Hi everyone, from Canada!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MarLouise

Jul 4, 2023
I've been a Christian most of my life. I struggle making new friends in the new city I moved to, so I'm hoping to make some here!

BeeBlessed

Jun 1, 2023
@MarLouise , it’s always hard at first to move to a new place; but “His eye is on the sparrow,” and He will most assuredly open doors and light the path for you in your new home. You are wise to seek friends among Christians. I’ll be praying that you find them both here in CC and wherever God leads you In your new location. Enjoy exploring! :)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
I've been a Christian most of my life. I struggle making new friends in the new city I moved to, so I'm hoping to make some here!
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello MarLouise, we are glad to have you join us here. Look through the forums to find an interesting thread then join in the discussion. There are many fine members here with varying interests so you should soon have many Christian friends. We look forward to seeing you in the forums. Welcome! :)

listenyoumustAll

Jul 22, 2021
Welcome to Christian chat. I hope i do get to read from you and learn ,possibly teach also ..God bless.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

Sueheck

Jul 15, 2023
What part of Canada are you from. I’m new here and also from Canada.

nteh

Jul 16, 2023
Well i'm also here as new member i just sign to make a Christian friends.
thank you

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
What part of Canada are you from. I’m new here and also from Canada.
Well i'm also here as new member i just sign to make a Christian friends.
thank you
Precious friends, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Divided

Zenun

Jul 18, 2023
Yay! Friends in Canada! Much love sis. I'm currently in Colorado! Hope you get settled in soon and God will open the correct doors for you beautiful!

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Yay! Friends in Canada! Much love sis. I'm currently in Colorado! Hope you get settled in soon and God will open the correct doors for you beautiful!
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Divided