help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jpwilford

When does complete trust in God become taking Him for granted? When can we leave it to God to sort 8 and when

Must we do it ourselves? This has bothered me for some time and your thpughts will be much appreciated. Thankyou

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
???

Hard to understand what you are after here............but, I'll give one or two of your thoughts a shot.

Complete trust in God can NEVER be taking Him for granted in the "negative" sense of that statement. He WANTS us to trust in Him COMPLETELY. That IS the whole idea of Christianity.

Leave it ALL at the Cross...............to God............problems arise when people get in God's way...........IF He wants us to take some action, He will let us know........TRUST in Him to do so.

When does complete trust in God become taking Him for granted? When can we leave it to God to sort 8 and when

Must we do it ourselves? This has bothered me for some time and your thpughts will be much appreciated. Thankyou

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Ummm, when you have complete trust in God, it's IMPOSSIBLE to take Him for granted. :) God can sort anything out, we need only ask Him to do it. But YOU need to be proactive in helping clean up your own messes also. :)

F

FreeNChrist

It's not taking God for granted, it's taking Him at His word.

Dec 19, 2009

We must be careful to follow the Lord. If we don't, we get ourselves into trouble. In other words, if we take him for granted, we get ourselves into trouble.

D

Depleted

Que?

P

pottersclay

???

Hard to understand what you are after here............but, I'll give one or two of your thoughts a shot.

Complete trust in God can NEVER be taking Him for granted in the "negative" sense of that statement. He WANTS us to trust in Him COMPLETELY. That IS the whole idea of Christianity.

Leave it ALL at the Cross...............to God............problems aris:De when people get in God's way...........IF He wants us to take some action, He will let us know........TRUST in Him to do so.
I think my big grey packiderm friend said it all;)