How many US states have you visited?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 21, 2014
Let's see if I can remember them all...

Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
New York
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Maryland
West Virginia
Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Alabama
Tennessee
Kentucky
Ohio
Indiana
Michigan
Wisconsin
Illinois
Mississippi
Arkansas
Missouri
Iowa
Minnesota
South Dakota
Kansas
Nebraska
Oklahoma
Texas
Colorado
Wyoming
Utah
Nevada
New Mexico
Arizona
California

I think that's it...

So I haven't been to:
Alaska
Hawaii
Oregon
Washington
Idaho
Montana
North Dakota
Louisiana
Delaware

We're planning a trip to Alaska for next year. I'm hoping to see Oregon and Washington at some point. The others? Probably not!

In Canada, I've been in Quebec, Ontario and Manitoba.
Well travelled...:)

Feb 21, 2014
One of my good friends Alicia and I want to take a girls trip to Hawaii within the next few years. Ill have to pack my spf 1,000,000.....
Sarah: My guess would be, fly to Honolulu via Denver or Los Angeles/LAX...

M

marissavonaye

I think I've visited more countries than US states lol :)

Feb 21, 2014
I really like this thread as seeing all of the United States has been one of my bucket list items. So far I have been to 37 states it would be easier for me to list where

I have NOT BEEN TO

Arizona
New Mexico
Utah
Iowa
Idaho
Alaska
Montana
North Dakota
South Dakota
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Nebraska
Arkansas

Since I am 59 now I need to get a move on for these last 13 while I am good health. Some of my favorite states are Hawaii which was great because I was there for a family wedding in 2008 and so much fun and good family memories. I loved Colorado just from the beauty of the state and the wide open space feel. Kentucky and Tennessee are wonderful states and the Virginia's again are beautiful. Loved Maryland and DC because of all the history there. New York city is like none other much too busy for me but enjoyed the visit. Really liked my visit to California and Lake Tahoe in Nevada/CA a very beautiful place. My plan is to take an Alaskan cruise next summer 2015 Lord willing and drive back through the Northern states and Arkansas to pick them up on my way back to Florida where I live.

I have lived in

Indiana
Kentucky
Tennessee
Oklahoma
Florida
So what did you think of Montana? :) if you've been there.

My wife and I were in Montana recently; the scenery was majestic.