Hi, I'm Jessica :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JessicaLove

I'm Jessica, I live in Georgia-USA, I'm 19 and in college. I grew up Baptist-Pentecostal (i know, they're very different!) So, I decided to be nondenominational! :) I joined christian chat . com so that I can just have support outside of school friends...they don't seem to help very much most of the time. I have a few questions on how to use it though..The chat rooms don't seem to be loading right or really showing anything other that a box that says christianchat.com ? actually...nothing seems to be working right! I don't know what to do and I'm not usually good with stuff like this.

Talk to me if you want to get to know me or anything :)

V

Viktor_92

Hello Jessica! Welcome to Christian Chat :)

I'm also new around here. I joined because of the same reasons you did :)

K

Kooper

Hi. Welcome to CC. I hope you like it here. God bless you.

U

Ugly

hallo and welcome, Jessica

First, as far as the trouble getting into the chats, sometimes i have that problem. I just have to keep trying a few times til it loads. If that doesn't work perhaps try updating your Flash. Could possibly also be a slower internet connection. If thats the case perhaps turning off your cam, and the chat cams to use less bandwidth... you can learn how to log in like that, and other things about the site at this link here ~~> http://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/31669-help-new-users.html

E

Eugene

welcome to Christian chat

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Jessica welcome to Christian Chat
God Bless,

S

swimfast14

Hi Jesica! I grew up Baptist-Pentecostal too!! I went to a Baptist private school and a Pentecostal church. Now we are non-denom. LOL Well, I hope you figured out the the chat thing. If you haven't, Im sure anyone of us can help ya. Take care! Hope to talk to you soon!

J

joshua1990

Blessings to you sister what exactly is penecostle? there is this Church i been going to every Saturday night and have been wodnering if it's Penecostle There very High spirited I love it though seems diffrent from the Non demo church I am invovled in anyways just curious

V

volta

I'm Jessica, I live in Georgia-USA, I'm 19 and in college. I grew up Baptist-Pentecostal (i know, they're very different!) So, I decided to be nondenominational! :) I joined christian chat . com so that I can just have support outside of school friends...they don't seem to help very much most of the time. I have a few questions on how to use it though..The chat rooms don't seem to be loading right or really showing anything other that a box that says christianchat.com ? actually...nothing seems to be working right! I don't know what to do and I'm not usually good with stuff like this.

Talk to me if you want to get to know me or anything :)
Hello Jessica Im very new to this infact this is my first time in a chat room,so please bear with me
to give you a little back ground, I am conciderably older than you. (52) to be exact. but I chose to talk to you because I was raised in a baptist church in Catoosa county Georgia. I now live in Ontario Canada Pentacostal I hope I may be able to shed some lite on some of your questions whitch Im sure you have.

V

volta

I just responded to your message. However I my not have responded properly. So I will do this again.
I chose to respond to you because I to was raised in a Baptist church in Cattoosa County Georgia. Iv since moved back to my home Country in Ontario Canada
I am conciderably older than you,but Iv had some very difficult learning experiences dealing with my faith. but have learned in my later years. that I hope to share with you if you are interested.Iv Been a member of the Pentacostle fail whitch Iv grown alot
Both denominations have there own issues. but looking past that that, they do have very positive qualities that you can learn from. if you can get past that.

Cheekygrin

Jan 25, 2011
Dear Jessica.
Upon investigation, it seems that you are not listed as a member of ChristianChat. Maybe your sign up process didn't work properly? You might just have to try again.
I know there a plenty of people here who would love to support you and would enjoy even just hanging out and being friends. I hope you figure out what is messing with your chat function so you can join the CC crowd properly.
Best of luck.
Cheekygrin ;)

C

crissy17

Hi jessica..welcome to christian chat enjoy ur stay here..God bless.