Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AbbySpeaks

Hi, thank you for reading my post. I'm Abby, a very married Christian who has a degenerative disability including progressive paralysis, seizures, loss of speech, hearing issues and much more. I communicate via many methods, including one handed sign language. Although it takes me minutes to compose one sentence, I love to pray for others, support anyone and share my testimony. I'm thankful for my life and intellect because I know the LORD and worship Him!

When I was born, doctors said I wouldn't live one day, yet here I am decades past my expiration date. PtL! They were wrong. I am ALIVE in Christ! Each day, interaction, moment, movement and breath is a miracle despite the challenges and tears! Without my "custom computer voice" or a sign language interpreter, only the LORD can hear me. During our “discussions” as I read my Bible I've learned that physical healing deteriorates with age but deeper emotional healing is eternal! That knowledge is essential when someone like me can no longer worship the LORD in His House on holy ground or fellowship with others quickly. I can worship Him as I am, able-bodied or not!

Would you like to chat with me and share your experiences? I value your time, attention and replies. You're important to me! I'm already praying for you even though we haven't met yet. God bless you!

T

TemporaryCircumstances

We are very blessed and glad to have you join our family!
I personally can't wait to hear about all the wonderful things God has done through your life, and get to know you more

M

missy2014

very blessed to have you you have a great attitude

C

cphilippe85

WOW. What a testimony of God's power and majesty and love. I am glad to have you as a sister in the Lord. May you be healed more each day, until the day we are with Him where no sickness and no pain can ever touch us again. God bless you! Thanks for sharing your testimony. Glad you are here.

Sister Carolyn