I Left Behavioral Health after 23 Years: Ask me anything

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Yes I teach math, English, science, history, Spanish, art, civics, government, home economics.
And why wouldn't I want my girls to be as successful as my boys? Welcome to the 21st century.
Right?! Our oldest owns her own business and our youngest is a student and freelance artist getting paid for her work. We taught our girls to be brave like their mother. ;)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Right?! Our oldest owns her own business and our youngest is a student and freelance artist getting paid for her work. We taught our girls to be brave like their mother. ;)
There are great role models for women in the Bible and in life. And if you have 2 independent successful daughters, someone has invested a great deal of time and effort. Kudos to you and your wife

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Thats cool. Some parents are like we want our daughters to marry and be maids to men/baby factories. Or they have to marry some rich guy or have a double-barrelled surname or something.

If they can't afford to marry, then just have a baby and hope the guy will marry you. I know one mother told that to her daughter. I guess she didn't know any better. The daughter fought to have an education and worked hard to pay for her own education.

Most who wanted to be educated applied for loans as their parents couldn't afford to pay.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Thats cool. Some parents are like we want our daughters to marry and be maids to men/baby factories. Or they have to marry some rich guy or have a double-barrelled surname or something.

If they can't afford to marry, then just have a baby and hope the guy will marry you. I know one mother told that to her daughter. I guess she didn't know any better. The daughter fought to have an education and worked hard to pay for her own education.

Most who wanted to be educated applied for loans as their parents couldn't afford to pay.
There is no doubt that women throughout history have had to fight for rights more readily attained by me. But a godly woman provides the home and workplace with an adornment a man cannot nor was created to provide.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021

Women have disadvantages today, no doubt.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Women have disadvantages today, no doubt.
story of our lives...

men will aways have the advantage cos they can just say ' we were created first' and pull rank that way. lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
When you see a home made by a man or a male architect its just all rectangles and straight lines and hard edges there's no life in it. You look at and go well that's made by a man. Or that machine - yea designed by a man (totally impractical..and ugly as well)
Women bring flowers and children and scripture and softness and colour and comfort...but we aren't just pretty decorations.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
story of our lives...

men will aways have the advantage cos they can just say ' we were created first' and pull rank that way. lol
And sometimes men are just jerks. :p

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
When you see a home made by a man or a male architect its just all rectangles and straight lines and hard edges there's no life in it. You look at and go well that's made by a man. Or that machine - yea designed by a man (totally impractical..and ugly as well)
Women bring flowers and children and scripture and softness and colour.
Whoa whoa whoa.. you've never seen the drapes I picked for our home... or the couch fabric... or the bed spreads... or the pictures...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Whoa whoa whoa.. you've never seen the drapes I picked for our home... or the couch fabric... or the bed spreads... or the pictures...
haha show and tell time.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
haha show and tell time.
Years ago I told my wife I was brining gay back into vogue. Not “homosexual” gay, but “gay 20’s” gay. I like decorating, I pick out the décor of the house, and both my girls trusted my judgement over their mom’s when it came to formal dresses. :cool:

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Years ago I told my wife I was brining gay back into vogue. Not “homosexual” gay, but “gay 20’s” gay. I like decorating, I pick out the décor of the house, and both my girls trusted my judgement over their mom’s when it came to formal dresses. :cool:
Have you ever watched...Say Yes to the Dress? Are you a contributing consultant?