Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

codex213

Sep 15, 2022
Hello! My name is Liz and I am 32. I live with two roommates, 2 dogs, and 2 guinea pigs. I got baptized when I was in 7th grade, but have fallen away from God; as a result, I'm not sure what I believe. I have struggled with mental illness all my life, and am trying to be stable and on the right track. I don't currently work or am involved in any type of church. I am doing research into both local and online churches, to see where I can worship. I am also attempting to read the Bible (I have two or three different copies), but I have no idea where to start. I would like to do a study, but I'm not sure how to begin--whether that's verse mapping, Cornell notes system, or something else altogether. I'm looking for Christian friends to help me discern what my beliefs actually are and to walk like I'm loved by God.

Jun 3, 2023
Hi Liz, I was saved in 1972, but I’m new to this forum. It doesn’t matter if you walk like you’re loved by God or not. The fact is that you are Loved by God. Open your heart to Jesus. He loved you enough to bear unbelievable suffering and die for you. IF you were the only person that would have been saved by his suffering and death, He would have still sacrificed Himself, just for you! In fact He would sacrifice Himself every day, just for you. But His sacrifice saves ALL believers.

The Holy Bible app is a good place to begin or continue learning about the love of God. I enjoy the lesson plans that you can choose from. Every day I look forward to my daily lessons from that app.

If so glad you are here. I look forward to reading you post and getting to know you.

God bless you,
Philip

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

^ Gospel of John

Have you heard of the Alpha Course?

There are 10 videos total. I hope you watch them. They could benefit you greatly :)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
I got baptized when I was in 7th grade, but have fallen away from God; as a result, I'm not sure what I believe.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.
I will pray for you - please review this first, since you are unsure:

Grace, Peace, And JOY!

And, then, Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *

RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Liz and welcome to CC!!! I think you'll enjoy it here as there are so many good discussions going on. God bless you and keep you!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
We are glad that you have joined our fellowship. As you start posting in the various threads here, you will likely find responses that will interest you and soon you should have many Christian friends. You could also start a thread on a subject that you would like to discuss with others. We are all here to encourage one another.

Welcome Liz! :)