I have a question I can't get my head around

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 29, 2022
Im sturglging to to be honest

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Im sturglging to to be honest
Depending on the consistency of your punctuation with your intended meaning, this could be interpreted as...

"To be honest, I'm struggling;"

or

"Honesty is a struggle for me."

Perhaps you'd care to clarify?

Dec 29, 2022
To be honest, I'm struggling

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
Jaxy said:
But it is litreally impossible to be "Cured" of Autism

So your in total unbelief and you have no trust in God so you have doomed yourself -------just by thinking and speaking negative --

This shows where your heart is ---and it is not in God --------for out of the Heart ---the Mouth Speaks

very sad ----Satan has you

1672533985081.png

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yes.... and Moses was very likely tongue-tied, or had some type of speech impediment.
Uncircumcised lips. I can imagine that made speaking, not to mention being taken seriously, rather difficult...

Exodus 6:30 And Moses said before the LORD, Behold, I am of uncircumcised lips, and how shall Pharaoh hearken unto me?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Jaxy said:
But it is litreally impossible to be "Cured" of Autism

So your in total unbelief and you have no trust in God so you have doomed yourself -------just by thinking and speaking negative --

This shows where your heart is ---and it is not in God --------for out of the Heart ---the Mouth Speaks

very sad ----Satan has you

View attachment 247208
She is very new to the faith. Perhaps encouragement is the better approach.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I just read a headline that was talking about how a cure for certain types of Autism was coming soon....they found some underlying causes chemically and biologically for autism as well as alzhimers syndrome.

So in a few years....I would expect you to find some relief.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
If I was made in God's Image, why did God make me autistic?
Since Adam sinned we are born in his image ... we are no more in God's image. God's image is RE-created in our souls when we are born again. Our physical bodies and our minds will be redeemed when Jesus returns.

We can and should seek healing now. It is promised in the atonement.

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
She is very new to the faith. Perhaps encouragement is the better approach.
No ----sugar coating scripture is being new to the Faith and dangerous for the soul -----

Get this Cameron143,-----------Jesus never sugar coated anything ---He called a Spade a Spade ----

Anyone preaching healing without knowing the truth behind the healing is preaching False Hope to the person ----and that is what is dangerous ---given someone false hope ----when what they say counters what scripture says------

Negative thinking and negative speaking comes not From God -----it comes from Satan -------

You cannot encourage someone who has already made up their mind that their problem can't be cured -----they will not listen as their thinking is not with God's Word ------

Jaxy ---needs to change the way he or she thinks ------- and Jaxy needs encouragement in Spiritual matters From the Holy Spirit who is the only one who can help in that area -------Not You or any of Us here ------

This Scripture says it like it is ----if you have a problem with that ---then your the one that is new to the Faith ---not me -----I believe God's Word as it says -----

Luke 6:45
Amplified Bible
The [intrinsically] good man produces what is good and honorable and moral out of the good treasure [stored] in his heart; and the [intrinsically] evil man produces what is wicked and depraved out of the evil [in his heart]; for his mouth speaks from the overflow of his heart.

Your heart and Mouth are connected --------you speak out what is in your heart and Jaxy is speaking negative words from his heart -------which come from Satan -----not God

Re posting this as well -----sugar coating Scripture is bad and Dangerous for the Soul ======

And I add this

1672586956133.jpeg

Jun 20, 2022
I know some are trying to be encouraging with the example of the Disciples thinking the lame man had sin or his parents had sinned resulting in his condition which Jesus claimed he was born this way for God's glory.

But look at the other 20 examples where Jesus said YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN and suddenly they were healed.

ONE EXAMPLE out of 20 does not equate to the situation within this thread.

In fact, there WAS NEVER ANOTHER EXAMPLE of someone being healed based upon BEING BORN FOR GOD'S GLORY.

So not sure why someone would apply that to this thread.

Anyone who studies the Scientific Evidence knows Autism related issues are more due to FOUL PLAY than natural causes.

