I don't know anymore...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

ww_21

I honestly... have no idea what to do with myself anymore. Do I fight? Do I give up? Do I die? Do I escape this place? Do I stay here? Where do I go? So many questions. Why am I alone? You can probably see where I'm coming from by now. Please pray for me. Also, please pray that this Spiritual Warfare that I've been stuck in since I decided to follow Christianity calm down it's tearing me apart. I'm a broken woman at this point and I am desperately seeking prayer.

J

jb800m

praying [praying and praying some more

wonder woman pls know that you are notalone in this you have an army standing with you on this!!!!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I honestly... have no idea what to do with myself anymore. Do I fight? Do I give up? Do I die? Do I escape this place? Do I stay here? Where do I go? So many questions. Why am I alone? You can probably see where I'm coming from by now. Please pray for me. Also, please pray that this Spiritual Warfare that I've been stuck in since I decided to follow Christianity calm down it's tearing me apart. I'm a broken woman at this point and I am desperately seeking prayer.
So sorry you are feeling so oppressed - but just for a moment lets think about heaven o.k.?

Look there is God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit waiting just inside the gate and Jesus has His arms open wide waiting for you to come inside and look at the smiles on their faces. There is such joy that no one can express how they feel right at this moment. Joy such joy and you run into Jesus arms and you feel peace and such comfort as you have never felt before and your cry with happiness and you thank Him for His sacrifice that He made just for you. You look up into His eyes and all the fears you ever had, all the hurts you ever felt, all the losses you had to deal with on earth they just melt away as you know deep in you heart you will never have to deal with any of those things again.

Your HOME you belong here Jesus, God and Holy Spirit have worked and longed for you to be there and that day has finally arrived and nothing can take it away from you and you realize for the first time in your life that there will be no more temptations whispered in your ear because the devil and his demons are destroyed. All you know now is the love and harmony that being one with God gives you. You are clothed in Jesus robe of righteousness and you feel clean and pure for the first time, no longer do you feel dirty like sin has left a stain on you because you know that Jesus, God and Holy Spirit has cleansed you within and without and you will never sin again!!! Joy, happiness and peace flood you as you walk down the street of gold to view the river of life and in the distance you see the tree of life. You notice all the saints and look there is Noah, and David, and you see Adam and Eve turning the best thing your eyes see is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit with angels all around and your heart knows everything will be o.k. because you know you are HOME.

Prayers for you and whatever the situation is that has you down, never give up, only look up and keep your eyes on Jesus see He is waiting for you just inside heavens gate.

May 3, 2013
I don´t have your answers. I´m also seeking mine and, as long as I lived as "Christian", I found eternity boring (particularly thinking I would be in a temple worshipping a GOD a cannot not see and rarely feel).

I thought life was meant for self pleasing. I thought life was meant to feel my viscerality, my drives, my dreams; but this life doesn´t spin around what I thought and I´m contend with it (less pains, btw).

I thought it could be so boring, I belived it was worrying and borried and, if I ever be granted the PRIVILEGE of being taken above or next life (because i don´t go to heaven neither to hell: I´ll be taken, the place I liked or not) I have a name and a person I want to have next door.

Why am I alone?

Are you alone? How do you defined?

Is it not having those you liked or those you would have liked to be in contact with?

Is loneliness real or emotionally real?

Why alone when there is such an amount of people out (and inside) waving you (and me) to receive our attention?

I don´t know when I will be passed away, but I know you by name.

Love you, little sister. :)

C

Chezz

I'm praying for you! Stay strong in The Lord! If you need someone to talk to my inbox is always open!

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
When we chose to follow Christ it makes the devil mad.....he will do whatever he can to change our minds.....
the attacks seem endless......but the way I look at it ........its time to celebrate....because we must be getting
close to a revelation in our lives....we must being doing something right.....so hang on my friend your blessings
are sure to follow....thats what Gods Word tells us....be obedient and assured that God will take care of this...
be strong and patient.......and we will see you in your newst testimony post.....

I thank you Father God for providing for my sister .....thank you for keeping her close in this time of trial.....
and for showering her with Your blessings...in Jesus,s name .....amen...
May peace and joy find you soon.....jo

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

http://www.christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94727/depression-ladybugs-true-story-dark-vs-light.html

​Please read this ww_21. It is my thread on depression--MY battle with it. I really think it could help you greatly. :)

edit: if the link dont work, it is on page 8 or 9 in the Miscellaneous forum. It's called Depression: a ladybug's true story of dark vs light.

Last edited:
J

jer2911

We're on the same boat. I'm also struggling and doing my best to struggle upward. Let's continue praying for one another. I see to it that even though I was bombarded by Satan and discouraged. I would never allow him to stop me praying for others. That's one of his goals. For you to stop praying for the lost and for someone who is experiencing the same situation.

Satan had already crippled me by relational hardship with my family, then why should I allowed him to put me to death? He is really mad at me now, venting all his angers, insecurity and frustration. ww_21, we may not know each other but the Spirit of God is everywhere. Please let us connect through the help of His Spirit and His words.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
http://www.christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94727/depression-ladybugs-true-story-dark-vs-light.html

​Please read this ww_21. It is my thread on depression--MY battle with it. I really think it could help you greatly. :)

edit: if the link dont work, it is on page 8 or 9 in the Miscellaneous forum. It's called Depression: a ladybug's true story of dark vs light.

http://www.christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94727-depression-ladybugs-true-story-dark-vs-light.html Here, hopefully this one will work. LOL!! I suck at posting links!! :)

B

bluebirdchaser

I am praying for you that every attack against you will be turned away. That God will assure you of His prescience always in Jesus' name. That his peace will rush through you.
We're here for you. If you ever want to message me my inbox is always open and I'll try to reply at least within the day God willing. Hang in there, sis.

B

Belle714

I'LL PRAY FOR YOU!!

Apr 10, 2011
Life is not easy. In the times I doubted Jesus and His faithfulness I learned Jesus is faithful. I do not understand it but I know it is true. No matter what you are going through remember Jesus loves you and I will pray that you are shown hope.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jesus said, " that we can become one with Him, as He is one with the Father.
Its a mystery not easly explained, but is lived as we keep our eyes on Jesus.
And the amazing part is, one is never alone in Jesus!
I can witness to you that He is already within you and with you, it just takes us time to see in spirit, instead of flesh. :)
Let Jesus draw you with His love, and keep faith in His love for you.

You are in my prayers in Jesus, for all that is His peace, joy, company and a love that is amazing.

God bless
pickles

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
please pray that this Spiritual Warfare that I've been stuck in since I decided to follow Christianity calm down it's tearing me apart.

I'm sorry to tell you that the spiritual warfare is going to get worse before it gets better. But what are you going to do, quit? When the Bible talks about those who overcome thru patience and perseverance - this is what it's talking about. As long as you inhabit this flesh you will be in the line of fire. The trick isn't to make your exit early, but to learn how to wield the Word and prayer as weapons against the enemy.

satan will fight you to whatever level he needs to to keep you stifled, sidetracked, and deflated. But it shows you to what level you could go to thwart him. Ask God to take you to that level and higher. And put aside anything that gets in the way of receiving that.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, I pray for an internal peace and emotional healing. I pray for an end to the spiritual attacks. Thank You for bringing this woman into Your kingdom that she may have life to the fullest. In Christ's Name, Amen.

K

kittycat7

Father, give this person strength in Jesus Name :) Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. — Luke 12:6-7

May 3, 2013