I could use some prayers if you want.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soulalis

Sep 5, 2016
Kamala my ex was deceived literally by the devil in the flesh who has been doing 5 out of 6 early warning signs of an abusive relationship from the article from huff post. He has caused her to completely reject God. Can you please pray for her to be released by shamar's lies and deceits and return back to God. And if you would pray for me to have more trust in God and remove my unbelief from within my heart. My heart is literally breaking from all this.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
So Satan himself paused millennia old spiritual wars against God and man to be manifested in the flesh to abuse your ex?

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Soulalis and this prayer, help Soulalis, to trust you always and bless your name Bless his ex, and make her free from shamar's lies and deceit and help to trust you and walkin your ways, Please bless. In Jesus glorious name, Amen!

Feb 6, 2019
Kamala my ex was deceived literally by the devil in the flesh who has been doing 5 out of 6 early warning signs of an abusive relationship from the article from huff post. He has caused her to completely reject God. Can you please pray for her to be released by shamar's lies and deceits and return back to God. And if you would pray for me to have more trust in God and remove my unbelief from within my heart. My heart is literally breaking from all
Kamala my ex was deceived literally by the devil in the flesh who has been doing 5 out of 6 early warning signs of an abusive relationship from the article from huff post. He has caused her to completely reject God. Can you please pray for her to be released by shamar's lies and deceits and return back to God. And if you would pray for me to have more trust in God and remove my unbelief from within my heart. My heart is literally breaking from all this.
I will pray for Kamala and you. Trust that God has everything under control.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about the struggles Kamala is going through. I’m lifting her up, asking God to surround her with His infinite love, protection and draw her closer to Himself. May He renew your faith and work in a powerful way in your life as you trust in Him.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
When we're having problems we don't blame or turn away from God but stay as close as we can. God has done everything He is going to do for us and studying His Word and believing in it, praising Him is KEY. Get a Scripture pertaining to your request and stand on it as we know the Word is Truth. When we agree here in prayer, God promises our petition will b granted. He loves us more than we prob will ever b able to intake, God bless.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I have learned a valuable life lesson. Foolishness is when we tend to come to God
ONLY when we feel unable to cope with life on our own. The capacity to cope with
unforeseen life circumstances in general, requires preparation. A doctor can give us
instructions on leading a healthy life, so long as we follow directions on a daily basis,
hopefully to help cope with the unforeseen. Our soul life relies on the same principle,
so long as we put into practice each day, the 'principles' God has so 'inspired'. Striving
to practice this in all our affairs helps cope with unforeseen circumstances...believe it!
I hope and pray you find comfort and direction in all your affairs."
'Praise God'

Attachments