Hello guys

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 19, 2023
Hello!!
How are you guys doing today?
Hope everything is going well

It’s a beautiful here today

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Hello!!

Good morning Alice, We are good in health, and everything is going well, it is beautiful here also, being thankful unto The LORD for everything.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Hello!!

Where is "here"?

I am tired. And, while I am thankful I have gainful employment, I really just want to retire.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello!!

Hello, sister Alice.
It's a rainy day here, but I am doing well. What is the weather like there in Nigeria?

Mar 19, 2023
Hello, sister Alice.
It's a rainy day here, but I am doing well. What is the weather like there in Nigeria?
Hello!! Weather here is pretty cool
Raining season here
Starting to rain now

Mar 19, 2023
Good morning Alice, We are good in health, and everything is going well, it is beautiful here also, being thankful unto The LORD for everything.

Love always, Walter and Debbie
sounds pretty good Thank you Lord 🙏🏽

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Hello Alice. It was a good day today, it did rain all day but it was still a good day. Pray your day continues to go well. God bless

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Hello!!

Has been drizzly and close to 70 F here today. Busy day for me too on the farm.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Has been drizzly and close to 70 F here today. Busy day for me too on the farm.
It was about 40f here but them snow bankings tell a different story. My feet are frozen lol. But at least I'm able to work :) . With 70f I'm guessing you have little to no snow lol?

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
It was about 40f here but them snow bankings tell a different story. My feet are frozen lol. But at least I'm able to work :) . With 70f I'm guessing you have little to no snow lol?
Wow you still have snow.
No snow here lol! I'm so glad we're done with cold weather, at least mostly.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Haha yes we still have snow. I'm ready for it to go. I hear there's a chance we are getting some snow next week. I really hope not lol.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Haha yes we still have snow. I'm ready for it to go. I hear there's a chance we are getting some snow next week. I really hope not lol.
Yes that would be tiresome! Here in Ar we got one good snow this winter.