Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Phoenix77

Mar 7, 2018
I'm new here and struggling with some things at the moment . Some people seem to be making me fear and I don't believe that is of God, who is love.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
yes God is love.welcome :) God bless you

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Dear Phoenix77

I would like to encourage you with the famous Psalms 23.

Psalms 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Through the above scriptures God spoke to me and was inspired afterwards.

God wants us to experience the peace above all else.

Stay blessed

Feb 14, 2018
Hello to you and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and meeting some new people. I encourage you to stay connected to your new friends here, as I’m sure it would be beneficial to you…J

cwalcott

Mar 8, 2018
God is love and also comfort so yea don't pay attention to the negative people and stay positive.

Mar 5, 2018
I'm new here and struggling with some things at the moment . Some people seem to be making me fear and I don't believe that is of God, who is love.
God absolutely loves you. His perfect love casts out all fear. You know where fear and negative feelings come from, and it’s not from God.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Most of us struggle with the cares of this world so please know that you are not alone with this. "Fear not" says the Lord. God is indeed love and this is stated explicitly in the book of John. Glad to have you join our community. Welcome to CC.

mdielm01

Mar 12, 2013
You are not alone in your struggles! I suggest you go to the Christian chat prayer request room and find someone to pray for you. It really has helped and encouraged me. God bless!