of His most profound Love for us:):)...