I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
The words you share are very profound. Years ago and years apart from one another, I cursed three people stating specific things, and each horrific incident occurred. Maybe my words had something to do with it and maybe not, but I’ve asked God for forgiveness and now I no longer curse anyone but rather only bless people.
My guess is, either you believed what you said was true about the persons to whom you spoke to or you believe it would come to pass some day.
It is a sad thing, but most Christians of today do not know that this is exactly how the kingdom of God operates.
Jesus put it this way in Mark 11:22 - 24.
Have the faith of God.
For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed and cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he said shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he said.
Therefore, what things so ever you desire, believe you have received when you prayed, and then you shall have.
Verse 24 actually says, when you pray believe you have received and you shall have.
I changed the arrangement of the words a little for clarity sake.
The law of faith says, you have to believe you already have something before you will actually have it. Meaning, you have to believe you have already received the answer to your prayer or supplication when you prayed, before you actually get it, or before it manifests in the natural, not after you see it, feel it, or experience it.
Be leaving you have something after you see it, is not the God kind of faith.
Jesus put it another way, to him that has, shall be given, and he shall have more abundance. And to him that has not, shall be taken, even that which he thinks he has.
In order for one to have something given, one would have to receive said thing, and in order to receive, one has to accept as having said thing given.
The same holds true for the reciprocal.
In order for one to not have something given, one would have to reject as having or having received, said thing given.
And that is exactly what I did to get rid of the flu symptoms I had, one time years ago.
Paul put it another way.
He wrote, but what saith it? The word is near you, even in your heart and in your mouth, that is, the word of faith, which we preach.
For if you confess with your mouth, what you believe is true in your heart, you shall be.
For with the heart, man believes unto.. and with the mouth, confession is made unto..,
And what that is basically saying is, you have what you say if you believe in your heart, that what you said, is, is true, or shall be, it will be or it will manifest in the natural.
This is what I believe you did, and God caused it to come to pass, or created the fruit of your lips, as it works both for and against, for the positive and the negative, to either bless or curse.

K

kaylagrl

Simple, just post the scripture that says God created evil.

Can't believe I'm saying it, but he doesn't see it anyway. lol I have to agree with RA on this one.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
most Christians of today do not know that this is exactly how the kingdom of God operates.
You mean, According to Grace Scriptures ForToday?:

Good:
Rom_14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink;​
but Righteousness, and Peace, and Joy in The Holy Ghost."​
Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

Evil: the kingdom of Satan, where our spiritual battle is raging?:

Eph_6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but​
against principalities, against powers, against the rulers​
of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness
in high places."​
Let us make Absolutely Sure we have on The FULL Armour
Of
[our GOOD] God (vs. 13-20). Amen?

Further study: Can a christian Be Possessed By the devil?
--------------------
Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II)!

Jun 20, 2022
Of course, God created EVERYTHING!

Evil had to exist before Satan could be envious and allow malice to fill himself to the point he believed he was equal to God and could come against God.

It's not like SIN or Evil just came into existence the moment Satan chose his path.

The Sons of God had FREE WILL to choose God or walk away. in the simplest concept alone, walking away from God = SIN and EVIL!

I mean, DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

know1

Aug 27, 2012
You mean, According to Grace Scriptures ForToday?:

Good:
Rom_14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink;​
but Righteousness, and Peace, and Joy in The Holy Ghost."​
Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

Evil: the kingdom of Satan, where our spiritual battle is raging?:

Eph_6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but​
against principalities, against powers, against the rulers​
of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness
in high places."​
Let us make Absolutely Sure we have on The FULL Armour
Of
[our GOOD] God (vs. 13-20). Amen?

Further study: Can a christian Be Possessed By the devil?
--------------------
Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II)!
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean.
From what I understand, Grace is not applied where there is no faith.
Or to put it another way, in order for us to operate in the kingdom of God and be in the grace of God, we have to be in faith.
I believe we can be in Christ Jesus and out of the kingdom of God at the same time, as Jesus said he was the door to, what I believe to be, the kingdom of God but never said he was the kingdom of God.
He also said we would go in and out of, what I believe is, the kingdom of God. Cuz Jesus said the kingdom of God is within us. So is he, Jesus, and the holy Ghost, and the word of God.
And not a one of us constantly walks or lives by or in the faith of God.
Even Paul failed at this.
For example, when Paul asked God to get rid of the messenger of Satan, the thorn in his side, God told him, my grace is sufficient for you. For my strength is made perfect in weakness.
Which is true. How can God show himself strong, if you can do it yourself, with your own strengths and abilities?
I say again, God's grace is not applied or extended to anyone, where there is no faith,.
For is written, whatever is not done in faith, is sin. And also, the only way to please God, is by faith.
God never said he would cast out or deal with any demonic spirit. He told us to take care of or deal with demonic spirits.
For it is written, we wrestle not against flesh and blood ...
Again it is written, I give unto you power to cast out devils, etc..
So dare I say, I believe Paul misunderstood what God was saying to him. For we are saved by grace through faith, and said grace of God is not only applied, or extended to, those seeking salvation but it is applied, or extended to, every situation, to those who are in, or walk by, faith.

SonLight_Wolf

Jan 14, 2023
Isaiah 45 7 ... I believe there is a proverb which says He created evil for the day of evil.
Is this the verse you're thinking of?
Proverbs 16:4 The LORD hath made all for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

There's also Amod 3:6

“The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.” Isaiah 19:14

Isaiah 45:7 7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.