Hey! I'm new here, writing from the US, in Pennsylvania. Anybody out there?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PJGodson

May 15, 2024
I'm sitting watching Christian YouTube right now (from Pittsburgh). Anybody else like to watch any Christian YouTubers? Lotta false teachers but many good ones on there also. Reply back, if you like.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hi friend, this is more of a "forum", a "chat room" would have people present for immediate response.
Happy Pentecost Sunday.
Blessings

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Then you weren't raptured along with the rest?
Naw....I'm way too sinful for that.
But I got an angle see....I got a backdoor in. I got this friend who says he's gonna get me in and vouch for me.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi PJGodson, welcome to CC! I watch a number of faith teachers, mostly old tymers who were so advanced for their eras. Lovely to have you joining in on the fellowship and fun here, God bless & keep you🌹🙏

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I'm sitting watching Christian YouTube right now (from Pittsburgh). Anybody else like to watch any Christian YouTubers? Lotta false teachers but many good ones on there also. Reply back, if you like.
Hi PJGodson,

I've been to Pittsburgh hundreds of times.
I'm your neighbor just south of the border in West Virginia.
It's great to have a"local" Christian visit the forum.
📖😎👍

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Thanks! I've never done a Christian chat room before. Not sure what to expect.
I would look for topics that interest you. Sometimes the search function is helpful for that. Just for now, I would advise avoiding the Bible forum. I know that's odd to hear on a Christian forum. It's just that there are people here from many denominations and so there's lots of debates. It could unintentionally turn newbies away.
Otherwise, I would just pick something you like. I add new posts to the Cute... Funny Animal Videos thread and a few others having to do with Vaccine Awareness and Extreme Sports .
In case you didn't know, the bold blue type words are links. Those are just a few that I started if any of those subjects interest you.
Have a good week.