Horrendously Suicidal and Angry

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tworiversmom

Maz, I was you 6 years ago & I had noone. At that time I was not a believer but I knew about God & I begged God to take my life. I apparently asked him for the wrong thing though because I said "I just want to be with you & know you." I did tell him I no longer wanted to be on this earth, but he apparently didnt hear that part. I made a couple of phone calls to some help lines & nobody seemed to be able to help at that moment I needed them most. So I started taking prescription pills (I have some serious health issues). Around 600 pills later & several hours later, my husband busted down the door of my FEMA trailer & rushed me to the ER. They told him if he had found me a half hour later it would have been to late. I pray someone has found you & is with you. God found me that day. That was the beginning of my faith journey. He has not abandoned you. Satan loves that you believe that right now. Lean on your faith, even as small as a mustard seed. Open your Bible, say a prayer & fight off Satan. You are worth something, you are God's child.