Let's don't lie to our Brother but tell him the Truth which can set him FREE!!

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
No ----sugar coating scripture is being new to the Faith and dangerous for the soul -----

Get this Cameron143,-----------Jesus never sugar coated anything ---He called a Spade a Spade ----

Anyone preaching healing without knowing the truth behind the healing is preaching False Hope to the person ----and that is what is dangerous ---given someone false hope ----when what they say counters what scripture says------

Negative thinking and negative speaking comes not From God -----it comes from Satan -------

You cannot encourage someone who has already made up their mind that their problem can't be cured -----they will not listen as their thinking is not with God's Word ------

Jaxy ---needs to change the way he or she thinks ------- and Jaxy needs encouragement in Spiritual matters From the Holy Spirit who is the only one who can help in that area -------Not You or any of Us here ------

This Scripture says it like it is ----if you have a problem with that ---then your the one that is new to the Faith ---not me -----I believe God's Word as it says -----

Amplified Bible
The [intrinsically] good man produces what is good and honorable and moral out of the good treasure [stored] in his heart; and the [intrinsically] evil man produces what is wicked and depraved out of the evil [in his heart]; for his mouth speaks from the overflow of his heart.

Your heart and Mouth are connected --------you speak out what is in your heart and Jaxy is speaking negative words from his heart -------which come from Satan -----not God

Re posting this as well -----sugar coating Scripture is bad and Dangerous for the Soul ======

And I add this

View attachment 247219
Do you speak to a baby the way you speak to an adult?
Speak the truth...but in love.
I'm glad you weren't the one God put in my life to disciple me.
There are alot of people here much smarter than me and who have a greater depth of knowledge. There aren't many who exercise a high degree of love.
1 Corinthians 13 demonstrates that even the man who is gifted in an abundance of ways and who is even willing to die is nothing apart from love.
Truth doesn't supercede love.

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
Truth doesn't supercede love.
LOL ---shows your ignorance of Spiritual understanding -----about LOVE

The Truth Is LOVE ---------and Not Human Love either ----it is Agape -----God is love and Truth ---

Giving people False Hope is not Love at all ---it is deceit and comes NOT from God

Get This ------Cameron 143------------You are to Agape the Person ---but not like ---or condone what they say or do that is of this World -----their heart is not with God ------

Obviously ---you are not Mature enough in your Faith in Jesus to understand that -------

Jesus said it best -----and NO SUGAR COATING HERE ------just AGAPE Preaching the TRUTH

1672593941522.jpeg

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

Amplified Bible

And I add this

View attachment 247219
I smell fire and brimstone!!! Your self-righteousness precedes you...
What did Jesus tell the woman caught in adultery? "Scripture" said she was to be stoned to death. Yeah, let's quote those scriptures, plain, un-varnished.....give her the TRUTH!! don't SUGAR COAT it, Lord!!

For goodness' sake... some of you Pharisees people.....

Jaxy

Dec 29, 2022
I am not going to read this anymore...if anyone wants to geuinly help, contact me somehow else

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
LOL ---shows your ignorance of Spiritual understanding -----about LOVE

The Truth Is LOVE ---------and Not Human Love either ----it is Agape -----God is love and Truth ---

Giving people False Hope is not Love at all ---it is deceit and comes NOT from God

Get This ------Cameron 143------------You are to Agape the Person ---but not like ---or condone what they say or do that is of this World -----their heart is not with God ------

Obviously ---you are not Mature enough in your Faith in Jesus to understand that -------

Jesus said it best -----and NO SUGAR COATING HERE ------just AGAPE Preaching the TRUTH

View attachment 247221
It's always good to impugn people to display love. Nothing says love like an insult. Wow, I feel so edified. Thanks.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I am not going to read this anymore...if anyone wants to geuinly help, contact me somehow else
This is the result of love? Bravo studentoftheword.

Jaxy

Dec 29, 2022
I am very confused what is happening.