How to Oppose the Sodomist Agenda

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
May God have mercy on you. You attack me because I see where the discrimination you're suggesting goes. You use a straw man about Priests, even though it has nothing to do with the conversation, and then attack me. My friend, I left that life style over four years ago and have consecrated my life to Christ.
On this subject it is very difficult for some to maintain their composure due to the emotional charge that is associated with it. I do not condone the vulgar and vile descriptions used by some in discussing this matter.

It is not a denominational matter. It is not a catholic or protestant matter. It is a sin matter that touches the deepest parts of mans nature, his sin nature. It evokes strong emotional responses. Strong emotional responses that are often unkind and some that are down right mean and nasty.

God is willing to save any who will come to Him and receive His Son Jesus Christ. Scripture does not show that many Sodomites are willing to come and that grieves the heart of God and His people.

Because God is merciful people in Christian nations, so called, have not taken the extreme measure that we see in Muslim countries. For this we are thankful.

For the cause of Christ
Roger