I AM GLAD TO BE HERE.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

21176BoD

Hello Ultimate Warriors of the kingdom!!!.:rolleyes:A new soldier has been recruited in this large family.I am so proud to be. in your. midst
My other name is GALAXY Incase you find it hard to put down my user name. I'm so humble and gentle and I love to meet people. whos lives have meaning. I mean those with the fear of God!.

U

Ugly

Did you pay for a name change? Its a bannable offense to create more than one account. If you wanted your old account deleted and a new one made there is a small fee required for that.

G

Global

hi, I am a missionary to China and Hong Kong from Uganda.
Shaka Abraham (Clapton) are my names.
My Chinese name is Wangle 王乐。 我很高心认识你们。我是乌干达人。 我感谢主给我暗点在中国服侍他。

C

Chezz

Hey! Welcome to CC :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

nyaa

May 6, 2014
welcome to CC, hope you enjoy it.

T

ThePottersClay

Welcome to our universe, Galaxy.

B

bluebirdchaser

Hello there,Galaxy! Welcome to the site! It's a pleasure to have you here :)

B

Bate

Hey Wangle, nice work indeed!
And welcome new worrier, nice to have you here at CC......................... :)