HELLO !

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 16, 2023
Hi everyone :) I am Hannah, and as my username suggests, I am a PROUD young mama of 2!! I won't talk about my boys much for their safety (they are so little and the internet is so big and, as we know, full of the devil's workers) BUT I am happy to be here among fellow Christians and maybe make some parent friends :)

As a youngest daughter of a BIG family (the Lord sure blessed my mama and dad!) I have many neices and nephews of many ages. Two of the older ones (they are 13 and 15) have found an adorable and CHRISTIAN web site chat called Discord where they talk about cats and books, the Good Book most of all! It seems very Godly and they spend lots of time there! And I wanted to let other parents know about it! Because too often these days our kiddos are swept up in the Devil's plans and his servants lead them astray, even so young. Into drugs and crime and such. The state of our country makes me so sad. So these good pockets of faith we have to hold on to.

Now I know this might look bad if I go around sharing a web site link. I have read about web sites and how they can be used to lure God's servants into bad things. Temptation and such. And I don't want to seem like that at all! So I may make a post or two about the web site but mostly I will just be reading other's posts and getting a feel for this place.

I am also interested in making my own web site for an online Bible study and inviting people from here! I really need friends these days who are saved and know the Truth of the Gospel. But that will be after my niece shows me how to make one. She is very good with computers and such and I am not!! Seems like everyone from my generation knows things I don't:) I am an old soul I guess.

Please tell me all about your selves! Thank you!

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hi everyone :) I am Hannah, and as my username suggests, I am a PROUD young mama of 2!! I won't talk about my boys much for their safety (they are so little and the internet is so big and, as we know, full of the devil's workers) BUT I am happy to be here among fellow Christians and maybe make some parent friends :)

As a youngest daughter of a BIG family (the Lord sure blessed my mama and dad!) I have many neices and nephews of many ages. Two of the older ones (they are 13 and 15) have found an adorable and CHRISTIAN web site chat called Discord where they talk about cats and books, the Good Book most of all! It seems very Godly and they spend lots of time there! And I wanted to let other parents know about it! Because too often these days our kiddos are swept up in the Devil's plans and his servants lead them astray, even so young. Into drugs and crime and such. The state of our country makes me so sad. So these good pockets of faith we have to hold on to.

Now I know this might look bad if I go around sharing a web site link. I have read about web sites and how they can be used to lure God's servants into bad things. Temptation and such. And I don't want to seem like that at all! So I may make a post or two about the web site but mostly I will just be reading other's posts and getting a feel for this place.

I am also interested in making my own web site for an online Bible study and inviting people from here! I really need friends these days who are saved and know the Truth of the Gospel. But that will be after my niece shows me how to make one. She is very good with computers and such and I am not!! Seems like everyone from my generation knows things I don't:) I am an old soul I guess.

Please tell me all about your selves! Thank you!
Welcome

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC!!! My son uses Discord and he's very astute at finding good places on the web so ya, it's good. How nice to have two littles around and I pray God's continued blessing over your family🙏 Good luck with your Bible study😊

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome to CC Mama H. You are on of my absolutely favorite people. When my girls were little, I told them that if they ever got separated from us they were to go to the first woman they saw with children and tell them they were lost. (Thank God they never had too). Every time (almost), I encounter a mother with young children I am inspired. Below is a little story I posted a couple of ears ago about one encounter I had in a grocery store.

God's Blessings to you and your children.

I was in a grocery store today and observed a young mother and her tree small kids as they shopped. I do have a soft spot for Mommies who sacrifice to take care of their children. Anyway, a box of blueberries spilled from their cart sending them rolling all over the floor in all directions. I wanted to help but watched in amazement as all three little-ones began chasing and retrieving the rolling berries one at a time. Mom quietly said something and before long they were all chasing the berries together, laughing and giggling and enjoying themselves. They rounded up every single wayward berry and not one was smashed on the floor.

There is something profound to say about this, but I just wipe the tear from my eye.

Rida

Mar 30, 2020
Wow, praise God i get to meet you. I have two children a girl and a boy, 11 and 8.