Hiii

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hey @jamaeyah, welcome to CCHat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

067e2acc9e3f1e23bdb14288aa06f717 (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png
"Glad you are here. I hope you find your life with God to be
a new beginning of new things perhaps never thought of before.
'I have learned this happens with spiritual growth.' :)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you to CC!!! Hope you find many topics you'll want to join in on. Welcome and God bless you & your family!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
In case you've never heard it @jamaeyah, here's Steve Green's, "Guard Your Heart". Enjoy :)

~Deuteronomy
p.s. - and finally, I thought that you might like this quote too (from Pastor Mark Driscoll).

Mark Driscoll - guard, not follow, our hearts.jpg

jamaeyah

Jul 10, 2023
I really do love the quote !, our hearts are deceptive!. And thankyou so much for the song!, I’m going to listen to it

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello again @jamaeyah, I got to thinking about all that's involved with guarding our hearts, including all of the ways that God is involved with us/helping us, both directly and indirectly. One of my favorite verses came to mind about this (there are many, many more, of course). It's amazing, is it not, that the Creator of the entire universe is so intimately involved with each one of us, always seeing to our wellbeing as individuals in every moment of every day :)

1 Corinthians 10
13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

The topic of "Guard Your Heart" would make for an interesting discussion thread I think. If you ever decide to start a thread on this topic (perhaps on the Bible Discussion forum?), please let me know about it if you can becasue I'd love to join in (y)(y)

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy