House Dems STRIKE To Implement First Sharia Law!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
anti muslim? Yea, we are tired of them killing people and trying to spread their horrible religion .... Is that hate speech?
if you want some examples of hate speech - go hang out in the foxnews chatrooms for a half an hour, and just mention the word "muslim."

i'm not defending Islam. like the scripture says - i hate every false way. calling that house resolution "sharia law" is also decidedly false. that's all. that's the only point i want to contribute to this thread.

M

Mitspa

if you want some examples of hate speech - go hang out in the foxnews chatrooms for a half an hour, and just mention the word "muslim."

i'm not defending Islam. like the scripture says - i hate every false way. calling that house resolution "sharia law" is also decidedly false. that's all. that's the only point i want to contribute to this thread.
We are not in the foxnews chatroom ...and I know for a fact that the democrats do very much defend the Islamic religion to the point of trying to restrict others rights to call it what it is... we don't have to guess at what liberals call hate speech ...its anything that don't agree with their agenda ..they will find a way to call it hate speech.

S

Sirk

There is kind speech and there is not kind speech. Is it unkind to verbalize the evidence that Islam is a cancer on the world? The facts bear that out.....don't they? Not that our hands are clean...I get that...but there ain't a Christian that follows Jesus that would strap a nail bomb vest on and go into a crowded street corner and wantonly kill women, children and elderly because they are "infidels".

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Hate speech? When it comes to America, radical Dems and Islam have that in common.

S

Sirk

Hate speech? When it comes to America, radical Dems and Islam have that in common.
Except their hate speech is disguised very cleverly. It's an end run around decency. It sets themselves above everyone else and as such... is the very nature of tyranny.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
(4) recognizes that the United States Muslim community has
made [countless positive] contributions to United States society;

this is a flatout lie by our government,
Muslims had no good in United States founding

Last edited:

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Again hate is not the way of God, love is the way of God.
The fear of the Lord is [to hate evil]: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way,
and the froward mouth, [do I hate].

Ye that love the Lord, [hate evil]: he preserveth the souls of his saints;
he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

[Hate the evil], and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate:
it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

I have [hated the congregation of evil doers]; and will not sit with the wicked.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
14 And [whosoever] shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart
out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of
judgment, than for that city.

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be ye therefore wise as serpents, [and harmless] as doves.

-

For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is [my brother],
and my sister, and mother.

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven,
the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

--are some muslims our brothers in Christ?

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother?
for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not
his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest
that [thy brother] hath ought against thee;

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee,
rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love;
in honour preferring one another;

He that loveth his brother abideth in the light,
and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his [brother without a cause]
shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca,
shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say,
Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between
your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother,
[and] the stranger that is with him.

-the stranger was required to convert to Gods ways and statues or leave,
the U.S. problem, let others in and let change our statues and ways for them.

Last edited:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
(4) recognizes that the United States Muslim community has
made [countless positive] contributions to United States society;

this is a flatout lie by our government,
Muslims had no good in United States founding
Yeah, considering the fact that the first US President to set foot in a Mosque (as President) was Dwight D. Eisenhower.