Homeless

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 18, 2011
Please pray for me and my daughter. We are now living in a temporary homeless shelter. It is nice. Clean, they have central air, laundry, and clean shower and bathroom facilities. But, there is a 30 day time limit to stay there. Pray for me that I find another part-time, or, God willing, a full-time job and am able to at least find low income housing within the next 30 days for myself and my daughter. I am a single mother who works only part-time at a church as an office assistant. I don't get many hours so it's very hard to be more self sufficient on this job alone. I am vigorously searching for other means of employment. Please pray for us.

Last edited:

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lordbless this woman with a good job and home!
In Jesus name amen

S

shekaniah

Jesus place her at the right time and in the right place, for the opportunity you have planned for her. Keep her and her child safe. In Jesus Name Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all your needs in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

M

mary0050

You and your daughter will be in my prayers! My family and I are also in need of affordable housing and I can relate to what your doing through. Please know I believe God will help His people and keep us safe. God bless both of you!

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
Lord Please make a way where there is none.

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
Totally praying for you! I have recently lost my flat and had nowhere to go but one of the girls from my church has taken me in till I can get sorted. I hope you can at least find something similar to tide you over. xx

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Dear Lord, I feel for this lady, please give her what she needs Amen

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Sister,

Dear Sister, I pray that you will be contacted this very week where you are, offering you a job that will meet all your needs,
I pray also that our Lord will send you a substantial financial gift that will allow you to find a new home for you and your daughter,in Jesus name,Amen.

May God pour out His richest blessings upon you both, in Jesus name, Amen.

Have a wonderful week !!!

Love in Jesus Christ
brother gary

Please pray for me and my daughter. We are now living in a temporary homeless shelter. It is nice. Clean, they have central air, laundry, and clean shower and bathroom facilities. But, there is a 30 day time limit to stay there. Pray for me that I find another part-time, or, God willing, a full-time job and am able to at least find low income housing within the next 30 days for myself and my daughter. I am a single mother who works only part-time at a church as an office assistant. I don't get many hours so it's very hard to be more self sufficient on this job alone. I am vigorously searching for other means of employment. Please pray for us.