How/where does one find a Christian wife? (UK)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grigor1860

Feb 12, 2022
I'm 43 and never have bothered with a relationship.

Quote from a five year old:
"Do I HAVE to fall in love?"
"No."
"Good. I've got stuff to do."

I mean... if you happen to find The One For You, go for it dude! But unless or until that happens, there's a lot of life to live. :cool:
That’s my general attitude too, to accomplish as much as I can otherwise. Thanks Lynx!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
oh ok
that narrows it down a bit

You do know there are christians who DONT belong to the Church of England? They might be baptists or methodists or salvation army or quakers. Or presybterians.

I have a brilliant idea, why not go to a church fete. Church of England has them all the time. Look on their noticeboards. Set up a stall and have people throw coconuts for a few pennys. You can raise money for the new church organ.
You sit on a little seat on top of a pool of water. If they can hit the target, you fall in and get baptised!

Im sure I saw this in a Mr Bean episode.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You can make it so only ladies are allowed to throw the coconuts.