I could use prayer.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thj3

My husband left me. I have prayed for him for 13 years to be the spiritual leader in our house. Two months ago he started reading the Bible. I was so happy. But when I asked him to pray with me or read the Bible with me. He would grumble and complain. He would tell me to read the Bible myself (which I have done every single day for nearly 20 years). Now he is saying that I have no faith and that I am listening to the devil. He left on a trip to go witness to people about how great his faith is, but wouldn't even share the Word with me. How can he claim to be so spiritual when he is hurting his family like this? We need prayer. Thank you.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
I am so sorry.

Dear Father,

I ask for prayer this evening for a women thj3 who's husband has left her. Her heart is aching and she needs you to envelop her with peace so that she will be able to keep her strength to whatever lies ahead for her. Please guide her as each new day arrives so that she is assured your are walking right along side her. Please let her feel your presence and let her have joy in her heart because she knows that you are already working things out for her good. Please remind her to be still and settle her thoughts when she awakes each morning so she can hear you as you guide her.
In Jesus name Amen.....Bless you

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

Jun 18, 2013
Hi Thj3 , God understands your situation, surrender yourself to him, bring your Husband situation to him and know that he loves you and hears you. Lord we pray for the marriage of Thj3, surround them with your Love and peace, and guide them with your counsel.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name with all here for God's healing for you, your husband and family.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

Share55

Hi thj3
Take your burdens TO the cross and leave them there.
This is your faith that when you are hurting, are fearing you leave it to the all knowing, well able, willing God in His will be done.
Talk with God, pray for your husband and let God deal with your life entirely and let your light shine. Ask God for His guidance in your walk with Him. As you grow in the Lord your light gets so strong that total strangers even on the internet are drawn to your light. God is LOVE and that is our story to the world. He said that all the prophets and the law are based upon it.
You may enjoy the Bible outlines on this page links on lower r/h corner. Take your time and get to know Him and your life will be so greatly blessed and the light you shine will draw all to you including your husband regardless.
Bible Study Outlines | Center for Evangelists